Small water blisters

glossy38c

I am a long-time pumper that has had a two-year layoff and recently started again. All seemed well until a few days ago when I developed lots of tiny water blisters on the side of my right breast. I have nothing on the left breast at all. I put it down to maybe being, over-enthusiastic pumping and using too much pressure, however, I have always used the same system whereby I increase the pressure for a very short time and then release it which has allowed me to increase my cup size from a small B to a full 36C.
If anybody suffers from this could they suggest a treatment or a way of stopping it from happening in the first place?

Thanks

James

Can't offer much help, except to say don't ignore. Do you massage your breasts with oil like Almond oil? You should have a fairly generous coating of oil on your breasts before pumping. Drink lots of water before and during pumping. Take a break for a few days and try again. Just massage with oil on your break days.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Same here. All the sudden at times, I will get blisters on one breast or the other. I have no reason why all of a sudden it shows up but they do. I’ll just wait till they go away, sometimes using a cream for dry skin to help dry them up quicker, but I do not pump until they’re gone. Sorry couldn’t be of any help either, but sometimes things just don’t have an explanation.

glossy38c

Can't offer much help, except to say don't ignore. Do you massage your breasts with oil like Almond oil? You should have a fairly generous coating of oil on your breasts before pumping. Drink lots of water before and during pumping. Take a break for a few days and try again. Just massage with oil on your break days.
Hi James, thank you for the advice. I have never used almond oil, but maybe I will try some. I used to use baby oil but I found that it actually irritated my skin. Not sure what they put in that stuff, but I stopped using it and just simply carried on using a little vaseline around the base of the cup to reduce chafing. After a pumping session, I will often massage with a little lavender oil.

glossy38c

Same here. All the sudden at times, I will get blisters on one breast or the other. I have no reason why all of a sudden it shows up but they do. I’ll just wait till they go away, sometimes using a cream for dry skin to help dry them up quicker, but I do not pump until they’re gone. Sorry couldn’t be of any help either, but sometimes things just don’t have an explanation.
Hi Tina A, thank you for replying. Unlike you, I am naughty and rarely if ever stop my routine due to small water blisters. If I did I wouldn't make much progress. However, I am lucky because I have some wonderful Chinese medicine cream that usually sorts out the blisters without halting my pupping. It is absolutely amazing stuff using only natural ingredients found in nature, so no harmful chemicals.

By the way, I agree with your sub-text, ' A quality bra is worth every penny. Buy quality, you will regret cheap.

No matter if your breasts are large or small they need good support. Good bras are expensive but they fit so well and actually enhance your bust line.
My recommendations would be, in no particular order:

1. M & S good old Marks and Spencer. Download the app to your cell and you can regularly check to see what is on offer
  2. Claudette which are truly beautiful mesh bras that come in amazing colours. This is a US company so you'll have to pay import duty making them very expensive. Check them out on eBay, just type in 'Claudette bras', in the search.
  3. Gossard. My personal favourite in their range is the glossy bra.

Regards