So.. Where are you all from?

Milinius

BTW Blusherr,
I have visited Brisbane. As i recall it was a nice place. We stayed at the Military base there. Took a long bus ride just to get the lay of the land.

Also went to a sports club that was holding a dance. Knew I was in trouble when they handed out ties to get in. LOL

That happened in the mid eighties.

Keep smilin'
Taboo

Matt B

Hey Jani ,My 2 favorite music groups are from Germany; Kraftwerk and The James Last Chorus.Good stuff.

Matt, ;)

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Heeyy Matt,

nice to hear, that you have german groups as your favorites :)
I know both of them, ok i dont realy hear to them especially to James Last Chorus.

Kraftwerk is ok to me, but not soo my style, ok i should say that i only hear one
german group Rammstein, i hear mostly english american sounds...

My absolute favorite is UnSun especially Lost Innocence and Clinic for Dolls of them :)
ahhh Not Enough , i shouldnt forgett...

Matt B

Hi Jani, Kraftwerk was the original techno group.They cameout with a song called Autobahn years ago that was and still is awesome.
Hansi is more refined,but they can play anything.

Matt

JaniMouse

Hehehe yeeaahh thats right, autobahn is still awesome thats pretty vintage techno :)

Matt B

Hey Jani,when that came out,quadraphonic sound was just starting,but the public wasn't ready for it yet.No it they call it surround sound.Same stuff,and autobahn sounds great cranked up.

JaniMouse

Yess the public wasnt ready, if i remember which sounds got played in this period ;D
but it was a great change in music history and realy great to hear something different...

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
JaniMouse said:
Heeyy Matt,

nice to hear, that you have german groups as your favorites :)
I know both of them, ok i dont realy hear to them especially to James Last Chorus.

Kraftwerk is ok to me, but not soo my style, ok i should say that i only hear one
german group Rammstein, i hear mostly english american sounds...

My absolute favorite is UnSun especially Lost Innocence and Clinic for Dolls of them :)
ahhh Not Enough , i shouldnt forgett...

Hey Jani, I love Rammstein and been to Germany for about 3 days and they were playing live in the area I forget where it was a few years ago and wasnt able to go :(

JaniMouse

Hii Damacus,

was it in Leipzig or in Rostock? heheh just asking, cause i know the peoples tend to forgett this names :D

cool so whats your favorite songs from Rammstein? mine are Mein Herz brennt, Ich will and Mutter :)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
JaniMouse said:
Hii Damacus,

was it in Leipzig or in Rostock? heheh just asking, cause i know the peoples tend to forgett this names :D

cool so whats your favorite songs from Rammstein? mine are Mein Herz brennt, Ich will and Mutter :)

Hi Jani,

It was Leipzig your rite easy to forget haha, and not any particular songs I really enjoy Made in Germany 1995-2011 all the songs lol. And i have a few others like Das Testament sound track

JaniMouse

Hahaah great stuff ;D i knew it

I find this funny, i know so much peoples from other lands, who realy likes german music
and i cant understand why, cause i'm allways thinking the germans have no idea from making music.

But it's okay....

I'm atm totally addicted to Lana Del Rey , okay but i think thats totally offtopic here..
It's maybe an own thread worth.. :)

SydKait

Kenosha Wisconsin
Born and raised in Missouri though, I moved up here about a year ago to be with this guy I met on the internet. *big mistake*

CookiesnMilk

Belle said:
Kenosha Wisconsin
Born and raised in Missouri though, I moved up here about a year ago to be with this guy I met on the internet. *big mistake*

oh gosh, I understand in a way... I just moved in with my boyfriend in june got a 12 month lease, he's driving me nuts, i wnt out, immature rushed decesion. *big mistake* YEAH. lol hang in there

SydKait

thanks cookies, lesson learned. Next time im going to date the guy for a least a year or more before I even THINK about moving in. Good luck in your situation as well

jnorton22002

Hi all,

Very good question, and have wondered myself where everyone lives. I am from Wisconsin, Sussex, near Milwaukee to be exact. Was born and mostly raised in Missouri though ;) ;)