So.. Where are you all from?

W

Wolfmoon

Great thread. Im unfortunately at the top end age 53yrs from high peak uk. Wished this had been around in my 20's.
Well, your looking very sexy in my book from what I can see in your avatar. XOXO

W

Wolfmoon

;)Hey there NB community. I live 17 miles west of San Antonio Texas ( Medina Lake) to be exact!!!
Hay neighbor, I lived far north of you up on the Red River. Just west of Witcha Falls. Little cow town of Vernon. Don't see many on this site with the same interest. If you want to chat, hop on my site "Pardner".

Davina1964

Hi Guys n Gals and everyone in between :)
I'm British, 57 yrs old, gender fluid and live in London UK.
I have been growing / pumping since April 2020
My regime consists of Protein shakes made with various phyto ingredients such as PM, reishi mushroom, maca, fenugreek, liquirice, Banana's , apples, sesame seeds, linseed's and almond milk, and organic protein powder.
+Pumping with medium cups and large cups at least 2hrs every day.
I also pump my nipples 2 times a week.

after pumping i fully fill an A cup bra. Or i use small fillets to help fill if not pumped.
My 1st goal is to fully fill A un pumped., then on to B cup.

W

Wolfmoon

Hi Davina,
You seem to have been doing your homework with your supplements/herbs. With your ingredients your using, you should build up some great boobies over time. You do noogle also? I too am a noogler, plus I like my supplements. We all share the same side effect here. TIME, some more than others. Your a biomale right? I am a 69 year young biomale also. (Not happy being male though).
Kool your from London. My daughter spent some time there as an exchange student. I was in Germany 2 years while I was in the service. (73-74).
I have been watching your site off and on. I would like to follow you more. We may have some similarities to share. Text me any time. Wolfy. (Wolfmoon) (Guys and Gals and everyone in-between. I like. But truthfully, I fit right into that inbetween part, and I'm Kool with it).

W

Wolfmoon

Hi Davina:)
Thought I would give you something to look at. Taken this morning after I noogled the boobies. You and I seem close to boobie size. Kool :p I do have some issues with my orientation tthouh:cool: . But I do want big boobies. Your pictures look very sexy. Wolfy XOXO

W

Wolfmoon

Hi Guys n Gals and everyone in between :)
I'm British, 57 yrs old, gender fluid and live in London UK.
I have been growing / pumping since April 2020
My regime consists of Protein shakes made with various phyto ingredients such as PM, reishi mushroom, maca, fenugreek, liquirice, Banana's , apples, sesame seeds, linseed's and almond milk, and organic protein powder.
+Pumping with medium cups and large cups at least 2hrs every day.
I also pump my nipples 2 times a week.

after pumping i fully fill an A cup bra. Or i use small fillets to help fill if not pumped.
My 1st goal is to fully fill A un pumped., then on to B cup.
How far are you from filling an "A" cup bra without fillets? I wear a LG Sports bra. I don't know what cup size I actually need. I'm just now working out of a deflate cycle. Last time I measured myself after pumping, I was at 39 x 43 1/2 with swelling that I would retain for about 24 hours wearing a sports bra.

Davina1964

How far are you from filling an "A" cup bra without fillets? I wear a LG Sports bra. I don't know what cup size I actually need. I'm just now working out of a deflate cycle. Last time I measured myself after pumping, I was at 39 x 43 1/2 with swelling that I would retain for about 24 hours wearing a sports bra.
Hi Wolfmoon,
after pumping i fully fill an A cup. which only lasts a few hours. I don't really track my measurements, but i would guess i need about another 1 inch of tissue growth on both sides.
Just measured after a pump session. 38 under, and 42 over nipple.

W

Wolfmoon

Davina,
I noticed that you have like a two finger spacing between you boobs. That is what I use to have. Now I am at one finger spaceing since I started using xxl domes. Only thing I am concerned about with xxl domes is that instead of getting nice looking feminine looking boobs, I will get bowling balls. Hay, we all get what the boobie fairy ‍♀️ gives us. Right? Any boob size or shape is better than none. ❤ Wolfy.

Davina1964

Yeah the domes naturally move into there position, does not matter how i situate them, i try to position them as close as possible, and then i try more side pumping, to get an even roundness, i also try to pump for more under nipple growth, so that's 3 ways i place the cups onto my frame. But they all eventually slide into the comfy spot. I also like the wider cleavage ;)

simplegrove

Hi guys and gals! So i am quite curious as to where all you people are from! How many cities and countries are shared around this forum? I thought it would be fun to see :)
I am from Brisbane, QLD Australia :) twenty years of age! How about you?
37 male live in Scranton, PA

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hello everyone I've been on here off and on for a few years whilst trying to fulfill my dream of having my own breasts, great to meet you all.
Crossdresser 62 Male, Australia

Attachments

• 2021-07-04-13-21-39-664.jpg
    2021-07-04-13-21-39-664.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20201205_165823.jpg
    20201205_165823.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 2018-03-11-17-01-39-120.jpg
    2018-03-11-17-01-39-120.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 2018-06-11-13-25-01-886.jpg
    2018-06-11-13-25-01-886.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 24
  • 2019-08-17-14-05-05-391.jpg
    2019-08-17-14-05-05-391.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 25
  • 2019-12-07-15-35-55-089.jpg
    2019-12-07-15-35-55-089.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 25

Haute Arula

Lol sorry wrong button wrong time, so as I was going to say, I so enjoyed looking at you. You’re very attractive darling. I’m in Toronto Ontario. The greatest thing here is we have a clothing optional beach at Hanlans point. Such a fab place. Great people, and wonderful atmosphere….