Some Poster Tack/Padding Tips

C

chloespeaks

A new source of Poster Tack

Thank goodness for the advice of this board. I did not have a good time with Campers' Tape even with the saran wrap - thought the blue tac was too expensive, and the cheaper brands from staples etc are not as good.

but now I have found a great alternative while looking for "bulk blutac" and want to let you ladies know about it. I actually think it is better than blue tac! And wayyyy cheaper. I am now happily using it with saran wrap and no problems. it's made with silicone.

http://www.shannonsminerals.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=329&osCsid=8228304fcfaaef34f5546a5671137bd7

melons

Hey Chloespeaks,

Thanks for sharing this. Can you give me a rough estimate if I am trying to save on international shipping then how much of this stuff would I need (i.e. stuff sufficient enough to use for 1 year)

-melons

C

chloespeaks

Melons,
I haven't been using it long enough to figure out how much I'm going to use on a regular basis. I've been using the food wrap on it, so it doesn't touch any skin/oil -only the clean domes. I used so far 3/4 of the package for 2 of the Medium domes.so I think it's going to last a while.

I don't know how much Blu-tac is elsewhere in the world but it is about USD7.00 for 75g and there is no bulk and this place had it for 2.95 for 75grams, plus if you buy 10 I guess you pay 2.75 for each pack.

Is blu-tac cheaper in the UK or australia? I know it is originally from the uk

chloespeaks

M

Mumma Bear

Yikes! In Australia Blu-tac is $2, or if you get ripped off $2.50. And that's Australian dollars - so a little less in USD. $7 is ridiculous! Recently there were bonus packs available that had 100g for the same price - ie a bonus 25g for free. Officeworks often has it for less than $2 - I stock up then!

melons

Thanks Chloespeaks :) , how do you find it in terms of the red rings stuff ? DO you still get them when you use it .. if yes then do they go away pretty soon ?

I am asking coz I am looking for the best option for red rings.. so that maybe I can flaunt the swelling easily for as long as it lasts ... maybe this will encourage me to noogle more and more and it will be nice to be well endowed at least for a short while (untill I get the permanenet gain .. sigh !)

-lotsa luv
melons

FaithnLove

I found that one at home depot luckily. originally i got the wrong "size", like it was too thick for me to get any suction but once i got the one that was 1 1/4 an inch by 3/16th of an inch i could not believe how well it worked. Like basically NOOO rings. And I pumped for about an hour. No pain. I love how inventive you gals are! This was a godsend. 8) I had to stop for about a week cuz I started to notice indents/dark rings under my breasts and i was like oh hell naw let me take a break. And im so excited now lol I'm gonna start up again with 2-3x a day. And no worries about permanent red rings or indentations anymore.... Melons it will work like a charm!

M

morninghello

Here's a link to two weird padding ideas that I thought of recently: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2194.0.html

Gaia2011

Mumma Bear said:
Yikes! In Australia Blu-tac is $2, or if you get ripped off $2.50. And that's Australian dollars - so a little less in USD. $7 is ridiculous! Recently there were bonus packs available that had 100g for the same price - ie a bonus 25g for free. Officeworks often has it for less than $2 - I stock up then!

does the blue tac work?

Gaia2011

Mumma Bear said:

does the blue tac work? I am from aussie too and looking for that tape that sissy was talking about...

Gaia2011

sissy2345 said:
Hey Morninghello! Glad it worked for you. I've been trying to get everyone to try it for so long and it seemed like nobody would believe how awesome it was. But still..... I would put the suggestion out there every so often (on both forums) because I felt like it might help someone. I know that I could not have made the progress I have without it, and I tried every suggestion out there.

--Sissy

hi, just one question, is this tape you talked about, one side sticker? or is it double? thanks for your ideas shared

laura

The picture ana posted looked to be double sided? It showed the top layer being pulled off?? Im having difficulty finding the tape in the UK. :(

Gaia2011

Thanks Mel

I have tried to mounting tape, seem to work for a while then it started to give me red ring again, Should I use double layer of tape or is it time to replace the mounting tape?

WannaBeD

Well it looks like it's been a couple years since anyone posted to this, but I bought some camper mounting tape on Amazon. Thank you for the link Anastasia. I buy so much of my necessities on Amazon. Before I buy anything in a store I look on Amazon first. I could go to Lowes or Home Depot, but the price is just about the same when you consider tax. I am using poster tack right now, but I still lose a bit of suction (even after using it for the first time and letting it mold to my shape). I'll keep using the poster tack until the camper mounting tape comes in. I have the CL domes, so the pain really isn't that bad at all. I have sort of a small frame, so I can't raise my arms really at all with both CLs on. I think the CLs are the right size for my boobs right now though since I can get suction and maintain it even while moving around slightly. Thank you for the tips girls!