starting today!

kaylaportland

Hi everyone!

I am hoping to see some objective results to convince myself that Noogleberry works for me.
I've been 170 cm (5' 7") and 53-54 kg (117-119 lbs) as long as I can remember. Other pertinent info:
- never been pregnant before
- not taking breast enlargement pills or applying cream/oil
- routine: 30 min x 2 / day, breast massage before pumping

DATEUNDERBUST (cm)BUST (cm)DIFFERENCE (cm) / CUP SIZE
2020-SEP-1371809 / AA
2020-SEP-21 (period week)71798 / AA
2020-SEP-2571798 / AA
2020-OCT-1471798 / AA
2020-OCT-167179.88.8 / AA
2020-OCT-17718110 / A
2020-OCT-21 (period week)71809 / AA
2020-OCT-25718110 / A
no noogling for 2 weeks straight

Last edited:

LovelyAlways

Hi everyone!

I am hoping to see some objective results to convince myself that Noogleberry works for me.
I've been 170 cm (5' 7") and 53-54 kg (117-119 lbs) as long as I can remember.

DATEUNDERBUST (cm)BUST (cm)DIFFERENCE (cm) / CUP SIZE
2020-SEP-1371809 / AA
2020-SEP-2171798 / AA
2020-SEP-2571798 / AA
Hi Kayla! How is your progress now? It sounds like you are very small like me. Can you tell us more? What does your routine look like? Do you massage? Are you using any other things (oils, creams, or supplements)? I just started NB this week. I hope all the best for you on your journey! Keep us updated on your progress!

M

maksimovic

Hi Kayla! How is your progress now? It sounds like you are very small like me. Can you tell us more? What does your routine look like? Do you massage? Are you using any other things (oils, creams, or supplements)? I just started NB this week. I hope all the best for you on your journey! Keep us updated on your progress!
bonjour il faut pompe doucement 5minute puis relâcher pendant 40minutes sur 1mois le mois suivants 1heures tu voie comment sa progresse massage au fenugrec15 minutes tous les jours

Attachments

• WIN_20200618_06_28_49_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200618_06_28_49_Pro.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Kayla - keep doing the Noogling as often as you can, use plenty of oil or cream to help with the suction and keep boobies soft. Drink plenty of water and massage breasts when you can to help with growth. It won't happen overnight, but eventually you will start to see growth, temporary to start but it does become permanent, can't say timescales - everyone is different. Good luck!

kaylaportland

Hi Moocow! Thanks for your support :)

Until about two days ago, I noogled at night for 30min and maybe 4-5x a week (the other 2-3 days, my boyfriend stays over and I'm still too shy to noogle in front of him). I didn't see any improvement with this method, so now I:
- massage my breasts before noogling
- then noogle for 30min
- do it twice a day (morning and night)
and this works much better (0.8cm increase in just 1.5 days :O and I'm still far from my period week). I can actually feel and see the swelling, which I read is what we need to maintain to encourage breast tissue growth.

So, in short, my progress is that I finally figured out a method that works for me!

kaylaportland

Hi Kayla - keep doing the Noogling as often as you can, use plenty of oil or cream to help with the suction and keep boobies soft. Drink plenty of water and massage breasts when you can to help with growth. It won't happen overnight, but eventually you will start to see growth, temporary to start but it does become permanent, can't say timescales - everyone is different. Good luck!

Hi again Moocow!

Thanks for the tips. I have to use cream otherwise the cups don't stay (that's how tiny my breasts are haha ;'D). I'll drink plenty of water from now on as you suggested cus I rarely do.

How is your progress?

LovelyAlways

Hi Moocow! Thanks for your support :)

Until about two days ago, I noogled at night for 30min and maybe 4-5x a week (the other 2-3 days, my boyfriend stays over and I'm still too shy to noogle in front of him). I didn't see any improvement with this method, so now I:
- massage my breasts before noogling
- then noogle for 30min
- do it twice a day (morning and night)
and this works much better (0.8cm increase in just 1.5 days :O and I'm still far from my period week). I can actually feel and see the swelling, which I read is what we need to maintain to encourage breast tissue growth.

So, in short, my progress is that I finally figured out a method that works for me!
So glad you're finding what works for you! And every little increase is so exciting! Congrats! (Also, this is LovelyAlways, not Moocow, but your other messages are from Moocow :)
Keep up the good work!