Steam in my cups

StevieSimone

So I noogled this evening for about 45 minutes (made sure I didn’t do it too hard because I learned my lesson from doing it the first time last week) it looked like it had been steaming in my cups when I took them off. Is that bad? Thanks!

M

maksimovic

So I noogled this evening for about 45 minutes (made sure I didn’t do it too hard because I learned my lesson from doing it the first time last week) it looked like it had been steaming in my cups when I took them off. Is that bad? Thanks!
bonjour il faut que tu pompe doucement 10minutes et tu relache pression et tu recommences 3 fois part séance pendant 1mois et tu verras l'évolution de tes seins

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
I wouldn't worry too much, providing you don't end up black and blue from pumping too hard, probably just your body was hotter than usual, I have noticed myself getting a little steamed up.

StevieSimone

I wouldn't worry too much, providing you don't end up black and blue from pumping too hard, probably just your body was hotter than usual, I have noticed myself getting a little steamed up.
Thank you! Yes I made sure my suction wasn’t too hard because I had done it way too hard last week and caused those red dots. I made sure I didn’t do that again. Thanks for answering

Tina Allen

I have found the "steam" to be a good thing. I sometimes will use a heating pad to keep them warm. Just like a hot steamy shower before noogling, I find I swell better. I think there is more blood flow. I also massage them in the hot shower to stimulate them before pumping and or oiling them up. Just my observations on my breast growth.

StevieSimone

T
I have found the "steam" to be a good thing. I sometimes will use a heating pad to keep them warm. Just like a hot steamy shower before noogling, I find I swell better. I think there is more blood flow. I also massage them in the hot shower to stimulate them before pumping and or oiling them up. Just my observations on my breast growth.
thank you for reply!! I’m glad it’s not a bad thing. I will try your tips too! I’m not swelling that much actually so that’s good to know

moocow

Yesterday I tried an experiment of my own: I applied cups and pumped them up but didn't get much growth. Took them off and applied plenty of Fenugreek oil - applied cups and the growth was amazing, so it is definitely worth applying the oil to increase stretch, and it makes the girls look and feel super soft!

StevieSimone

Tha
Yesterday I tried an experiment of my own: I applied cups and pumped them up but didn't get much growth. Took them off and applied plenty of Fenugreek oil - applied cups and the growth was amazing, so it is definitely worth applying the oil to increase stretch, and it makes the girls look and feel super soft!
thanks for the tip!! I can use all of the advice I can get!! When did you start to experience real permanent growth?

moocow

I bought my Noogleberry cups years ago; like lots of people I used them occasionally and because I didn't see quick growth I gave up using them. It was only during lockdown and I was on my own all the time I decided to have another serious attempt, and I was amazed when after only a short while I saw (small) growth. Since then I have continued as much as possible, although with things relaxing a little I haven't been using quite as often as earlier. But I make sure that I have a few days every now and then when I have serious stretching sessions several times a day at least, and my breasts are growing, mostly top growth at present but it is still growth. I haven't gone up bra size yet, but I fill them so much better!! Considering I'm an old bird I am quite impressed; they are not as perky as young boobs are, but I am happy with growing, and hope to carry on for a while yet and see how big I can grow!!