Stretchy Boob Syndrome...

Rachiex

So I'm not sure exactly what size I am but I think it could be a large B (erring on the small side just in case...). I manage to get swelling to about a large C/ D sometimes on good days but then I go back to a B when all the swelling goes. I'm worried I'll grow out of the cups and be left with nothing to go up to and still B sized boobs when the swelling goes down. I'm up to the 4 1/2 inch mark on the xl cups and I use the xxl cups to 'top them off'. The side closest to my arms on each boob seems to be sucked into the cup more than the side in the centre of my boobs (if that makes sense) and so my nipple is getting close to the side of the cup which means I have less room for growth. I'm worried that I'm not growing and that I'm just stretching and I'll never get to where I want to be before I grow out of the cups...I don't know what to do...?? Does anyone else have this problem too...?

x x x x

M

mel

wow rachiex, the 4 1/2 inch mark in xls!!!!! wel done. are you cmpletely filling the dome widthways as well as depth? as when i was only using the xl bb domes, one day i filled it completly (not every day tho ) for me whe that happened my gains were permanent. also are u measuring your 2 over boobs? I say this because i dont actually use a measure tape any more as it can be disheartening, i go by my hands, i give em a good grab and tweek ;) and theres definitely more there than before. I look at how i look in tops iv had for years and notice how they fit or not as the case may be and then i try on an old bra, i mean an old one lol i digess, measuring tapes- have you ever taken tha above the nipple and top breast under armpit measurement? i took mine the other day and im surprised how much i have grown over the last couple of years

before nbe i was 33 at nipple/ 30 above nipple /and 30 at very top boob today ( havent noogled since friday am) i measure

36.5/36/35 im amazed!! so try measuring in 3 areas of boobies as im sure you are growing it just takes time to be overtly obvious. tissue expansion is scientifically proven. so i know you are growing, stick with it girl i might be tempetd to get the xxxl domes and try your method!! happy pumping sending positive dd boobie blessings ur way xxxmel xxxx

K

katyanne

I know exactly what you're talking about! i'm so glad you brought this up! I currently am in the medium cups and I can fill the entire thing literally till theres no more suction...this is something i've worked up to from the small cups. Anyway, once the swelling goes down they look exactly like they always have...and yet they seeem to be stretchier or something because i didn't used to be able to fill the cups. It's very frustrating, so i know your pain!

Rachiex

Thanks girls

It's so annoying when your'e committed to it long-term and your'e doing everything right but then you feel like you can't reach your full potential because the cups aren't big enough or there aren't bigger cups to move up to!

Mel - I get to the 4 1/2 inch mark sometimes though not all the time - I kind of prefer it when I don't because I get worried I'll grow out of the cups and still be a B when I want a D! I do fill them width ways and they press against the sides but I have wide boobs anyway even without the stretching!

I don't measure them at all but I go by what I look like and bras which show that I've grown which I am very grateful for - it's just that I hoped to go up to a D and I'm a little worried that it won't happen now.

I'm glad that other people have the same problem (although not glad as I would prefer for us all to be able to keep growing and growing as much as we want)

Anyone have any tips or other experiences - is there anything that could stop stretchy boobs??

x x x x

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Rachiex!
Sounds like you're doing really well, but I understand your worries about getting to your goal. Are you using any herbs at all? I'm thinking that some PM cream would really help that swelling stick a lot better. Sounds like you're getting amazing swelling, so PM cream might be worth a go? Just an idea, I know some peeps aren't so keen on herbs :)

D

daylight

try foam rings..or yoga mat rings..it helps to an an 1/2 to a full inch

Rachiex

Thank you so much for your advice - I'll try both ideas. I was thinking of going for a herb as well and had looked into PM (cream, because I'm worried if I took it internally then I will gain weight). I might also add Evening Primrose Oil and take flaxseed oil internally and collagen. I've been looking on the BE board and Eve's forum for some advice. I was going to get a hormone test to see if I was dominant in something and try to counteract it but I could just try it... would it do any damage if I didn't need something like PM and still used it?

I will ask Lucy for some foam rings - I tried to do the yoga mat idea but it didn't work - maybe I didn't get a breathable one or do it right so I may well try again.

Thank you so much for your help - I feel a little more positive now. ;D

x x x x

Anastasia916

Rachie, I take EPO and flaxseed oil have experienced good things with both, I also take 3 herbs internally. Flaxseed oil is also good for the heart and heart disease runs in my family so I'm going to continue taking it even after stopping BE. As far as trying an herb with trial and error if it doesn't work I don't think it would hurt you, but always best if you are in doubt to ask a doctor or do alot of research on it. I never had any bad problems taking herbs and never heard of others having bad problems, but everyone is different.

Rachiex

Thanks Anastasia - I took your advice and looked on some of the forums (they are fantastic). Got some more research to do but it's good to know that using the Noogleberry and using herbs will hopefully bring growth.

x x x x

Anastasia916

Well as you know from my stats, since starting herbs and NB I have a whole inch so far of growth without swelling...well I haven't been able to pump the past 3 days as I haven't felt well and also my breasts and nipples have been really sensitive lately (might be having another growth spurt from the herbs) and I'm happy to say that I haven't lost any of my growth. I'm still measuring at 35" around the fullest part of my breasts, before NB and the herbs I'm taking now I was at 34". So I think the herbs helps it become more permanent. I'm hoping to start noogling again tonight as they aren't hurting or sensitive anymore.

MariahsDs

I agree with you Anastasia, that NBE supplements/herbs help NB to become more permanent. I am going for the combo approach too. Hoping that NB gets the the volume and the BO helps me to keep it. Already I see that it is a good pair because I am getting tingles all over! GROWTH IS HAPPENING!!!!

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! ;D

Abigail3

Hi Rachiex! I just wanted to let you know not to worry too much about the stretchy syndrome thing. I was gone on vacation for a while and was only able to noogle 2 or 3 times while gone (gone almost a month). I did lose any fullness that I had gained......I don't think I got to the growth phase yet so I probably wouldn't be a good candidate for knowing whether it's permanent or not if you stop that long. Anyway, I have gotten to the point of gaining some nice fullness before and while I was gone they were pretty much back to normal....so no extra stretchiness for me. Of course on the other hand they already are stretched out from nursing, but nothing extra from noogling. I hope that helps. ;) :-\

I'm now set back a little since I was on such a long break. Hopefully it won't take as long to get back to where I was at.