Strumpet's Pics

Strumpet

Hey everyone, thought I'd add a gallery page here since I'm approaching the one month mark. Unfortunately, my starting pictures are positioned kind of badly (why did I stick my arms in the air??) but those are the best I have.
I don't really see much difference as of yet, which is about what I was expecting, except I think I'm enlarging/distorting my aerolas. Headdesk. Oh boobie fairy, that's not quite what I wanted... XD

Brazilian_Girl89

oh no! Are you kidding?
I can see a big difference from the first picture to the last one
Maybe your arms up made them a bit smaller on the first one, but u can totally see they are way rounder and swollen

u look great :)

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!
There is an obvious difference between the pictures, and very noticable too!!!!!
The growth is there, but it seems like we don't see it as well as others do tho.
Keep up with the good work, as it is working for you.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy was busy and might not have heard you,
and might swing back through. Wish you the best of luck.
Jamie2

junjo

Envy just hit me in the head and killed me.
Your boobies are gorgeous!!! They are so round.

It is hard to say looking your before pictures because they seem a lot smaller due to the position of the arms, but comparing to the post-noogle ones some time after I can see some really good changes. You are being blessed, uhn?

Congrats girl :D

Strumpet

Gosh guys, thanks for the compliments! I guess I've always thought of my breasts kind of like... pancakes. Ahahaha.

@immabe, I've been wearing 32Bs for a while, and I always thought they fit, but lately (because I've been more aware) I've noticed that they pucker sometimes. My underbust is really small (26") but I can never find 30s anywhere, and I measure about 31" over, so a 32A might be a better fit, but I don't want to buy a size down while I'm trying to noogle bigger! :D

Another thing I wanted to point out is only the picture labelled post-noogle is of swelling, all the other were taken right before I noogled, so hopefully with the least swell impact.

jnorton22002

Hi Strumpet,

Gosh you really, really look great. the term rounder breasts are an understatement. I'm really wishing mine looked so good. what ever you are doing, don't stop. Oh, and if by chance you have more than you need, you could send me some of your boob tissue. Luv ya girl Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet. You have the most beautiful breasts. They are picture perfect prior to pumping and post they look even more lovely. My goodness, I have boob envy. Stunning.

Lily13

WOW :eek: 32B? That's what I was measured as at VS and my boobs look no where near as nice as yours. Seriously girl your breasts are incredible. You should not be ashamed of them whatsoever.

You are going to respond very well to NB. I know it! :)

Strumpet

1 month mark!
Is it my imagination, or do they look smaller than at 11/16?
It could be menstrual type swelling/shrinking, I guess.
And my left nip has gotten bigger than the other... none too pleased about that. I guess I'll start with the bandaids.

Strumpet - they look beautiful. Congratulations. Like I said in your stats - ignore the tape! Keep on pumping with consistency and you will see mega improvments.

jnorton22002

Hey Strumpet, You should really listen to Flatty, they are great. I also agree, just keep pumping away. Hugs to you my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

flyover

Hi Strumpet, omg your boobs are the most perfect in size and shape, all nice and round and not too big and not too small, just perfect :)

I just wante to ask what size cups do u noogle with?

0xducesax0

Hey :)
I remember your stats section because you're my age and there aren't many younger users on here that I know of.
I must say :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: what AMAZING boobs you have! like, seriously i am J E A L O U S. I think noogling will do wonders for you and i can't wait to witness it. ;) keep it up xxx elena

noogleberry1

strumpet....!!! Theres no way you can be a 32b... your boobs are so full and rounded...perfectly rounded at that and look like they have alot of weight... how is that poss, I am a 32b and my measurement is 32.5" across the bust, u are less but I look half your size how strange is that!!! You look amazing lovely in fact perfect before noogling :)

Strumpet

You guys are so sweet. Seriously. Never thought I'd have compliments on my chest.

And L.A., I think you look bigger, haha. My rib cage is really really small (26") so I think my chest might look big in comparison, but really I think I might be pushing a 32A and just wearing a 32B. The next time I'm around a VS or something I'm going to try a few things on and see.

Also side note - I'm starting to get red bandaid marks. Shoot. Hahaha. I hope they go away with time.

flyover

I agree with L.A., you look much bigger than 32B, but you are right maybe its because of the smaller ribcage, mine is 27.5 and and fuller area is 32, but i look nowhere close to your size :( if only i get your size and shape i would be over the moon in joy :p the results you are getting with the medium cups is simple amazing, am filling the mediums already but not seeing much results. so congrats and happy noogling, hoping to see more fabulous growth pics on your thread! ;D