Strumpet's Pics

have you deleted all the pictures? I came here for some inspiration, because the pictures of you girls give me insipiration to continue everytime i feel like i am starting to noogle less and less and now I didnt find any anymore :(

Strumpet

I'm sorry, I just don't see any change in any of my pictures and it's driving me nuts.
I promise I'll update if I see any growth.

32DoubleDz

aw i missed the pics! strumpet dont feel like that girl thats not gonna get u where u wanna be! u got so many compliments from everyone! sometimes its harder to see the little changes in your own body bcuz u look at it everyday. keep noogling :-*

Strumpet

So I feel bad because I've been kind of mopey around the forum, so I thought I should contribute even if it's not growth. These are the pictures from March, April, and May.

Something that really bothered me about my pictures before was how irregular they were, different lighting, different angles, etc. I think I've managed to correct that for the most part. Measuring 29" around, 7.5" left, 7.25" right. Bra is 30C.

I think I'm going to stop UB after I finish the bottle I'm on because I haven't noticed any kind of tingling or anything and my bust measurement keeps going down every month. I do want to look into PM, though.

Attachments

• 03-19.jpg
    03-19.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 317
  • 4-21.jpg
    4-21.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 302
  • 5-22.jpg
    5-22.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 383

jnorton22002

Hi Strumpet, Honey, UB takes up t 3 months to show effects. Don't give up on it yet. From what I've read effects from PM can go away with time, oh and by the way honey, you look simply great Love ya Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

I agree with Joni. You look great! ;D I'm sorry you haven't had a huge growth spurt but sometimes it just takes a lot of time. Please do not give up! I think you will be rewarded for all of your dedication eventually. If you've been noogling every day since you started, then may I suggest a short break? If you are scared to do that, then just skip a day and forget about noogling for just 24 hours. I found it quite refreshing to put my domes away for 2 months and not even think about it at all.

We are here for you! :)

soonenough

Strumpet, you look absolutely gorgeous in the pics. There's no way you can say that you haven't had any growth. The proof is in the pictures. I know how disheartening this nbe/noogling journey can be, but now is not the time to give up. We have to believe that it will work, and don't let doubt get in the way. I read how the Chinese girls starts their nbe journey as early as 13, and if you think about it, it's crazy, but they do it for 5 years, and by the time they're 18, they're a good D cuppers. If that is the case, then we are still early in our quest.

http://www.firm-breast.info/2011/03/31/soy-and-my-own-three-and-half-cents/

Here's a portion of this post I found on the net.

So I have faith and I think it works. I don’t think it’s easy. If you want to see A LOT of growth you’ll probably need to spend a couple of years working on this relentless, don’t give up, don’t doubt, and give the girls all the love. I think one reason why some people don’t see a huge difference is because they get disappointed by the slow progress and give up.

From a bigger-breast-wannabee to another - KEEP ON GOING!

goodwrench3xx29

For sure you are getting results.I am starting off(when my system arrives) with 40A.As a T-Girl...i am not sure how much harder or longer it will be to see any results.I take mega dosage of herbs on a daily basis,and hope that will assist.Don't give up...you have already what many of us would like to have! You look super...please keep us posted.Very best regards./Johanna

Strumpet

@ Mama J - Really? I thought heard PM sticks as long as you stay with it for three months or more. I guess I can stick it out with BO for another month past this, it's just so expensive and I worry that it's a waste of money. Thanks. :)

@Lily, thanks. I actually have taken short breaks all along, maybe that's my issue? I'll miss a day here and there, or about three months in I took a two or three day break I think. I have to take a break in a couple of weeks, too because I have to go to a wedding and then take the LSATs (law exams) all in one weekend basically and there's just not going to be time. Although I've never taken a longer break like a month, maybe I should try that.

@soonenough, Thanks. To me the pictures look exactly the same, though? Like if I shuffled them I wouldn't be able to tell. If anything the one from March looks the biggest to me... and it's weird because I was measuring bigger then too for some reason. That was an interesting post you sent me, I have to wonder about chicken foot soup and the kinds of techniques they use in China.

@goodwrench, thanks Johanna. :) Hope you see results soon!

jnorton22002

Hi my dear Strumpet,

From what I have read on cheryls breast talk, many who have used PM report losses of gained tissue after stopping. that is the basis for my statement. Honey, stay with Ultra Breast and be patient. I've been on it now for 3 mos. I'm now beginning to see and feel sone changes. My areolas are slightly bigger, and because my surgery is now less than a week and a half away, I STILL have growing going on. I wasn't able to noogle much in the last two weeks because of driving, but boy, when I did, I had really good swelling. I think some of that is because of Ultra Breast Hugs girl Luv ya Mama J

Don't think I'm a weirdo Strumpet please. I just want you to see what is quite obvious when the pictures are put into greyscale. Look at the difference in depth of cleavage. The shadow is so much clearer for this month than last. I can also see a lot more fullness to the tops of your breast aswell. Congratulations xx

Attachments

• Strumpet.jpg
    Strumpet.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 639

Lily13

Wow! ;D That is very interesting and flatty_natty is right! The different is quite obvious too. I think lighting plays tricks on us at times too. Also how we hold our arms against our bodies too.

Strumpet

Haha, I don't think you're weird at all flatty_natty. Thanks, I can see a difference now. :) You're a doll.

pipitavivita

They ARE beautiful, I'm loving the cleavage line!!! Very nice shape and size, and like with junjo, I love your small ribcage, which makes the breast seem even bigger due to the contrast.

Strumpet

Hello friends,

After quite a long break I'm ready to get back on the noogling wagon.
Unfortunately I came down with mono recently and I've lost some weight, so I think I've lost some fullness in the chest as well. :c I'm having trouble filling out bras that were fine before.

I ordered some BB and I'm hoping to do a course of that along with noogling, with 50g protein in my diet and 50g in a whey supplement every day. My protein powder hasn't arrived yet so I'm waiting on that.

Attachments

• 0921bra.jpg
    0921bra.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 321
  • 0921nobra.jpg
    0921nobra.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 514

soonenough

OMG, girl, you've got the most wonderful shape, like round discs. Looks like you didn't lose anything at all, and that's very, very good news.

Lily13

I totally should have read your thread first. :)

I'm sorry to hear you were so sick. I hope you are ok? I had EBV (which is like mono) about 11 years ago and I have never been the same since! :-\

I still think your boobs look great. They are full, round, perky and have natural cleavage since they sit soo close to each other! Maybe this time you will see some fantastic swelling/growth. *fingers crossed*

pipitavivita

Strumpet dear, WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Like soonenough and Lily said, I can just never get over how ridiculously round and perky your breasts are! I also agree that they sit so close together, I am totally jealous! Not to mention the nice, tiny ribcage which emphasizes them even more.

Argh, sorry to hear about the mono. :( Hopefully you are cured and better now. To be honest I don't see any change in your breast size based on the pics, but I understand, since you are the one of course who feels the difference while wearing a bra and in general. Are you still wearing a 30C/D?

I'm rooting a lot for you, your breasts will just get even more gorgeous! Which cups will you be noogling with? The CL's?

Strumpet

Soonenough: thanks for the compliment. :) I just wish they weren't flat discs, LOL.

Lily: I'm okay, my glands are still swollen and the doctor says no alcohol for another 4 weeks(!!) so even though I'm 21 now I still haven't been out for a drink. Fate is amusing. I'm pretty tired but otherwise on the up and up. Thanks, I'm hoping to respond well this time too. :)

Pipitavita: gosh, thanks, I'm flattered. I can't fill a 30D out at all, and in fact my 30Cs and 32Bs feel loose, so I'm wondering if I should try a 32A/30B. What would be nice is if I could go to a store that has these kind of weird sizes in stock so I could try a few on, but I don't know of any place like that nearby. I've been noogling with the mediums, and I've actually been having trouble getting them to stay on, so I'll probably stick with those awhile.