Strumpet's Pics

S

sissy2345

Hey Strumpet, I was sick and lost weight recently. I also lost some of the fullness I had gained. It took a little time when I got back to pumping for it to return, but then it came and more came with it. You have had nice progress so far, and the other laides are right, you have the cutest breast. Although I have a bigger frame, mine looked alot like your bare picture before I had my son and I loved them that way. If only I knew about noogleberry back then they would have been amazing.

Good luck with BB. I took it years ago and did very well on it. Hope you do also!

Sissy

Strumpet

Hi Sissy,
Glad you were able to get your fullness back. :) Thanks for the encouragement.

On BB,
I've started taking it today and I'm a little unsure about protein intake. I think I've heard 99g protein/day for on BO, but I don't think I'll be able to make that every day. I think I'll try to shoot for 80~100 g, because I read up that for sedentary individuals (which is me right now, aside from light walking, I live in the city) you need 0.80 g protein per kg body weight, which for me is ...40. Hahaha. Even if you up that to 1.5g/kg, which is what's recommended for body builders, that's 75. I ended up getting 90 g of protein today.

I also noticed some of the information on the pamphlet that BB sends seems... hokey. They go on and on about how iodine deficiency is an epidemic, and then recommend you use unrefined sea salt (as opposed to IODIZEd salt which was introduced to counter iodine deficiency). I DUNNO MAN.

I'm still having trouble getting the mediums on both at once, but I'm hoping that will get easier because I remember having this trouble when I started with the mediums originally, last Christmas.

And I measured and I'm about 29" around. Hmmmph.

minnie34

Strumpet I'm sorry that you've been so ill and I hope you'll be able to gain back what you lost.
Your breasts are my dream - they are so, so perfect I am absolutely green with envy.
But sure, I understand the wish for something different, bigger, fuller and here's to lots of new swelling!! :)

S

sissy2345

I consumed around 50 grams in protein shake, and tried to another 25-30 I think in food. I grew 4.5 inches in 9-10 months on BB. I'm sure there were some days that I didn't get all the protein from food, or just had one shake. I was working out at the time though.

BB info is very hokey. They are a hokey company. The owner is a flake, but she came up with or stumbled upon a great product back in the 90's. Their instructions throughout the last several years goes back and forth. I did take kelp for the iodine, and actually I do believe iodine is a problem these days. We are exposed to many harmful chemicals and organisms, which are making our thyroids out of wack. Everyone is cutting back on salt, which because of diets and soil depletion of minerals, we don't get iodine anymore. But sodium laden foods don't use the kind of salt that gives us iodine.

I haven't seen their latest pamphlet, but I might agree with them. I use unrefined sea salt, and then take 150mcg kelp for iodine every other day. I also still use the protein drinks even though not on BB anymore, they have many other benefits.

Strumpet

Minnie: Oh thank you <3 Being on this forum makes me feel better about my chest because I was always teased for them being so small. I hope that you're able to reach your goal as well!

Sissy: 4.5 inches, wow, I can't even imagine, sounds like you responded very well. :) Thanks for the helpful information. I didn't think of it that way, maybe I'll try adding a kelp vitamin to my diet. I actually don't mind dried kelp as a snack (some people think it's salty and weird) so maybe I'll try that too. My temperature has been OK so far though (but I think I'm running a slight fever still so that might change).

Strumpet

So a mini update, I think I have another couple weeks until it's been a month. It seems like it's been longer.. I think this semester is just going slowly. :[ I've been feeling pretty crummy.

I was reading through I think morninghello's program and she did very well with short sessions throughout the day, so I've been trying to do 30-40 minute sessions a few times a day, at least two but more if I can find the time. I figure 1 hour/day last year didn't seem to work out so well for me, so I might as well try a different approach.

I was having stabbing pains, mostly in the left breast, so I was hoping they were growing pains, but they've stopped and I measure no difference. :[ Oh well. I haven't been on my program long so I guess I should give it time. I just worry that I won't ever grow.

soonenough

Hi Strumpet, I've been doing morninghello's program too, well, not as frequent as she did it, and I have to say the swelling is staying and not completely disappearing. I really think this NBE/noogling thing is all trial and error, and if you find the method that is giving you sign of growth, and follow that lead.

BTW, stabbing pains are great signs. I usually would have those but it doesn't necessarily translate to growth immediately, but I will notice slow growth after a cycle or several cycles.

Strumpet

Hey bearbear,

Here's her stats page: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1026.0.html She talks about her routine and progress there.

no they re absolutely beautiful. your boyfriend/husband/the lucky future guy is so lucky! not many have such a perfect shape. seriously im envious!:d

Strumpet

Thanks Tatiana. :]

So a little update to my routine:

noogling:
1 hr pump and hold am/pm

supplements:
BB 2x/day
Maca 3x/day (but I'm very inconsistent with this..)
multivitamin
MSM/glucosamine/chondritin/vit c 2x/day
protein shake

Still haven't seen any progress. This is about the 2 month mark.

noogleberry1

Hey darling, how are you? you know what it is definitely about consistency and you're doing so well! You've got a grrreat starting point anyway with that shape bust so you know your boobs are gonna be riduculous vwhen you reach your goal... have a look at this it took this japenese woman 3 years... but oh my days look at her results..

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8294

Her pics are on her blog - (Google hasn't not translated the text very well, so just look at the pics-incredible)

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbusty.jugem.jp%2F

Strumpet

Hi LA,

I'm doing okay. I've seen that Japanese girl before, I think I might have to try that routine (or just PM) once I'm done with the BO. I think I might have growth this month, but I'm not supposed to measure for another few weeks so fingers crossed.

Glad to see you back on forum :)

noogleberry1

Yea me too, want to try PM again for more then a month which is what I did last time... I Think NBE enlargement is definately a long haul so can take years to reach a goal, hey we can look at it as our hobby, right ;) Owww fingers crossed for you you think you've had growth- grreat! How long are you staying on BO for? Yea its nice to be back :D

Strumpet

Hahaha yeah. If I ever get my goal I don't know what I'll do with myself. Not taking 4 or 5 supplements in the morning, not noogling for a couple hours a day? I'll have to pick up the piano or something.

This is my third month on the BO and I think I have a 13.5 month supply. I figured it would force me to stick with it for a year.

melissa4u

Hi Strumpet!
I read that maca can balance hormones to the point where it can hinder results on NBE.
I don't know if this is true or not.
I used to take maca but stopped because I didn't want to take a chance with it. I am also on BB and the results are hard to notice but you will see a difference how your bras fit or by the measuring tape.
Good luck!