Strumpet's Pics

melissa4u said:
Hi Strumpet!
I read that maca can balance hormones to the point where it can hinder results on NBE.
I don't know if this is true or not.
I used to take maca but stopped because I didn't want to take a chance with it. I am also on BB and the results are hard to notice but you will see a difference how your bras fit or by the measuring tape.
Good luck!

I am pretty sure it is not true, because even people from BB suggest you take Maca, especially if you have irregular periods. Considering that BB gives full refund if you do not grow, then advising in taking something that can hinder the results is not very beneficial for them.

Strumpet

People go back and forth with this. According to what I've read they haven't been able to figure out that maca acts on hormones directly. They think it just provides the nutrients that the endocrine axis needs to function effectively to balance out the hormones. I finished up my bottle of maca and I don't think I'll take more in either case, it didn't seem to do much for me.

I did measure some growth this month, but I'm suspicious that it may not stick around or be a mis-measurement, so we'll see. It's about an inch on both the upperbust and around the nipples, but I can't tell that my bras fit differently.

Strumpet

I know, right? I was so happy that day, I thought "Finally noogling is working for me.. :)" but then it never happened again. :mad:

ashley1986ann

I had the samething happen to me. I dont know what I did to get one of the best swelling I ever had but I never git it again :'(.

Strumpet

Dude noogleberry makes my aerolas look WEIRD. They're not circular anymore, it's really odd looking. I feel like I should get them surgically fixed or something. Pfffffffffff. I'm taking a break.

Strumpet said:
Dude noogleberry makes my aerolas look WEIRD. They're not circular anymore, it's really odd looking. I feel like I should get them surgically fixed or something. Pfffffffffff. I'm taking a break.

I know what you mean. I had the same problem, so I started taping them down. They arent what they used to be before anymore because at start i didnt tape and once i started, i also did it wrong. but taping now that i do it correctly, really does work good.

melissa4u

Tatiana,
How do you tape them correctly? Ive been meaning to tape my areolas when my tape arrives. Since you said there is a wrong way and correct way, can you please tell me?
Thanks a bunch!

well, at start i just taped randomly, sometimes my nipple wasnt covered fully, (e.g tape isnt wide enough), and sometimes i took tape directly off, you have to wit until the swelling goes down when you take the tape down or the nipples will stretch and unstretch with the swelling. also, it is better if you will make your nipples "hard" before taping, i cant always make them go hard, but if they are, they are usually smaller after you are done with it. and also REMEMBER TO COVER NIPPLES FULLY WITH TAPE!!! dont let any sides be "seen". or they WILL stretch. learned that the hard way :(

melissa4u

Thanks Tatiana!
I want to cover my areolas too.
My areolas are puffy and they get even more puffy when I noogle. I want my whole breast to get swelled and not my areola. So I will try to tape my whole areola plus nipple.

yeah i used to cover my areola too but sometimes when u do the cross a bit from some sides it is seen u know? and then it stretches and it becomes not a circle but like a star :S

melissa4u

I was thinking to get those cotton circle pads, (not cotton balls) they are used to clean the face, I was thinking to apply a cotton pad, pressing the nipples down and then taping. The cotton pad should do the trick of covering my whole areola. I haven't tested this out yet, still waiting on my tape to arrive and I have to go buy me some of those cotton pads. I hope that this works in not making my areolas so puffy, I really don't want to stop noogling :-(

Strumpet

Yeah, I think covering mine but having it seep out the edges is what ruined the shape. Boo hoo. In some lights it looks okay but in others I'm like AUGH WHAT DID I DO TO MYSELF I'M DISFIGURED

Stumpet I remember when I used to see you all the time on here (I'm not on as much as I used to be even though I still noogle) and I forgot how funny you could be ha. I feel like my nipples have gotten weird and SO PUFFY from NB too. I think I'm going to tape them with nexcare medical tape and cotton pads because that's what everyone seems to trust most. I wish I would have done this from the beginning but I was like "pshh my nipples look fine nbd"... yeah they looked fine THEN because I was a BEGINNER. I feel like they don't get hard as easily either now which is really annoying because they look way better when they are. Now it's like 24/7 Jet Puffed nipples. Not that I think it always looks bad, but if they got any bigger I would kind of start hating them lol... right now I'm still only filling my XLs at 2.5 inches so I still have plenty of possible areola stretchage ahead of me if I don't start taping right now. The best I can hope for is that I can keep my nips from getting any bigger and maybe the rest of my boobs will grow so much that it makes my big areolas look normal again ha. A girl can dream...

Strumpet

Yeahh... :( I hoped if I stopped they'd go back to normal but they didn't, really. I don't have any pictures from before I started noogling because I deleted most of my pictures off this forum, so it's possible it's all in my head, but I think they look really weird. The outer half of the aerola extends a lot farther than the inner half, which I think is because of the way the suction went. And my nipples used to be really teeny tiny and now they're a lot bigger. I know they have surgery to correct this kind of thing, but apparently it can leave a scar. :/

I threw out my noogleberry stuff because let's be honest, I haven't grown any on it in my years here and I was really dedicated. So that's why I'm not on much anymore. x3 Hope noogleberry works for you, though!