Strumpet's Stats

Strumpet

Statistics::
Weight: 125 lb.
Height: 5'8/5'9"
Measurements: 31-24-34
Cup size: 30C/32B
Never pregnant

So I ordered my Noogleberry and I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I'm excited to try this because I did NBE in the past and the drugs made me throw up/depressed/smell funny/did nothing and there's a history of breast cancer in my family so I really don't want to mess with hormonal stuff too much.

Based on what I've seen I'm expecting to be in this for the long haul (3 years+) because I've never had larger breasts or more weight -- but that's not going to stop me from trying! I think something like 34C would be a perfect size, but I have a really small rib cage so I think that would be roughly equivalent to a 32D? I also want to give chicken foot soup a try and I might try gaining a little weight - I've got a figure like a bean pole.

eva_bs

Hi dear and welcome to this amazing forum!!!!
I wish you all the best with the NB! I'm sure it will make you happy and it will make your dream come true!!!!
Keep us updated!
Good Luck.

jnorton22002

Hi, I truly want to say welcome.

I am sure that you will find all of this forum to be one very friendly and helpful place. We are like a family here. good luck to you and be sure to keep us updated so we can share in your joy too. Hugs my dear Mama J. AKA Joni :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is full of helpful people. Ask any
kind of question, and someone will have an
answer for it.
Some grow fast, and others grow slowly,
but all see results, with time and a stick with it
routine, you too will see results!!!!!!
Watch out for the boobie fairy, as she will
sneak up on you when you least expect it!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Welcome to the forum strumpet! (great name btw)

I think you are already ahead because you are entering into this with the right attitude. This is not an overnight thing and the girls with the best and most permanent results have been goimg 3+ years. I am not sure if you have heard of the user Philli, you may like to search her if not. She went from a B to an E - wowzers.

Your goal sounds great. So you would be looking at a 30DD or a 32D right? TOTALLY do -able. please also have a look at Anastasia916 for inspiration. She now wears a 32 D or even DD I think from a 32AA. I know she took BO as well but if my memory serves me correctly tht was only for a 6 month period, the rest is mainly noogle. So, like I said, your goal is very much achieveable and I wish you all the very best on your journey!
Keep us all posted won't you?!

Strumpet

Thanks all for the kind support! It really encourages me to know that the forum is such a friendly place and we're all growing together. :)

I got my package in the mail today, so first noogle day! I did about an hour and a half, which might be overnoogling, but I was like a kid at Christmas. A Christmas that brings breasts.

I ordered the soft cups but I found I couldn't really keep a suction with those on, so I went without, and that seemed to be fine. The only thing that worries me a little is that the cups (small) don't seem to be wide enough to pick up all of the breast tissue, but maybe that side tissue doesn't really get caught in the cup anyway? And I only fill them about halfway at the fullest stretching, so they're probably the right size for me right now.

SueB5

Hi Strumpet
I think you do have the right size. I had the same thing with the area around my breast too, but it does seem to find its way in there now. Happy noogling. Sue

Strumpet

Thanks for the reassurance, Sue. Sure enough the side-boob seems to make its way in there now. Hahaha.

So I was reading this thread (http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2066.0.html) and it gave me some interesting ideas on pumping techniques. While I'm not discrediting pump and hold on its own, as it's worked well for so many people, here's what I'm trying::

1) 30 minutes of pump and release as follows: pump until it's uncomfortable, hold for 5 minutes, release until there's no pressure or the rings come off, wait one minute, repeat (approximately 6 times)

2) remove cups for 5-10 minutes to rest the breasts

3) 30 minutes of pump and hold as per the norm

Thanks to Anastasia, TeenyTiny, and Daylight for the tips. :)

Also, a little weirdness - my right breast seems to responding better than the left, both on the marks I make on the cups and in visible swelling, which is odd because my left breast has always been larger. Maybe I'm positioning things to give the right more volume. HMM.

0xducesax0

Hey and welcome to the forum!

I will be watching your progress because i'm only like a year older than you and i also would like to gain weight.
In fact this past week i've gained a whole kg so i'm proud :)
Wow i'm really impressed with the research you've done on the techniques. I'm doing pump and hold for 2 reasons: it just seems easier and it allows me to forget about them for a while until i no longer feel a pull, and also seeing as i'm like a fitness fanatic i've always known that when you're stretching you need to hold the stretch for as long as you can. I know that may have nothing to do with it but it's been embedded in my brain so now i can't do things differently hehe

Good luck with everything xxx keep us posted

Strumpet

Thanks! We can be boobie buddies, hahaha.
Congrats on gaining weight!
Yeah, pump and hold is definitely a lot easier, but based on the marks I make on the cups I get better swelling this way, so I guess it's worth the effort.

Strumpet

7 day mark! I took those "starting measurements" a long time ago (when I started NBE) but I'm measuring 31/30.5" (depending on whether or not I'm wearing a bra) on the bust and 26" underbust. I'm taking pictures, but I don't want to put any of them up until I think I see significant progress (which may be several months down the line). I'll try not to measure again until the one month mark.

I have been feeling some pain, not when I've been noogling, but kind of just aches intermittently. I haven't seen red spots or discoloration though, so I don't think I'm damaging the tissue. Getting the hang of pump and release in conjunction with pump and hold, but I did do another longer pump and hold session because I was busy.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!
It's not an easy path to take, but the results WILL come.
This is not an overnite quick fix, but a long term comminment.
Slow and easy will produce the results that you want.
Some grow fast, and others grow slowly, you must find out
what works for you, and stick with it.
Stay safe, and have fun. The boobie fairy is on the way!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Strumpet

Thanks for all the support guys!
I just wanted to add a quick measurement I thought I should probably take for future reference:
My breasts measure 6.5" across the right breast and 7" across the left.

Strumpet

Another couple things I wanted to note down:

I've been getting about half an inch of swelling in each breast. I'm trying to keep track of how long the swelling lasts - tonight I did a noogling session at around 5:30 or 6 (so let's be safe and say I finished by 7) and it's still at the same measurement now, about 5 hours later. Usually it's gone by morning, but I'm going to try sleeping in a bra and seeing what that does.

Another thing is I think I might be overpumping because I'm blessed with not getting the purple/red/etc effects of it, and today I almost reached the tubing in the smalls, so I ordered the mediums but I'm going to try to be more gentle (just a slight pull is not what I've been doing, hahaha) while I wait for them to arrive and see how that effects things.

eva_bs

Congrats on your swelling! I'm so happy for you that it last for so long! :)
Keep up the hard work :)
I wish you luck with the M's!
:-*