Subrosias Progress

James

Your progress it's excellent keep it up! How long does it the swelling last and how long does it take for the ring marks to disappear?

subrosia

6 months in today!!! ;D

I am so happy that I discovered Noogleberry. I am a 32B at the moment, my 34A bras are too tiny. I think I got half a cup to one cup more in 6 months. I guess I was a 34AA before...

At the moment I noogle with the large breast cups for an hour (which I fill completely), then I switch to the large contoured airlock cups (which I fill to the half). After that I massage and knead my breasts for half an hour. After that time the ring marks are almost gone.

The bra I am wearing on the pics is without push up :)

The swelling disappears overs night. But I have a nice size without swelling, too. And it stayed when I was on holiday and didn´t noogle for almost 2 weeks.

Attachments

• WIN_20180620_23_06_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180620_23_06_36_Pro.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 561
  • WIN_20180620_23_14_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180620_23_14_38_Pro.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 387
  • WIN_20180620_23_14_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180620_23_14_40_Pro.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 411

noogler 24

best thing about growng boobs is fitting in new prettu bras ...m look g fwd to that ...
and yes mortician is right subrosia..XL n L cups have same measure at the base..this info is available on website too..all the cups have all their diameters mentioned with them .

noogler 24

your growth iso beautiful...congratulations dear
i am exactly like ur start pic right now.I mean..exaccttly same ..hope to grow like u soon..i dnt massage but jst once a day for 5 to 10 min..n pump for like 2or 3 hrs 15.5 n swell 1 inch..i am not gnna be able to pumo for 3 hrs a day in aug since i have a big exam in sep..what is the minimum tbt i can do to not lose any progress i make till end of this month..that ll be 69 days of noogling since it is my 34th day today..

subrosia

@noogler24 You are so right, I am really enjoying buying new underwear now. Sometimes I even fit a 34B bra. ;D Thank you so much for your kind words. I know what you mean, I am always scared to lose it again.

@vuzzo Thank you very much! It really depends on which cups I use. But I think the gain lasts about a few hours. Something like 3 hours I guess...

Angieme

Im starting pumping today with 32C or sometimes 34B bra size depending the bra brand band size 31 (above my bust) Bust size 34...Im exited to show my updates in a few months

noogler 24

hey angieme..over bust 31 so how do u fit in 34 band ..isnt ur size 30 /32 ? i measure 32 abv bust jst under arn pit..
n yeah..ll love to see ur growth in few months

Angieme

Angieme said:
Im starting pumping today with 32C or sometimes 34B bra size depending the bra brand band size 31 (above my bust) Bust size 34.5.Im exited to show my updates in a few months

noogler 24

i am 32 abv breast 33 on and 28 below..my cup size is 32A right? when btw i swell 34 i realize tht o man they r nt as big as i though B cup wd be..so my previous goal of B WOULD BE HEAVEN has moved on to C cups

Tyreglify

Hi.. Almost noogling for 4 mnts now.. 2 hrs max, 3-4days week.. But IA m still not getting any growth.. Some swelling last for 1 hour maxs.. Mine getting saggy, I think.. Pls some one tell me, how to get fullness on the top.part.? Am using CXL.. Pls pls help me..

K

kevlovs69

3 months in!! At the moment I noogle with the M-Cups for half an hour and then switch to L. The L-Cups are working really well, the swelling is amazing!! I think my boobs needed the bigger cups, I feel like I´m growing a lot at the moment. In 1-2 months I will try the XL-Cups again, maybe they will work on me then.

One question: When the breast developes so fast, is there any risk to get stretch marks?? Has someone experience with that?

The pics were right after noogling, so don´t mind my ring marks (the pic in bra is 5 minutes after and it´s a push-up bra btw ;D). The last pic is my current goal, she looks so great. :)
hay you have my bra there ...lol