Subrosias Progress

subrosia

Good morning :)

I always have been very skinny. Last year I gained about 22lbs when I quit smoking. I love my body now - except my chest. It just doesn´t seems to fit to the rest of my body. I started with massaging my breast in September 2017 and with Noogleberry in Dezember 2017 (23.12.2017).

I´m a 34A at the moment, my long-term goal would be a 34B-C. But my progress is already impressive. All my bras get uncomfortable already. I´m so grateful that I have discovered NBE. And now I want to share my progress with you :)

Pic 1 was taken in November before Noogleberry

Pic 2 was taken a few days ago, almost 2 months in

Pic 3 (bra): as you can see, my bra seems to be too small

Attachments

• WIN_20171123_20_16_42_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20171123_20_16_42_Pro.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,244
  • WIN_20180215_22_12_04_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180215_22_12_04_Pro.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 2,218
  • WIN_20180131_18_38_11_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180131_18_38_11_Pro.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 1,880

NadiOne

How exciting is it to see your body transforming? It seems your body is responding quite nicely to nbe, keep it up! What is your current routine?

James

Looks like excellent progress, but I am worried about your ring marks. Do they go away in less than 1/2 hr? Ring marks are usually caused by long continuous sessions 1 hr or more and can be serious, turning into permanent scars. Best to noogle for 15 minutes, remove, briefly massage your breasts (with oil) and especially the edge where the ring marks are then replace for another 15 minutes.

the_mortician

I think you'd see more progress with a bigger cup. It seems like that one is only working on 70% of the total area pumps help. I'd look into an XL. Don't be intimidated, the large base will allow more tissues in. You'll get more expansion outward and in width. Otherwise good job!

subrosia

Thank you. I already thought about bigger cups, because sometimes when I´m pumping I get to a point where it feels like no air is left? Like I´m growing out of the cups. I wanted to buy L cups, you don´t think XL will be too large? I have kind of a slim bodytype, especially my chest and waist.

DoubleD, thanks, it truly is amazing :) Currently I massage my breasts for a few minutes with oil and then I noogle 15-20 minutes, massage again, ... Sometimes I only have 30 minutes a day, but at the moment I have vacation from my college and so I spend a lot of time on Noogleberry. 2 hours a day maybe.

the_mortician

The size difference is trivial between the L and XL. Just measure across your breast from about the forward 1/3 of your side to the middle of the chest. The XL cups are 5.5" I think. If it will fit certainly use it. the extra space will allow more tissues in which help develop the whole breast. You get more outward protrusion but also more width. And the more you get into the cup the more can grow.

subrosia

The XL cups arrived here today and I´m sure that they will never work on me.

They´re way too large. It just doesn´t fit :(

James

Use just one cup. One hose from pump to cup and pump one breast at a time. Pump one for 15 minutes then switch to the other for 15 minutes then back again etc. This technique works very well but takes a little longer, i.e. a 2 hour session with two cups would become 3 hours with one and swapping sides. Some claim the end result is better and even do this when they could otherwise use two cups. ;)

the_mortician

If it can seal it will work. My wife isn't too broad across the chest and we've moved on to XXL's, she started at a 34a/b. Start by placing the rim more on your side and roll it on to meet the middle of the chest. It may help to either lay down or bend forward. Worst case the foam rings reduce the opening size and add comfort. Try a little flax oil to help establish a seal. With the xxl's we start one cup while the hose is pinched to the other. Once it's on we switch, keeping the vacuum in one cup and drawing vacuum on the other. It's ok if it seems way too big so long as you can get that seal.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I started with XL and I was completely flat. As detailed in this thread, I used oil and one cup for a couple of weeks before I could get the second cup on... and had to be very still or break the seal. Also, that attaching on the side is a must to get started.

It takes surprisingly short amount of time to get started but you'll be using those cups for a long time (I'm at 4 years now). I'm considering adding XXLs into the mix as my breasts have grown to the point that their base isn't fitting so well in the XL. And I know I'll have to do this same process again as those XXL have a huge base.

The key is to be creative and stubborn about giving up. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Just thought I'd share I've been attempting to get one XXL cup on me. I managed to get it attached on each side for about 10 seconds yesterday. Today, I managed to reach about 30-45 seconds on each side about 5 times. I'm having to bend over and dangle and badly place it but attachment is happening and should improve over the coming weeks with each attempt since I'm learning the tricks to fill the gaps... damn things are so big.

Keep on trying.... that's the only way to success.

DJ

subrosia

Thank you!

I think the problem is my thorax, since I am very small there. I ordered the L cups last week and they should arrive soon.

Yesterday I bought a new bra and absolutely love it. :)

Attachments

• WIN_20180313_21_32_21_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180313_21_32_21_Pro.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 911

subrosia

Thanks so much, Caliboobs :)

Today arrived my breast cups in L and after a few tries they´re working!! Tomorrow I´am 3 months in.

subrosia

3 months in!! At the moment I noogle with the M-Cups for half an hour and then switch to L. The L-Cups are working really well, the swelling is amazing!! I think my boobs needed the bigger cups, I feel like I´m growing a lot at the moment. In 1-2 months I will try the XL-Cups again, maybe they will work on me then.

One question: When the breast developes so fast, is there any risk to get stretch marks?? Has someone experience with that?

The pics were right after noogling, so don´t mind my ring marks (the pic in bra is 5 minutes after and it´s a push-up bra btw ;D). The last pic is my current goal, she looks so great. :)

Attachments

• Sandra-Kubicka-Topless-Sexy-9-thefappeningblog.com_-745x1024.jpg
    Sandra-Kubicka-Topless-Sexy-9-thefappeningblog.com_-745x1024.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 657
  • WIN_20180327_23_31_49_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180327_23_31_49_Pro.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 608
  • WIN_20180327_23_18_42_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180327_23_18_42_Pro.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 757
  • WIN_20180327_23_17_14_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180327_23_17_14_Pro.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 743

James

Your progress looks great, but I am worried about your ring marks. Do they go away within 1/2 hour? This can be a serious problem and you can create permanent scars that will take literally years to clear up! You should only noogle for 15 minutes, then remove the cups, massage with oil (coconut oil is popular) your boobs and particularly where the rim presses against your chest. Then resume noogling for another 15 minutes etc. The ring marks and potential scars are caused by the blood not getting to the skin under the dome edge and will eventually kill the skin there.

subrosia

Here we go - 4 months in :)

You can´t see so much difference to last month, but I feel it.

Attachments

• WIN_20180420_23_57_39_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180420_23_57_39_Pro.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 698
  • WIN_20180420_23_58_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180420_23_58_36_Pro.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 537