Successful penis pump use

Z

zook

I wanted to share with others that I am 52 yr old man, who has had 2 spinal surgeries, has high blood pressure and high cholestrol. Because of these conditions and medications I take, gaining an erection naturally was near impossible. It seemed like my wife and I were destined to live a sexless life. I first came across the Noogleberry system a short time ago and we received it yesterday. Although it came with no instructions it was easy to figure out. The erection I got was impressive and thicker than usual. It least from what I remember. Only 2 rings worked well so I will order a few more. My wife said it was the best sex we've had in years. Thanks I am looking forward to more lovemaking in the future thanks to this product.

steve

Hi Zook! Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your experience with us - it will be invaluable to others.

Im sorry you didnt receive instructions, this would have been an oversight. If you want an electronic version, please just email me off forum at : steve@noogleberry.com and i can email them to you.

Kind regards

Steve

www.noogleberry.com