sugarqueen's noogling journey!

sugarqueen16

Hello! I just recieved my Noogleberry today!
I am posting pictures from yesterday, my pre noogle, and today, my post noogle

Information that might be necessary:
120 lbs
5' 8" 1/2
Young!
Starting Bra Size: 32A

Note: On my picture, the column on the left is PRE NOOGLE and the ones on the right are all right after noogling for 35 minutes
:)

Gaia2011

Hi there,
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us, They looked so beautiful and perky, since you are still young with plenty of high hormones, you WILL response well with NB! Best of luck and I hope you reach the size you desire!

keep posting xo

Lily13

Wow I think you look a lot bigger than a 32 A! I'm a 32 B and my boobs don't look that nice at all. ;) Your breasts already have a great shape too them and are quite full up top. I bet you'll be one a fast responder seeing how well you swelled the first time!!!

Good luck and keep us updated with how things go!

jnorton22002

Hi sugarqueen

I would like to welcome you to our forum and utter the same words as Lilly. You have wonderful looking breasts now. They will only get bigger and better with noogling. Good luck to you and post often. Hugs to you Mama J, or aka as Joni :-* :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy the new journey you have started on.
It will take LOTS of time, So rember to take it easy, and gow slowly.
Use lots of lotion and massage before noogling, It really helps.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on the way to pay you a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Strumpet

Welcome to the forum!
I second what everyone else said, be careful and take it slow, and good luck with noogling!
Keep us updated, won't you? :)

sugarqueen16

Hi again everyone! I started noogling last wednesday night, and i have NEW Pics!! I must admit tho, i missed 2 days of noogling due to studying...
But I have mainly been noogling twice a day for 30 minutes
:)
All pics are from noogling just now.
I take a lot and just copy/paste them together
Also in one of the pictures, I went into different lighting for better comparison

jnorton22002

Hi Sugarqueen,

I think your beginning pics are great. you have much to start with. Work hard, but slow at it. You will do fine

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

P

piccolina

Wow, your boobies are fabulous!! You have such a great shape! And you are already responding, looks like you're getting some swelling there! Are you in your luteal phase right now?

P

piccolina

You mean you had your period 2 weeks ago then? I mean luteal phase as in the couple weeks or so before your period, it's the second phase of your cycle that starts at the point when you ovulate (commonly around day 14, ish). Because of the hormones released during that time, most people get way better swelling, including me so I am like counting down the days til I ovulate (I chart/use FAM so I can tell when I do) so I can get my swelling back LOL! ;D As soon as my period starts it goes down sooo much. :( Such a bummer!!