Supplements while Noogling

thabai

I'm on yasmin but i take EPO, MSM, FSO
And a few other herbs, I haven't noogled for a while but I'm still getting growth because of these. If I wasn't a slacker and noogled too I'd be busting out of bras lol
Oh yeah just like to state GABA is banned in UK if whoever started this post is in UK and looking for it

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Hi ladies,

I'm new here on the forum.I have been noogling for around a month going on two.I started out with the herbs fenugreek, kudzu, wild yam, dong quai extract, saw palmettos, chasteberry extract.Well before receiving my xlarge domes.I was so excited<< I took the herbs and massaged two to three times a day with coconut oil and the herb extracts.I had felt tingling before using the domes and once they arrived for around about a week.I took my herbs and pumped my breast, was very determined.I filled the domes in less then a week.My breast was a 34B , ummm not really, but extra skin because of children and recently gaining wait.So actual size was smaller, cause I would lay down and my breast would droop to the sides while wearing a 34B bra.Pretty embarassing so after filling the domes I decide that oh bring it on.I filled the domes in less then a week this is really true.I love Noogling and happy to be apart.No more flat chasted ashamed>lol.Cause I was NOOGLING Works.I started to take a break cause of the bruising.After the bruising I was determined to make my breast fill the domes with rings on it for the extra inch or so and swelling.Then I knew if my skin stretch more with the oils the domes I can fill and not bruise as much.I can put on my bra and blouse and head out the door.My swelling last up to about two to three hour then I go again.Although the herb made me feel funny and weird so I stop taking all that.I start noogling natural and I have Crazy Amazing results I'm a full 34B with cleavage and I'm perkier now going to the next size domes.I am going to try pueriria mirifica next and start with the xxlarge domes.I will suggest everyone to get their own system and go for it.I can handle lots of pressure the domes cause.So just for encouragement it works with keeping them swelled and having a system.I will post pics of all breast in domes to the fullest.Breast swelling to the fullest.Breast after swelling is gone.What my breast looks like with bra to show you the cleavage I never had.Beside the times of pregnancy.My family member was so impressed she just ordered.I LOVE THIS!Feel free to ask any questions?WISH YOU All great results

Paloma

Hey lovely,

I was wondering how u arrived at that herbal combination? I'm on PM, with not much result - i mean, I am having results but i attribute them much more to the NB then the PM. I'd always heard u shouldn't do any herbs with the PM becuase they just dilute the Pm but it seems like it worked for you and maybe I should try some things?

I notice ur taking chasteberry - that's for progesterone, right? Like if ur more peri-menopause it's helpful?

thanks for sharing ur experience : )

Girish

the only side effects I get from all that stuff is my mood. I am such a jerk and always irritated. Also, I find my self always bored with I'm taking fat burners.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Chasteberry is one of the world's most popular herbs, yet very few women taking it report increase in breast size. However, in a small number of cases breast growth has been reported, so it appears from anecdotal evidence that occasionally taking chasteberry can help promote breast development.
I use chasteberry external for massaging.PM puriria, I not all fimiliar with the acronyms here.Thanks to Anastasia I can perhaps print out that page and assist you better.I had stop taking herbs, just started back on a different note.My theory with the herbs is that your body only take a percentage of the effect of the herbs, thats why people usually ramp up to get the full effect.

I can say I topped out xlarge domes with extra skin already in six days.I believe my results were quick because before receiving domes.I massage with herbs and ramped up.Then once I recieve them I was ready for topping them out in advance. Also, I took flaxseed Oil,purvana, olio o pills..GNC so my body has the oils internal effect to help my skin stretch from within also. Purvana has some of the herbs in the ingredients.I take purvana for horesetail and biotin effects.My current pills are Estroven and Natural curves and I stop the oil pill until the week ends sometimes.Then when I get the XXlarge dome, just waiting on lucy.I will show you new results, using the natural curves and estroven. Now natural curves has chasteberry ingredients so, yes now I internally take them.

Now if this work for me< we will soon see.I"m just going with it all awhile not putting to much in my body.I believe most of the ladies started with some type of herb< estrogen effect supplement.Please feel free to follow my results as I am a newbie also.I researched three months before I decide to go this route.I wish you luck and it takes time.So just get comfortable with a routine stick to it until u see results.Then start to experiment a little more.Hopefully this answered your question.GL all ;)