swelling clarify

T

tavia

ok, so im wondering....... the like of anastasis teeny, philli and any1 who has been noogleing for a long time, how long does your swelling last NOW,

is it possible for it to last ALL day or at least mabe 17 hours or something,
after pumping my boobs look so so soooooo good and my clothes look amazing with them but they go down within 10 hours,
is it possible for the swelling to last allllllllllllllllllllllllll day, give me hope please any1 xxxx

ive started noogling more now in the hope that i can speed up the long term swelling process, 40 mins a day does give me growth but i want the swelling to stay sooo bad at least long enough for people not to wonder y my boobs r visably deflating in front of there eyes lol x

Z

Zenity

Well, if they last 10 hours, maybe the solution is to pump again after 10-12 hours to be in permanent-swelling-state... And who knows... by doing so you could probably incite your body to grow more.

Teeny Tiny

I have to noogle several times throughout the day to maintain swelling throughout the day, and even doing that does not keep it consistent. The length of my swelling is determined by a lot of factors, time of month, hydration level, etc. Some days my swelling will last 8-12 hours, but not all of it just some of it. Other days within a couple hours it's gone unless I pump again. One thing I've noticed since I've been on the EPO and Spirulina is that my swelling doesn't last as long, probably because the GLA in them both helps reduce swelling and pain in the body and helps to promote healing. I have been achieving good swelling over the last week or so and maintaining more of it overnight which has me hopeful that there is some growth happening, but nothing really major at this point. I have also noticed that I achieve and maintain a bit more when I use my hand creme that I posted on another thread, I'm thinking possibly the grape seed extract in it may have something to do with it. Here's the links I posted on the other thread in case you might want to get some and give it a try.

http://www.amazon.com/Freeman-Goodstuff-Organics-Butter-Grapeseed/dp/B0023ATMY0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1273760656&sr=1-1http:

http://www.amazon.com/Freeman-Goodstuff-Organics-Butter-Grapeseed/dp/B003I97P62/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1273760474&sr=1-2

Or like I said on the other thread, Wal-Mart near me carries it for $6.00 in case you may happen to have one in your area, not sure what's in the UK or anywhere else that some of you live.

Anastasia916

I never pay attention to my swelling, how long it lasts, etc. I only pay attention to how big I am without swelling cause that's my real growth, so I couldn't really answer this.

T

tavia

hi,
the swelling makes me about an e cup, it looks so so good and im just curious of methods to make the swelling last aslong as possible, an if there is actually any 1 who maintains tere swelling for the best part of the day, without the swelling im a d cup but the swelling of the top of the breast that i get after nb is kind of addictive, when it goes down i feel like ive lost ma boobies he he
mabe i should up my water intake possibly, i cant take all that peeing i keep doing though haha, oh well, any more stories/sugestions.. keep them coming im sure we will all benefit...

nadir, these xls r so big i cant keep them in my handbag when i go out haha gosh just imagine that, so re pumping wont always be an option, but ive gotta buy the insulation foam tuesday, so ill be able to pump n go, or mabe i should just stock up on chicken fillets to stuff into my e cup bra when my tit-tays go down??? xxx :D ;D.
ive noogled 3 times today, im desperate to keep the swelling longer.... or push the growth faster

Abigail3

That sounds like a good option. To pump again (if you can) right after swelling goes down. I might try that myself. Not sure if I'll be able to. I'm so irritated with myself cuz yesterday I FINALLY!! got good swelling and through the course of the day I took 5 (1000mg) borage/flax pills that I believe it was too much for me cuz my swelling went down quickly and I wasn't able to pump nearly as far into the cup as I had earlier that day..grrr.... :mad: Oh well....we live n learn ;). I still waiting for that growing point...where I actually get somewhere then swell more...n so on. Sigh.. :-\

melons

I am getting a bit confused here.. I had thot epo/flax seeds oil / borage oil were all supposed to help increase the swelling (i thot spirulina too) ... now is it reducing the swelling ??

ladies please share and let us know coz i bought a huge supply of epo / flax seed oil and spirulina with the hopes of increasing the swelling and all ... (have not started taking it yet though as havnt been able to noogle..)

-melons

Z

Zenity

TT,

If they are so big... What about making them your handbag? LOL! :D

P

Philli

So many threads all with overlapping questions and themes...it's hard to know where to post a reply. Swelling....yes, I just did my morning noogle. Most of you know that I have and use a type of dome that Lucy is trying to get produced for you all. It's 1000 cc.. I posted some pics a while back but cant remenber the thread. Anyway, my initial pump up with them is now pretty much a waste of time. I'm now 48 days into my Spirulina and The swelling that I got after the first 27 days...TT find the pics please... is still there. I filled them this morning without any pain, strain, or change in boob colour. Of course they tend to get a little smaller as the day goes on, but the point is that growth has and is continually taking place as the tissue inside grows. Its a slow process but you have to see the pointers yourself to know its really happening. Think back to the beginning and how it was when you first started noogling. Can you fill or get further into the domes now on initial pump up than when you started? If you can, then you are growing. It may not be enough to satisfy you, but noogling is not a 30 miracle cure to bigger boobs. Patience and regular noogling will bring results eventually...and it will be permanent.

Oh, I just found the pics on Page 4 of TT's Yeahhhhh Thread.

melons

Philli,

I assume your response was in reply to my question. I for a fact know that you have seen positive results from epo/flax/spirulina etc.

I would reuqest feedback from other ladies ...TT , Teeny Tiny , Anastasia and all the rest who have included these in their regime

luv,
melons

Anastasia916

I already answered pretty much, same answer applies to your question melons, I don't pay attention to how much swelling I get that's just temporary, I pay attention to my "permanent growth", when I measure, which isn't often, I do it 12 or more hours since I last pumped, sometimes I wait a day or two without pumping then measure. I've been pumping almost a full year, I didn't expect anything permanent right away, but I actually got more permanent growth faster than I expected, but that doesn't happen for everyone. As Philli said, patience is key. Heck I'm happy I grew the 2 1/4 inches I have so far. That much in less than a year is good to me because I know how long NBE can take. And to me it's worth it to avoid implants and to have the breasts of my dreams. I mean think about it like this, would you rather save up the money to go have surgery done and that take years for you to do (as it would most people because the majority are middle class) or just use those years to grow instead and spend barely any money to get it. But yea, I don't pay attention to swelling, to me that's pointless, yes I love the swelling, it's exciting to see, but I don't get upset if one day I get an 1 1/2 of swelling but the next I only get 1/4, so what? I'm still going to continue to noogle and not stress, if you become obsessed with the measuring tape and omg I didn't get good swelling today, I must need to pop more pills, then you are stressing, and the body doesn't grow period under stress. Just relax, pump everyday, take supplements if you want, but do it all like a routine, to where you do it out of habit and don't even think about it. Then one day you look and you've grown a cup or two! I've always had that attitude towards this and I have grown just fine, sure others have grown faster than me, but so what? This isn't a race. I do take supplements but all of them have other side effects that I also enjoy, like better hair, skin, no cramps during periods, etc. etc. etc. So really, if I only get those side effects, so be it. If I don't grow anymore and stay this size, so be it, I'm still going to noogle cause I believe it also firmed me up and filled me in and I love that effect to it more than the growth.

I dunno, I think you ladies stress too much over the swelling and growth, just relax, it will come in time.

Happy Noogling ;D

T

tavia

woooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i wont be asking that question again,

melons they can increase swelling but i was asking about the lengh of time swelling can STAY...

it was a bad idea, it was only a simple question, i know noogling takes time etc im fully aware of that, but the same way id ask how to get my lipstick to last longer is the same way i was asking this question, nothing to stress about...
just a bit a fun
anyway it doesnt matter.

P

Philli

Hehehehe so you were TT. I didn't actually answer your question, did I?

Well, coming off a pump session with the XLs, when they 'flop out', with my knockers, they are so huge that I cant cup one of them with both hands. The problem is that they are soooo rounded that I have difficulty getting into a bra comfortably. It takes a couple of hours before they settle back down to 'normal' E size then they are manageable.

Dont get me wrong, 'he' loves them, and eventually they will reach that size permanently in about a year...I'm sure. In the mean time I prefer not to over pump and force the growth because, simply, I dont need too anymore. Noogling has shown that anything is possible with time and I'm sure I could still keep increasing in size at a faster rate if I did 30-45 minutes sessions instead of just my 20 minutes maintenance every morning.

I've never been unhappy with my boobs since I never intended to become a noogleholic when I was a B and intent on getting well again after my Bronchitis, and never dreamed that such an increase could be possible. But, after that first year only on PM and regaining my health and growing to a C, we both thought it would be nice to try and get them a little bigger....especially 'Him'. The rest is history and known to you all.

But you and I know that patience and a regular pumping plan is the way to achieve success.

Teeny Tiny

Melons, relax!

Everyone responds differently to supplements, noogling, NBE in general. I normally don't hold my swelling as long as some others anyway, and have a tendency to do mid day massages which probably reduces the swelling faster. today is day 18 for me on the EPO and Spirulina and so far I have to say I like the results, granted it's not a huge miracle boob job, it's still subtle, but noticeable for me. The full week before my period I had mega swelling and retained twice what I normally do overnight. Now that it's been 5 days since my period started and my hormones are settling down it's not so much, just like normal, but there is a definite difference. They are slightly fuller, and the right one that is smaller than the left, that I have been having difficulty getting to match the left is much closer in size now between pumping it more and using the supplements. Before adding the supplements I could pump it like crazy and it would still stay the same size difference smaller than the left, now I'm hopeful that within a month they will be dead even.

They start out slightly bigger than they were a month ago, and they swell faster with less effort than they did a month ago so there is definitely something good going on inside like Philli said. I may not be getting the same results as her, but then again I'm working with a lot less as well, the less you have to start with the more you have to work at it and be patient, but I know it will come. Philli started out a B and roughly 5 years later she's an E (Enormous! ;)), I figure since I started out a tiny AA maybe if I'm lucky within 5 years from now I'll manage to get to my D. If the supplements help me get there faster then great, I definitely won't complain, but if they don't I still won't complain. Besides, it's not about how much swelling you get anyway. I'll admit that it is awesome to see them swelled up and hope that someday they'll be that size before pumping, but it's the permanent growth we're all trying to achieve that's important, not how much swelling, how much growth. I enjoy noogling, I love the way it makes me look and the way it makes me feel! ;) And I'm going to keep at it for as long as it takes, then will still noogle every morning like Philli to maintain them. What can I say, I'm a noogleaholic for life! ;D

Anastasia916

Congrats Teeny on the supplements helping you, I know you can't take many supplements because of health issues, I'm glad to see something is finally helping you. Like you my right was (notice the WAS) smaller than my left, and with pumping the right more and with more pressure they have evened out, I even notice it in my pics :eek: so you'll even out too, and pfft one day you are going to wake up with D's the way you pump and the dedication you have, it will pay off one of these days, you just watch!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks Anastasia, I know it will pay off in the end, I'm just a really slooow responder, so patience and dedication is the key for me. And I am sooo glad that I managed to find supplements that hopefully will help make a difference for me, but like I said I wouldn't care if they didn't, they have enough other benefits to make it worth taking them, if they help the boobies grow it will just be an added bonus for me. :D

Oh, and if you go down to the PM and birth control post there was a question about BO on there, I gave quite an extensive reply, but figured you might want to give her your experience with Ultra Breast, since you've been able to use them unlike myself. I could only give her info on what I've researched and results I've seen from friends using it, where as you can give her info from your own personal experience. ;)

amelie

Thanks ladies for clarifying this, I actually thought we got growth through swelling. I´m quite new with the NB but I was a bit worried because I´ve only had huge noticeable swelling once and my boobs went purple that time - not a good thing.
They do feel fuller, though, so it must be working even if I can´t really see it with my eyes.