swiss lamb

T

tavia

hi every 1,

ok i was just having another read through mariahs gallery thread and came across slp mentioned again..

can some one tell me what swiss lamb placenta does please, im going to google it n a minute but wanted to ask any1 whos using it or knows about it.

ive been put off from using bovine ovary plus im in the uk so it may be difficult to get it through customs being beef.
ive seen this 1 on ebay,http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Swiss-Lamb-Placenta-Complex-800mg-100-Capsules_W0QQitemZ320300424892QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a93649ebc

do you think its any good,

how much is recommended for breast growth?
over the years i remember hearing things about placenta,lol about couples eating the placenta after there childs birth and odd things like that, so anyadvice would be very helpfull...#

T

tavia

hmmm, im lost, i cant find much concerning slp and boobs?
just stuff about anti aging and sperm lol ???

salome83

Hi TT,

I am taking the one in the second link from new zealand for almost 2 weeks, i thought it might help with breasts and if not just to take it as anti-aging. I am using PM for breasts and taking this sheep placenta+ Neocell fish collagen for skin. I couldn't observe a major difference but in my opinion it seems to be a quality product. Hope this helps :)