Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
  • Oh god, what a cheesy title. ;D

Anyway, I am a black female, age 20, and I literally just got my noogleberry in the mail this past Wednesday! I'm so happy and have been doing two hours every day at rather random times. I do a mixture of pump and release and steady pressure. I also massage my breasts daily using the chi breast massage.

I've been doing NBE for about 3 years now and I actually regret doing herbal enhancement so young. Foolish of me, I know, I agree. My breasts did grow, but I believe NBE at a young age stopped my natural breast growth. My breasts were definitely bigger before I started taking herbs. Actually, my breasts grew smaller before I started NBE due to weight loss which was my motive to begin in the first place. But my post-weight loss pre-NBE size was bigger than what my breasts have been this past year. I did herbal NBE on and off and I finally decided it is simply not for me. I had little to no result with it and I feel it hasn't done much good for my size.

I've researched the noogleberry for a couple of years now so I definitely feel comfortable with it and so far, I looooove it! I'm on day 4 and already the swelling has returned my breasts to their former state pre-weight loss state. I know it's just swelling right now so I will happily continue. I like big breasts and already feel I'm starting at a good size for my goal which is a 36DD.

I will be updating this with pictures on the 21st of every month. I will not be using bra/bikini pictures and will be displaying uncovered breasts only.

Because my breast size fluctuated often, I will say my breast size is in the C and D range. I am starting off with the XL cups.

Attachments

• jan21noogling.JPG
    jan21noogling.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 970
  • Jan21swelling.JPG
    Jan21swelling.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 768
  • jan21moreswelling.JPG
    jan21moreswelling.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 863

Aelita

masterjpro said:

Hello TG

You look stunning darling. Those tucked into a little uplift number would stop the traffic....lol.

Your skin is pollution free. Silky smooth. Top shelf titties.

The XL's suit you perfectly.

I totally admire your open and positive outlook to all of this.

Just remember to do some isometric exercises to establish a strong position for them as they grow huge,, as they will.

Well done in such a short time. :)

mjp

Thank you so much! I will definitely make sure to strengthen my chest muscles, I know the battle with gravity will grow more intense as my breasts grow. :D

Also! Shea butter does the skin good~ <3

Just finished two straight hours of noogling since I didn't feel like doing two separate sessions. They feel so heavy, I love it!

Strumpet

Woah, you look great already! I'm sure if you keep with the noogleberry that swelling will turn into permanent growth. :) Welcome to the forum!

Matt B

Hi Tankgirl and welcome to the forum.The girls look great already and the what I call the shape and drape of them is beautiful.I'm sure you'll have great results with the nb.The boobie fairy has already blessed you considerably,so just don't overdo it.

Again,nice to have you here MATT B

minnie34

Tankgirl, you've got an amazing foundation - your breasts are already a great shape and size and by the looks of it, you will respond very well to noogling.
Best of luck to you! :)

Aelita

Everyone, thank you so much! I'm so happy to finally be noogling with you all after lurking and researching for so long.
Your own progress has inspired me and I hope to do the same to you. :D

As a mini-update, I gotta say, I've noticed my nipples point out more. If you looked at my breasts from an overhead angle, they usually look round with my nipple being the "cherry on top." :D But after almost a week of Noogling, my breasts now look more pointed.

Before, the noogleberry was expanding my breasts' circumference and I could feel this. But now it seems it's now pulling my breasts forward. I dig it~ 8)

evil alex

nice username! i love Tank Girl! and youre boobs are awesome i hope to look like that one day! Keep it up and best of luck!

Aelita

OH GOD. I'VE BEEN OVERPUMPING!
crybaby-o.gif

Usually, I look at the top of my breasts for any signs of stress, but today I looked all around and there it was.. a bright red dot on the side of my right breast. I looked on the side of my left breast and there were three red dots. It's no surprise the dots are there, that's where my skin undoubtedly gets the most stress from pumping. Anyway, I pumped very gently today and massaged them longer than usual with olive oil.

I'll take a break from noogling and show my boobies some more TLC. <3
beyonce_why_166.gif

FrenchRose

I agree with everyone else, you have amazing size and shape.......I only hope to get to the size you are now. Unfortunately I have a ways to go. Good Luck ;D

Aelita

• Aaaaalright! February 21 has come and I did my daily late night noogling! After two hours and 30 minutes of noogling, here are my pictures!

I have to admit, today's swelling is rather.. minimal. But that's okay, I just finished my period today so my boobs are pretty lazy right now. :D The swelling I got in my luteal phase, though? AMAZING. <3
    tumblr_lzrs23ZiLu1qidarg.gif

Anyway, to update, I have began birth control this past Sunday, the 19th. I have also ordered Ultra Breast and will begin it on the first day of my next cycle.

So now I have birth control and bovine ovary to my body's arsenal. I'll also be taking maca pretty soon to give my rump some extra oomph. My butt has been getting bigger thanks to my ballet class and I welcome that so I'll give it a little extra help! ;D

Anyway, here are my update pictures. These pictures include pre-noogling and post-noogling. I realized I failed to post pre-noogle pictures in my original post. Consider these pics my starter pics! There really isn't that much of a difference, but hey, I barely completed my first month~

Slow and steady!

Attachments

• Feb21deliciouscleavage!.JPG
    Feb21deliciouscleavage!.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 406
  • Feb21swelling2.JPG
    Feb21swelling2.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 337
  • Feb21afternoogleswelling.JPG
    Feb21afternoogleswelling.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 343
  • Feb21pre-noogle.JPG
    Feb21pre-noogle.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 283
  • earlyFeb.JPG
    earlyFeb.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 342

Matt B

Hi Tank Girl, The missles look like they're on target!LOL! :D. You mentioned in your first post that you had tried NBE,and it didn't work too well.You obviously have done your research and thats great.Ya know Tank Girl,with what you have right now and your ballet gig,you may want to think about the supplements.The "Missles"look great.But with birth control,BO,maca and whatever else you are taking,that's a pretty good cocktail,and you are only 20.Don't let the boobie fairy mess with you.Those supplements have an action and also a reaction,so easy does it.

Happy Noogling,MATT B :D

evil alex

but be careful about the supplements, im on the pill as well and i tried to take supplements, but it made me smaller chested and heavier, too much estrogen is NOT a good thing

Aelita

OOH trust me, I'm trying to keep the supplements low! :D I started birth control because I'm in a relationship and well..
__LELELE___by_FelipeChoque.gif
EHEHE~ *Can't risk pregnancy in case the condom fails!*

I don't think I will be continuing maca when I start BO because I feel it's hormone balancing effect may have a negative effect on it and I don't want a huge cocktail of pills to maintain.

Aelita

CRAZIEST NEWS, EVERYONE!
I went bra shopping today at Victoria's Secret and well.. It seems my official cup size now is.. *Drumroll*

34DD!! That is CRAZY! I don't think I look like a double D! But I'm wearing a 34DD bra and it is amazingly comfy. My breasts feel like.. They're floating! <3

Will post pictures soon. ^^

Wow. I don't think I look like a DD so frankly, my mind is blown! My goal was 38DD. I'm near my goal size! I didn't want to grow like 3 cups or anything, just wanted a little more size~

Aelita

Okay~! Here are pics in my new 34DD bras! <3 The support is wonderful. ;D

Since beginning to use the Noogleberry, my breasts have gained this natural.. shine, if that's the right word to use. I LOVE it. It reminds me of anime boobies, how full they are and how they're usually colored with a shine. :D

Hehehe, soon this will be me!
d6874fd765e7e6ca35347ba.gif

Attachments

• D8D9D308-8B27-4BC8-9D9B-5056978DAF26.jpeg
    D8D9D308-8B27-4BC8-9D9B-5056978DAF26.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 289
  • B9E5DAC0-2CA5-4C03-9E92-404DD009D162.jpeg
    B9E5DAC0-2CA5-4C03-9E92-404DD009D162.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 3165927E-0876-466E-91BA-38464A14105F.jpeg
    3165927E-0876-466E-91BA-38464A14105F.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 6635BDD8-83BE-4482-AAEF-9DCC56FC238F.jpeg
    6635BDD8-83BE-4482-AAEF-9DCC56FC238F.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 18F23AFB-9459-4010-A958-0531E096C537.jpeg
    18F23AFB-9459-4010-A958-0531E096C537.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 5C98BFDE-E6CE-447C-8F75-38F3DDB85DB6.jpeg
    5C98BFDE-E6CE-447C-8F75-38F3DDB85DB6.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 4FD4E068-DB4D-409A-82F4-B38A3AD1EF02.jpeg
    4FD4E068-DB4D-409A-82F4-B38A3AD1EF02.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 237
  • FAFE257F-4EE9-41A7-9946-50C00DB138C4.jpeg
    FAFE257F-4EE9-41A7-9946-50C00DB138C4.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 233

evil alex

btw i love those bras, esp the black one. theyre sooo comfy. I just wish i had the size/shape/confidence to wear em on the reg :'( ONE DAY!