Teardrop shaped cups?

W

Wren

I was wondering if Noogleberry could make teardrop shaped cups that have a mouth that is slightly more narrow than the round end?

Reactions: rik

Pumped&perky

Wren,
Haven't heard of any yet, but have you tried the contoured domes? I think this was the answer to better fitment around the ribcage and still produced excellent results.

W

Wren

I have the contoured, but the reason I ask is because I saw someone post a question here saying their breasts are too big for the smaller size cups but their rib cage is too narrow for larger cups to fit side by side.

I was thinking that if the chest size is the limiting factor, would making the round end bigger than the opening solve that problem? Also, I was thinking that some people might like that shape better than what is currently available.

The only down side I can think of to having cups shaped like that is it might be hard to get out of them if the mouth is more narrow, but that could be fixed by applying positive pressure to blow them back out like popping a cork. XD

It's just an idea. If there were extra large cups that had large or medium openings at the base I'd definitely give them a try.

Pumped&perky

Wren,
That is a good question, people here have talked about a fishbowl conversion but nothing factory produced. As for maintaining suction l, going up a size would be the only option until enough skin/growth was gained to make them hold. Also taking turns with 1 dome at a time had been successful. The base diameter really matters when it comes down to your question. Hope I have helped