Teenage male wanting to start - suggestions?

Stretch

Hi there.
I am in my final years of college and wanting to start growing breasts, but have a few questions.

What's a good technique and time table for 'noogling'?
What are some good resources for massage techniques?
Will creams/lotions help? I've been looking at purafems cream and lotion, but want some legitimate feedback on experiences, or suggestions for other brands.
Should I be complimenting creams with supplements, or hold off on the pills until I've finished school and am out of my parents house?
If I wear a compression shirt at school/work to hide my breasts, will it hinder my progress?
Should I eventually wear a bra?

BuxomBoobs

;D no one has posted a reply to you in over a year? oh my...

If you do come back I wanted there to at least be one response to your questions.

The earlier you start in life with this path, the better will be your success most likely. Though the use of compression shirts to hide them is telling me your not really ready.
Having good success and having great success is a mind set thing, if your just going to hide them are you sure you want them or that your ready for such a change?

Technique and time table, this info is posted all over this site, but here is my two cents.

first couple of weeks should be no more than getting the cups to stay on of their own suction, and no more pressure than this. It takes at least this long to allow the skin/tissue to become accustomed to the domes and the pressure. If you go to the gym use that same methodology in this endeaver, stretch allow to rest ect...

massage techniques, I find that ALL massage is good in this area, most common growth techniques say ... "rub it this way, not that" I tend to disagree and find that ALL massage is beneficial.

some creams lotions are beneficial, but most are just the same herbs you can get at an herb store ... if you are really wanting to add this kind of stuff I personally recommend PM (Puraria Murifica) and I like to get it in the concentrated extract and dilute it myself. Topical is best, as ingesting it you really only get 10% or less to actually go to the breast tissue as your body being male will more aggressively attempt to convert and balance into testosterone. As well, submitting male chemistry to female causes your male bits to react negatively if you over do the dosage.

complimenting? yes if you want to accelerate the results, but again if your mates and parents need to be kept from the truth what do you expect will happen when your sporting a super chest and come home to visit or want to partake in a more public activity like bathing? :eek:

I think the more important question that you have NOT asked is...Is this right for me? If the answer is yes, then questions like compression shirts and will my peers/parents opinions of me DO NOT Matter.