Thanks for the images posted here.

hericy

Hi all
I am new here and these images certainly encourage me, so many thanks to those who have posted. I am a wheelchair user and have suffered with erectile dysfunction since a road traffic accident a few years ago. I am happily married and my wife does not complain, but as most men would agree, ED is extremely demoralising. I have already started using a pump, but I am pleased to find this site as I need to upgrade the pump (purchased elswhere), but also to hear from others with similar issues.

stiffman

I HAVE HAD A PUMP FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AND THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING, PREVIOUSLY USING TABLETS WHICH ARE NOT ONLY EXPENSIVE
BUT THE RESULTS WERE NOT AS GOOD AS THE PUMP. I AM 79 YEARS OLD AND THE ERECTIONS ARE BETTER THAN I HAVE HAD ALL MY LIFE THE RESULTS ARE 71/2" X 5" AND AS STIFF AS A POKER.

TomRob

I HAVE HAD A PUMP FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW AND THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING, PREVIOUSLY USING TABLETS WHICH ARE NOT ONLY EXPENSIVE
BUT THE RESULTS WERE NOT AS GOOD AS THE PUMP. I AM 79 YEARS OLD AND THE ERECTIONS ARE BETTER THAN I HAVE HAD ALL MY LIFE THE RESULTS ARE 71/2" X 5" AND AS STIFF AS A POKER.
Hi stiffman, I am only 74 widower and been pumping for about six weeks now. I leave my cones on from 30 min - 45 minutes and I take 3 pills of Natureday products and the liquid. I bought the large size but now I need to upgrade and I think I will skip a size and get the second biggest cups and this time with airlocks. and I will also include my order the large nipple suckers. What about you?