Thrilled

S

Suspiria

Hi Steve and all

I have had my Noogleberry Extender for about a month now, and after some experimenting with it for comfort etc, I can gladly say that I am thrilled!

I have been looking for something that would help my sexual confidence for years, and when these "stretchers/extenders" became available, I was intrigued - but the prices were ridiculous (and still are!) That was until Noogleberry came along with an affordable version of the other £100+ products out there on the market now at a fraction of the price!

Before I started using the extender, the skin around my glans was quite tight when I got an erection (this was due to a circumcision about 8 years ago) and since this I have suffered from premature ejaculation as a result. I couldn't enter my partner without ejaculating after on 30 seconds or so. Since using the extender for only a month (for about 4 hours a day, 2 hours on and hours off and 2 hours on again), I am now able to perform for about 10 minutes without ejaculating! And this is only after a month's use - goodness knows what I will be like after 6 months! My penis feels much more comfortable in both flacid and erect state ... and looks a lot better when flacid than when it did a month ago! I like to swim a lot and wear trunks when I do, and I now have much more confidence getting in and out of the pool.

Anyone out there unsure, you could do a lot worse than spend £49 with these guys!

I will keep you up to date with results and experiments.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Suspiria, thank you for the feedback and welcome to the forum. The extender is a fairly new addition to our products and we're very grateful for the feedback and information you have given as this will be invaluable to others. Im glad you are having very good success and look forward to your further progress in due course.

best wishes
Steve
www.noogleberry.com

S

Suspiria

I have a tip for any users of the extender. As you will no doubt be aware the silicone strap that holds the glans in place can become quite uncomfortable if wearing for a good couple of hours. Friction and circulation have been the most regular frustrations. I have found that if you use some of the sticky backed felt that you can buy in sheets from DIY and hardware stores (normally anti-slip mats for ornaments that can be cut to size) for a couple of quid. lay out one of the silicone straps on a flat surface. Now cut a strip of the padding approx a third the length of the strap and 3 times the width. Peel of the backing paper and place the strap in centre of the pad so that you have equal lengths of uncovered strap at either end of the padding. Stick the strap to the pad and roll until there is no more of the sticky surface showing (IMPORTANT!).

This should now allow the strap to be worn for longer periods without much discomfort. I have experimented with the thickness of the padding on the strap and can now wear my extender under my trousers at work for 2 to 3 hours - occasionally rising from my desk and walking around the office in relative comfort. Of course experiment to find you own comfort.

Hope this helps ;D