Time to fix my boobs

Hello everyone.
I bought my noogleberry about 3 years ago. It didn't go very well the first time around . Although I weighed more and my breasts were bigger then, I pumped too hard for too long and hurt myself. Now I'm taking a different approach and massaging as much as possible and I noogle for 15-20 mins at a time then stop and massage then noogle some more, I'm not using as much pressure and am very careful not to hurt myself again. It's only been a few days since I started noogling again but I noticed that I am retaining a little bit of swelling only a few millimeters but to me it's progress as I did not swell or retain anything at all the first time I noogled. I'm trying to post a pic so you know what I'm working with. My breasts are so depressing I. Need all the help I could get.

My current measurements:
Breasts- 28 in. 32C
Waist- 23.5 in
Hips- 30.5 in

Goal-
Breasts- 34 in. 32E-F
Waist- 24 in.
Hips- 34 in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 1,576

James

Hi, I trust things will go better for you this time around. What oil are you using for massage? Flaxseed oil is considered by many to be the best but others prefer coconut oil etc. Would you mind describing what happened when you pumped too hard, and describe any warning signs so that others can avoid the same mistake. How long did it take to recover?

Hi James . I use flaxseed oil to massage with but I use baby oil when noogling. When I pumped too hard, I got the red dots and my breasts would turn purple in the domes, (I would keep the domes on for 2 hours at a time without a break). I would also get bruises where the rings of the domes sat on my rib cage. It actually took me a few months to recover because I damaged the Breast tissue. My advice for anyone who noogles: go easy with the pressure!!! I now only use enough pressure to keep the domes on and increase slightly every 5 mins. Also don't keep the domes on for more than 15-20 mins at a time, breasts need a break for massage to circulate the blood and relax the tissue. And don't noogle everyday, I noogle every other day to give my breasts a break for growth and recovery but I still massage 3 times a day.

Caliboobs

oh my goodness yes....you MUST start slow and work your way up to that kind of pressure.

(can't tell you how many greed bumps there are along the way ::) ) it's hard to overcome our desire for the boobs but you really need too. :-\

even after 4 years sometimes I .... well you know. go to far. BUt you WILL get the hang of it.

Thank you Caliboobs I think I finally found a routine that works for me. I'm trying to get in longer noogling sessions also. My boobs ache sometimes and feel tingly. Hopefully that's a good sign

Help!!!! I noodles this morning and got red dots all over my right breast which is my bigger breast. I only noogled for 30min and used just enough pressure to feel a pull. I don't know why this is happening and I'm scared that I might have damaged my breast tissue again. Please help any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Caliboobs

??? crap sorry i missed your plea for help !!

it's not really the tissue that is having issues it's the very small capillaries in the tissue you can over come this with some extra body building supplements specifically collagen and HGH releasers. You will need to strengthen that tissue slowly over time HGH if your not familiar with it is simply that stuff in all life witch promotes growth, we are born with a ton of it, but after you hit 20's your body only makes maintenance levels of it and this is why we age, because there is not enough to actually keep up youth!! You can not get HGH over the counter (government does not want you to be able to collect SocialSecurity hehehe) and the form that Big Pharma uses is really not the best. The best is released by your own body, and you can buy supplements that support that release but I have not the information on which ones are the best yet... Perhaps you can do some of that field work for us? Red dots are not a huge issue, niether are the rings they will heal and your skin tissue will be the stronger for it. So just keep being gentle, but keep going a little bit at a time, untill you can pump and not get the dots..

I have been in the exact same situation and you will get through it, but you will need to be persistent and fearless and mentally command your body to enact your will.

Thank you Caliboobs you put my fears at ease.
I actually took a two week break due to a family Emergancy and no time/ privacy to pump. I lost the few millimeters I had grown . But as of today I'm back at it again. I'm going to do some research to find out how to release and make more HGH. This sounds like what I need to grow in all areas of my body (puberty did nothing for my growth lol) I will share everything I find with you

Caliboobs

thats awesome!! I really like to help :D!

I was thinking my personal favorite new direction in life is to become a breast enlargement masseuse ! AND NOOGLE THE WORLD!!

(oh sure, ok caliboobs, we know ... you just want to get your hands on our breasts!!!) :p yeah, well......that too!!

::) seriously, I think it could be a real business but there are so many variables to each person and ... I have no formal science background. Just what I gave me.

but more on your situation, it is going to take you longer than others to be able to fully noogle, that's all there is to it. noogle just one at a time if you have too and HOLD it on with one hand a couple of weeks of this and you may be able to get one on by itself and no help from a supporting hand with-out dots if not CONTINUE untill you do (NEVER EVER GIVE UP). At that point each day add one handle squeeze (or an increment of it, say 1/2 if thats all you think you should try) NO MATTER WHAT goes on with your body, make your mind a fortress, let nothing enter it but success where breasts are concerned. If anything gets in the way its just an obstacle that needs passing. Be water, flow around the obstacle, and don't make the passage hard by thinking negatively. OK? You don't have to know the process to make your body obey, IT knows the process, tell IT your design. Make a vision board lady....just a poster sized version of your and put the tits you want over the current models. VIEW IT every time you can, say it over and over, "let the process flow to make my boobs grow". There are all kinds of other things ytou can add. There are some decent hypnos on youtube and binaural audio's, I don't know if I have seeen results from them or not but hey.... I test out what I think has merit till I can prove otherwise,. (Isnt that what scientists are SUPPOSED to do? :p)

Its worth it young lady, the effort is worth it. Time ... and some effort is all you have to pay.

Caliboobs

PS you said you took off a bunch of weight!! (mee too!) and I know how difficult that can be. (I have an ultraslow metabalism, if I think food I gain weight and omg it makes trauma a real bummer, I need 4x the pain killers of anyone else to get any effect and if the medico's dont know it....well its awkward and painfull ouch)

I hope you don't mind me saying the following, I know some folks are very sensitive about their appearance. But ... I LOVE the way your bellybutton puckers into a starfish!!

:eek: I'm sorry, I hope I'm not being rude. :)

I am also going to get rid of my smoking habbit, (well tobacco) after I get below 200 again. (Not fool enough to lose 100 lbs and quite smoking at same time....LOL)

Hey caliboobs
So life has been a major journey the last year. I still noogle but only like once a week now . I am trying so hard to get back in the habit of noogling everyday. I'm not growing per se but I do notice that my breasts are a bit heavier and I can fill out my bras a little better now. I really want to grow more tho. I'm hoping to go up at least two cup sizes. Oh and thank you for the compliment about my belly. I've always been self conscious about it and you made me feel better