TinyTots' Diary

tinytots

I received my NB medium airlock system today and I'm already wearing them! :) I only just realized my purchase didn't include the soft rings. Oops.

I'm in my early 30s, my boobs are extremely small and I found out about fat transfer early this year. I was looking into it and people were talking about using it with Brava. Funny enough, I was trying to purchase Brava online and had a hard time finding their store...landed on a Brava vs. Noogleberry page. That's how I found out about NB! It was amazing to me that people were having such positive results without fat transfer nor surgery. So now here I am!

For this month, I will not be using anything else but NB, Bio oil, moisturizers, and I'll be drinking plenty of water. I read the advice about using bandaid over the nipples so I'll be doing that too. Eventually I might also include supplements to my routine, esp. PM.

My Starting Stats
Overbust: 78cm
Bust: 81cm
Underbust: 71cm
Cup Size: 32AA
Weight: 46.75Kgs
Goal: Cleavage! I have zero cleavage. :'(

My weight fluctuates a lot and that slightly influences the size of my breasts so I've included my weight as well.

Day #1 update: I really want to sleep with the NBs on but it might be just a bit too early in the process. I'm currently on my 2nd session and I noticed that my left breast seems to be a bit more ambitious than the right one. My left breast has always been slightly larger than the right, I have managed 3 full pumps (then it starts to feel too tight). The right breast however, I've only managed 2 and a half pumps and that's already pushing it.

Day#2, First Session:I'm a little bummed out between the difference of what my rightie can take as opposed to what Ms. Leftie can take. Left boob manages a comfortable 5 pumps, while right boob can only handle 3.5 pumps and by then the skin already feels too tight. They're also not filling up to the same level. Sigh, I'm already anticipating having one-to-one sessions with right boob while left boob takes a break. Already amazed at the difference between my first-ever session just yesterday and today's first session.

Day #2 Round Up:I've had a few short Noogle sessions already today, I pumped a bit harder. I can really feel the skin loosening up a bit because now I can manage about 8 pumps on both breasts without feeling any tightening. So far there hasn't been any discoloration of any sort, no red spots, just mild ring redness which goes away pretty quickly. I expect they'll stay on longer when I start pumping even harder. For now I haven't been able to walk around with the cups on me, they're just too heavy. I sort of cheated and measured myself right after the most recent session (I just wanted to find out if I've already started to swell a bit and I don't know if I'm just seeing things but I think there's already a swelling of 3cm! I know this is just very temporary at this stage but it's still quite encouraging! Unfortunately I will only be able to noogle once or twice during the weekdays. I will try to fit in a session in the morning as soon as I wake up and another session before I go to bed. On weekends I can noogle throughout I don't see myself wanting to do anything much on the weekends until I start seeing some cleavage. I am very determined! I'm glad winter will be here soon so I won't have to wear anything revealing until next summer. Hopefully my boobs are a little more visible by then!

Day #3 Update: Had 2 sessions today. The first one was a short session as soon as I woke up. The second was this evening for almost 3 hours on and.off alternating between massaging and wearing the domes. I'm measuring a swelling of about 3cm right after noogling. For now I prefer taking pictures over measuring. I will post before and after pics if I see a noticeable difference.

tinytots

After one week, my stats remain exactly the same, so I'm a little bit sad about that. I've noogled about an hour a day. I know this is a long journey so I'll persist.

Here's a bit more about my boob journey:

My boobs started growing at about the same time as my friends, except theirs kept growing and mine stopped abruptly. I preferred padded bras at high school because it added volume to the area and more proportion to my body. I still feel more "normal" when I wear padded bras although I do feel like I'm deceiving anyone who's even remotely interested in me. When I was in my teens and 20s, having small boobs bothered me but never to the extent it bothers me now in my early 30s.

In my teens and 20s, it was always so common to be asked out and I was always in long term relationships with very devoted guys who never had any problems with my small boobs. Last year I broke up with someone I'd been with for so long. It also doesn't help that I'm now in my 30s and at that point where I have to start all over. I feel as though my self-esteem has plummeted. I never feel good enough to be with anyone. I also always feel I have the body of a boy, and I have never hated it more than I do now.

I've read stories online of men complaining and feeling as though they were lied to by their girlfriends because they only find out about their girlfriend's true breast size later on when the bras come off and they realize it's very padded and so on. I know you should never be with guys who only want to be with you because of the size of your boobs, but sometimes how others feel about us is enough to make us feel inadequate.

Anyway, I was considering fat transfer before I found out about NB. I mentioned this on the above post. I'm still quite tempted to try fat transfer to speed things up a bit but I'll give NB a chance before I do something that drastic. The issue with fat transfer is that there is no guarantee that I will gain a cup or two. So it's a lot of money for a lot of uncertainty.

By the way, I am taking pictures and I'll upload them if or when I start noticing a change.

missamanda

Hi tinytots! I didn't get any noticeable swelling the first week either. After the second week, my breasts felt fuller but it wasn't until I'd been noogling for a month that my measurements changed. It's been over 2 months now and I've plateaued due to losing a little weight :(

I know exactly how you feel - I'm also single and in my thirties and for some reason my small breasts seem to bother me more now than ever before. Perhaps because women are at their sexual peak in their thirties so feeling womanly becomes more important? I didn't mind looking and feeling like a tomboy when I was younger - not so much now! And perhaps without a loving relationship we question ourselves, doubt our attractiveness and lose our self-confidence... I realise that can happen at any age - but for me it's more of a big deal now. I was seriously contemplating a fat transfer too but the surgeon I consulted with said it wouldn't work due to the skin being too tight and there not being enough space for the fat to 'take'. I discovered NB in a fit of despair and thought if nothing else, it would at least stretch my breast tissue enough for a fat transfer to work. However, having since read lots of success stories on here, it's inspired me to trust the process. If I can stick with it long enough, hopefully I can grow my own breasts without the need for surgery.

I wish you all the best on your NB journey! Keep at it! :D

tinytots

Thank you so much for the encouragement, you have no idea how much it means to me! I can't talk to my friends and family about wanting bigger boobs, they'll all be so disappointed in me and they'll all be so judgemental. But I'm so glad we all have the same objective here on the forum so I can really be myself here. I read your thread all the time, I do remember your post about not being a good candidate for fat transfer. I'm way smaller than you so I can assume that the doc would've said the same thing to me, had I gone for a consultation. I also wish you the best of luck in your journey, we will get there! :)

For this second week I'll be increasing my water intake, it's amazing how easy it is to forget to drink water! I've also changed my method of pumping, I'm pumping a bit harder, until I can see the blood flow to my breasts and the colour changes to pink or slightly purple. I hold for a few minutes and then massage for about the same time or even longer. I usually massage until all the red goes away, which includes the red ring left on by the domes. I'm currently moving to another apartment, after I get settled I will order the soft ring pads. Oh, and I will not be using bandaids for my nipples this week. I actually have very pointy nipples (if I didn't, I wouldn't even bother wearing a bra) so my biggest fear is getting even more pointier nipples. That would be quite funny. Because I have such small boobs, my nipples are already quite large in ratio to the rest of my breasts but I feel I also want the skin that I've been taping this past week to stretch a bit and experience some noogling.

Lots of love from my end!

zkk

I can really relate to feeling inadequate in every aspect (especially boobs) when you're not in a relationship and there's no one to convince you that you're good just the way you are. I've been single all my 20s (25 now), and sometimes I just can't help the feeling that the reason I'm still single is that I have so small breasts. But then I always realize how silly it is because I have many friends with a small bust and they are all in a relationship. The main reason I'm single is that I'm not an outgoing person, not my appearance.

There will always be men with a big boob fetish but I think most adult men don't care as much about breast size as we think they do. It would be a nightmare to date a man and find out that he was initially disappointed in my breast size. I've always thought that if a man even hints at my bust size being too small, I couldn't be with him anymore. In a relationship there can be only one person who doesn't like my breasts and that place is already taken.

But what does it mean that women have to resort to padding their bras? Did those men who blame the women ever take a second to think what made those women do it? The need to feel accepted and wanted. A woman with small breasts is easily deprived of that feeling and tries to achieve it by pretending to have what other women have. Instead of ridicule and blaming, there could be more understanding and encouragement for these women. Just the fact that those men complain about the true breast size is one of the reasons that make those women do it.

tinytots

I don't really understand why I feel so strongly about all this all of a sudden, being single has never really bothered me and everyone I've been with have never voiced out an issue about my small breasts. I guess I'm at a point in my life where I'm insecure about ageing, insecure about everything. I just don't want to have any regrets, like be in my 50s and 60s and feel like "oh, I should've taken more chances back then".

I don't know about you ladies but for me, the biggest pressure actually comes from the women around me! For instance, most guys just want to see boobs. They get excited just seeing nipples. Women on the other hand will look at cleavage and analyze it, gossip and so on. My friends have even said stuff like "you're an A cup? I always thought you were a B...oh you use padded bras". :-[ Or if we're going shopping and they see this really nice V-neck they'll say "you should get this, it will look great on you" like HELLO? I have no cleavage whatsoever! :'( Don't even get me started on bikinis... my friends are always at the beach and whenever I tag along I'd have to say "I don't feel like swimming today" or "I'm not comfortable with complete strangers looking at my almost-naked body", when reality is, it's got everything to do with my boobs or lack of. I have never worn a single bikini in my life. I always buy some but they stay in the closet until I decide to just chuck them away.

So yes, age is a huge factor in this decision. I want to wear bikinis and dresses that I have always dreamed of wearing, before it's too late.

I ought to mention that I'm not into implants either. I don't like the idea of having to replace them every 10-15 years. I guess most of us aren't into implants.

My breasts seems to swell a bit more after noogling, but its back to its original size when I wake up in the morning. Yesterday I came across Minnie34 and Padded Hell's thread where they've been going at it for about 5 years or so and feel like it's just time to give up. That made me really sad. Mainly because when we all start noogling, we have such hope, especially those starting with A cups or below, we hope for like a full B or dare we even dream for a C cup. For me, I don't see myself doing this for 5 years if I don't see an improvement. I only have the stamina for 2 years at most and then I'd have to try something else. That said, I'm still very patient because I've just started, and the skin of my breasts are stretching to levels they couldn't even reach before I started noogling.

Happy Manic Monday to all! :-*

missamanda

I must say it's lovely to connect with you ladies over all this and it's so liberating to have somewhere to unload all the boob dramas! Thankfully I've never encountered any small-mindedness about the size of my breasts, so despite being a bit embarrassed about them, I haven't had a problem wearing (padded) bikinis or undressing in front of boyfriends. I'm pear-shaped, so tend to attract 'bum men' rather than 'breast men' anyway! However, in order to try to look more in proportion I've had to maintain quite a low weight - I basically still weigh the same as I did at 16, which is no small feat. As such, people assume my breasts are small because I'm petite, and for the most part they admire my figure. Little do they know that if I gain weight I'm still an A cup! :(

Tinytots - congrats on your increased stretching! I also read posts where people have been noogling for years without results. That was very hard to read. I'm not planning to do this indefinitely, I would like to get my life back at some point! It's very time-consuming. If I don't get my B cups within a year (which seems feasible?) then hopefully I will have stretched the skin and breast tissue enough for that fat transfer. BTW I also 'hold back' my nipples (using a tennis ball) and it does seem to impinge swelling, although I get a much rounder shape which I prefer. So pumping without the bandaids may well increase your swelling. Have you tried hydronoogling in the bath yet? It puts less pressure on the nipples.

Zercher - I agree that some (immature) men have added to the pressure that small-breasted women feel to look more voluptuous. However, nobody can make us feel bad about ourselves unless we give them permission to, if that makes sense. My sense of (breast) inadequacy comes from myself, rather than because of other people's opinions of me.

This seems like a good time to point out I also appreciate there are positives associated with small breasts and I am forever grateful for these in particular...
1. Exercise. I love zumba and I'm always at the front of the class jumping about with a huge grin on my face! One of the many benefits of small breasts is that they don't bounce around or get in the way and I really like that. However, all the other women in the class whatever their size or shape, invariably have bigger breasts than me - so I do tend to look like the Human Ironing Board next to them (despite my padded sports bra!) It's almost funny...
2. Youth. I am fighting the ageing process with everything I can throw at it. I am meticulous about my diet, skincare and beauty treatments and am frequently mistaken for being up to 10 years younger. I know full well that being slim and small-breasted adds to this illusion! Whereas women my age with large breasts are already noticing significant sagging (even those who haven't had children) and it gives them a 'matronly' look - which in my opinion is the antithesis of sexy.
3. Stretch marks. There aren't any!

I just think that appreciating the breasts we've got, however small they may be, is one way to achieving more body confidence. There is a strong correlation between mind and body. So whilst I really want to increase my cup size to a B, I certainly do not hate my A cup breasts. I accept them as they are. Then I encourage them to grow! ;D

tinytots

I completely agree with you missamanda! Another advantage of being small-chested is that people are always convinced that we're slim. Perhaps it's because we occupy such small space above our waist? ;D And yes, at the end of the day we want to do this to please ourselves. I wouldn't do this had it been someone else forcing me to do it. I'm doing it for me...it's like a little present for myself, haha. It's also because I'm in my 30s and I have no children and everything I earn is mine alone, so I'm choosing this very blessed time of financial independence to put a smile in my face.

Will be taking a few days off this week and guess what I'll be up to: plenty of water and plenty of noogling! I want to read more about PM and see if it's something I should just go ahead and try. Although I'm not a big fan of playing with hormones, I don't want to disrupt my system.

tinytots

I started ovulating yesterday and I just don't understand why there's very little to no swelling right after noogling. It doesn't make sense. I'm noogling for longer (2 hours). During ovulation estrogen levels spike up, isn't that the time when breasts should be flexible enough to swell a bit? What am I missing? I'm just very sad and disappointed at this point.

Domes are starting to hurt a lot. I don't know if I should get the soft rings, but I kinda don't want to spend any more money on this if my body doesn't respond at all.

I tried coconut oil yesterday and today, my chest is now has a few zits so I think I'll stop with the coconut oil and revert to using bio oil. Bio oil has a lighter texture, coconut oil is quite thick/dense.

My breasts now stretch to filling up 3/4 of the M domes, they weren't able to do that in the first week. So the only mystery to me is why they don't retain the swelling for even 1 minute right after noogling. I've been pumping a lot harder this week too, until my boobs literally turn purple, I hold that for a few minutes then I release to massage them and repeat the process. I've not been covering my nipples and I don't notice any difference in size nor colour so I guess there is no point in covering them with bandaids after all.

If anyone has any idea on how to improve my technique I'd love to hear anything. :-\

missamanda

Don't give up just yet! I remember reading somewhere that some people are slow responders, whilst others never achieved much swelling but still grew anyway. Personally, I would suggest not massaging during your sessions as it seems to disperse the swelling. However, I appreciate that it can help with the discomfort of the ring marks. Anyway, give it a go and let us know how you get on. And keep your fluid intake up in general, not just whilst pumping. (In addition, reduce salt and caffeine which affect your hydration levels).

I think it's just a tedious process of trial and error - what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for someone else. Stay positive :)

tinytots

Thank you so much missamanda, you have no idea what your encouragement means to me! You are amazing!

After I posted, I tried noogling again... this time I wiped off the oil and dry-noogled and to my surprise I recorded a swelling of about 2 cm. I know I'll be risking stretch marks and so on but starting from today I will just massage with oil before noogling, dry-noogle (I don't know the term used for that) and then massage with oil again after the noogling session. Noogling dry is a whole different experience, I barely fill up half the cup and not as much breast enter the domes. But with oil they actually turn purple, which means blood circulation has been cut off. When I do it dry, my boobs don't turn purple but my skin feels really tight.

I read a lot about what others post here and I know that what works for some doesn't work for others. We just have to find out what works best for us.

There was a member who mentioned this thing about being estrogen-dominant so PM didn't work for her. I checked out the symptoms of estrogen dominance and there's a high chance I have that. So the first supplement I'll start with is collagen. I'm going to noogle without supplements for the 1st month, so I'll begin the collagen supplements on month no.2.

zkk

It is normal to not get swelling every time. There is no consensus on whether swelling helps with the actual growth or not, but there is evidence that you can grow regardless of how much you swell. After all, there are also people who get great swelling but zero growth.

Generally I'd suggest massaging only before the session and holding the pressure for a little longer (but with less pressure - the purple color can be a warning sign of overpumping). How long do you pump before you release? I get my best swellings from 20-30 minutes of hold followed by a few minutes of release, then repeat. If you want to, you can massage only the skin around your breasts during release to prevent ring marks. Like missamanda said, it has been stated here that massaging the breasts after noogling can make the swelling go away, so that is usually not recommended.

tinytots

I was doing the 7:2 method, although I was probably massaging for much longer than 2 minutes. Probably more like 7:4. Thank you so much for the advice, I'll start doing exactly what you suggested, less pressure but hold for 20-30 minutes. I was massaging a lot because I read others saying "massaging is important for growth, probably even more important than noogling". I guess I'm under some kind of notion that if there's no swelling, there will be no growth.

I recorded a whopping 4cm swell today. Ok, maybe not a whopper, haha but it's the largest swelling for me since I started. ;D

missamanda

That's really impressive - well done! :D If you're concerned about your hormone balance, perhaps go for some blood tests? Because apparently, "a number of these symptoms (of estrogen dominance) are also indicative of the exact opposite condition — a deficiency of estrogen — another example of why the concept of estrogen dominance is too simplistic." Marcelle Pick, OB/GYN NP

In any case, I highly recommend supplementing with collagen once you're in your thirties! From the age of 20, we lose 1% collagen a year :eek: which not only affects the quality of our skin but all the tissues of the body including hair, bones, joints, ligaments etc. I put 1 spoon of Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate in my morning smoothie. It comes from grass-fed kosher gelatine and dissolves completely in hot and cold drinks. You can get in on Amazon. (Don't know of a good vegetarian alternative...)

Other good stuff - protein at every meal, healthy fats, Omega 3, Vitamin C, Vitamin D. I would try to get as much as possible from your diet, then just take a good all round multi-vitamin, I like Wellwoman. Then we'll be bouncing with health to match our new bouncing boobs! haha

tinytots

Ok, I'll do just that. I'll get some collagen supplements tomorrow. Anything to help my skin too!

By the way, how do you keep your measurements accurate? I use a tape measure and I noticed that if I slide even 1 cm lower or higher, my bust measurement changes. So I take plenty of pictures and if my measurements don't seem right the pictures can sometimes be a bit more encouraging. Any tips on getting more accurate measurements?

NadiOne

Don't stress about the tape measurement too much. its just one tool of three (or more) you can use to chart your growth. On measuring though I always measure straight across the nipple. and use the same bras to measure in if I can. use the tape measurement in conjunction with the pictures and starting and/or goal bra.

missamanda

I don't measure across my nipples, because they're long and would give an inaccurate measurement! I measure just below them, with the tape touching the base of each nipple and lined up horizontally all the way around. I also exhale fully before taking the measurement, so it's always consistent.

tinytots

My nipples are quite long too, I push them down with the tape when I measure. I can't measure with a bra because I don't know if the extra/excess padding will influence the result...great idea about exhaling!

Okay so I went to the supermarket earlier and I could only find these collagen drinks. I bought a pack of six, and each 100ml bottle costs around 2 dollars with 5000mg of collagen mixed with mango juice, apple juice and other things. I read online that collagen with acidic juices can minimize the benefits of collagen, but this was all I could find today so I'll start with this.

I woke up today with a 1.5cm swelling. How encouraging, especially because I've also lost some weight. I'll try to noogle for 2 hours today.

Start of Week 3 Update: Today I begin week 3 of noogling... I woke up with a 2cm swelling, 12 hours after my last noogle session. I am also in the luteal stage of my cycle, but the first time I measured myself I was in a similar stage but even closer to my period. The obvious swelling right before my menses isn't the swelling I'm seeing right now, plus I've got about 2 weeks left until my next period I think. This swelling started even while I was ovulating. So I'm pretty sure this extra 2cm is due to the noogling.

No obvious changes to nipple size and colour after 1 whole week without the bandaids.

I've started on collagen supplements since yesterday, I'll be taking 5000mg daily from now on.

Week 3 here we go!

6th Oct Update: I had 2 brief noogle sessions earlier today. I decided to try oils I cook with. The first time I massaged with sesame seed oil (don't even ask me where I found that suggestion, haha). The second time I massaged with extra virgin olive oil and I loved it. I think I'll be using olive oil from now on. The swelling was much obvious, compared to previous oils I've used. I am now measuring a bustline of 83-84cm before my noogling sessions, and swelling of up to 85cm right after noogling. Could this be actual "growth"? Underbust is still at 71cm.

While measuring, I noticed that my right nipples seems to be pointing a bit lower down, because when I measure using the tape, it's not where it used to be. Anyway, to me these are still minor issues because I just need to gain in size and I'll deal with the boob size difference if they ever become larger.

I already ordered PM capsules online, should receive it in a few days. I decided to go with Herbal One, it's a Thai brand. I figure since PM is originally from Thailand I should just go with one of their local products. I will not start on PM until I've completed 1 full month on just oils, drinking plenty of water and pumping alone. That way I can monitor the changes better. I have read on here that some women notice butt growth while on PM. This is scaring me a bit because I've been told my butt is big (I'm a very small, petite gal). Last thing I need is a flat chest and an even bigger butt. ;D

NadiOne

If you measure with a non padded bra on across the nipples I don't see what the problem is. I have big nipples but they don't bother me or get In the way like some of you ladies describe. However you decide to measure even if your doing a hand stand just do it the same exact way and time to get the best results.

summergirl23

I didn't read through everyone's comments so I'm not sure if someone mentioned this, but when I first started I was doing it completely dry and found that when I put lotion on my boobs then cover them with a heating pad for 5-10 minutes it helped so much!! Not sure if you were doing this already but the lotion helps so all of the breast gets suctioned, and I'm pretty sure the warm helps stimulate the cells and blood so they will respond to the suction, plus it feels really good:)