TinyTots' Diary

tinytots

I found this image online. I identify with the 2nd Combination F/T 2/4, sort of conical-shaped boobs. So even if I would measure e.g. a B cup, I wouldn't fill up a B cup bra in the way the lower combination pics would. This really bums me out, because my primary objective is cleavage and not humongous boobs. For this reason, I'm aiming for a DD cup...that way I get to properly fill up a C cup bra.

Attachments

• zeP3dZF.png
    zeP3dZF.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 71

missamanda

That's a very useful illustration of boob shapes, thank you! I'm F/T 2/4 too, but am just beginning to fill out into EVEN 2/5 (more noticeably on the right boob, which has always been a little fuller). So whilst I haven't achieved much projection either, my breasts are rounder, which is apparent when wearing my bra but not when using the measuring tape.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before ?? but try using a small foam nipple stopper ball (or something similar), it increases width/fullness leading to actual cleavage. The measuring tape stubbornly refuses to acknowledge the changes, but my breasts look very different these days - much better shape, just not much bigger. I'm now experimenting between alternating one week of noogling with the ball and one week without. I realise this may elongate my already long nipples (gaaargh!) but I'll deal with that if it happens. Anyway, I'll be wearing a low cut jumpsuit for a party this weekend, and I was pleased to discover that I have some baby cleavage rather than the usual expanse of flatness between my bra cups. That's clearly progress, even if my stats are the same. Right?! ???

TLDR: nipple stopper noogling creates cleavage.

missamanda

Just use whatever fits in the domes without crushing your breasts too much. I have L cups and started out with a tennis ball, which measures about 6.5cm in diameter. After about 3 months, my breasts were filing up more of the cup, so I switched to a smaller polystyrene ball which is 5.5cm. Try out different sizes and materials, I think it helps if they're not completely solid, i.e. there's a hole in the middle, or they're aerated. If it blocks the tube opening completely, it can prevent pumping, so you need to jiggle it around and try again. I never had a problem with the tennis ball blocking the suction, but it does happen occasionally with the polystyrene ball for some reason I don't quite understand. ???

Some people have made a nipple stopper 'shelf' out of a yoghurt pot or something similar that attaches to the inside of the dome. You may prefer to try that.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html

Let us know how you get on and whether you too notice a change in shape...

tinytots

Missamanda, I think your boob shape is perfect. It's a good balance of both top and bottom, and I highly doubt I could get mine to shape that way. There's this picture of Jessica Lowndes (the celeb) I found online. Speaking of finsing things online, I sometimes feel like an absolute pervert using keywords such as "perfect cleavage" and "boobs" on Google search, haha. So yeah, I think her cleavage looks amazing, even if her boobs aren't that big. She seems to have mastered the art of breast uplift...then again youth also has that effect on anyone.

I've also uploaded a picture of my dream boobs, haha. Not quite my objective (I'm not that unrealistic) but still... ;D

Attachments

• MV5BMjA2MjQ2MDQzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEyMDg0Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY1023_.jpg
    MV5BMjA2MjQ2MDQzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEyMDg0Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY1023_.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 59
  • sophie-howard-1.jpg
    sophie-howard-1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 50

missamanda

Awww, thank you :-*
I've never heard of her, but yes, she has very nice cleavage!
Your dream boobs may very well be achievable, depending upon how long you're prepared to do this! I could not imagine myself being able to carry off (or even just carry) such large breasts, wow!
Really hope the boob fairy makes your dream come true :D

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks for this info I'm going to try that! Also great dream boobs! Dream big! As far as uplift I believe you can buy tape things that lifts your breasts. I also found an inflatable bra for "perfect cleavage" that looks promising until we get our dream boobs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 43

James

Re measuring: Many only measure once a month on the same day of their cycle so as to not get caught up in the frustration of seeing daily ups and downs. Noogling is a long term process. I think the best way to measure is to measure each breast individually (no bra) leaning far forward measure from the side, over nipple to center. This measures just your boob and there is no concern about how much air is in your lungs etc.

tinytots

Haven't been doing any NBE at all lately, I feel almost completely burnt out and unmotivated. For those who are new and just starting out - welcome! My primary routine includes Noogleberry and PM!

I have to cycle PM so now I'm just waiting for my period to start, (the new PM routine will be what's considered an overdose at 600mg per day during the follicular phase, and the recommended daily dose of 300mg per day during the luteal phase. Last month I didn't cycle PM and maintained a daily dose of 600mg PM per day. I had incredible swelling (1cm away from a C cup!) But my period was about 1.5 weeks too early and it started with 3 days of spotting and 2 days of relatively heavy discharge. It then stopped almost abruptly. Let's just say that was an abnormal experience for me.

In the previous months when I cycled 600mg PM, my periods were perfectly on time, and normal. My mood swings lasted only 1-2 days per month instead of the usual 4 days. I ought to mention that PM is also great for the skin, I definitely look younger (last year I was also considering botox, the PM seems to have temporarily sorted this out).

I thought it would be important for me to share this feeling anyway, after all it is part of my journey. My focus at this point is to drop my weight (yet another one of my insecurities)...and I'm pretty sure the little growth I've seen will disappear with the extra weight. I often wonder if I was just seeing things; how much of the extra growth was due to the weight gain.

Today's measurement update: band size: 72cm, bustline: 86.5 (luteal). Again, I take the mode average after measuring over 5 times. This 1cm loss in bustline is extremely obvious, it makes all the difference. The larger you are, the more obvious 1cm of growth is, because the volume of bust also increases. It's just like when you're skinny, 1 single Kg of weight put on becomes very obvious. So yeah, I'm bummed out.

I also can't really Noogle anymore because my boobs are always tender. I try, and last only about 20 minutes or so (release method). I don't know if that's enough to make a difference.

I'll be locking myself in this Valentine's day because I feel hideous. I feel fat with a flat chest, it's like I'm on this downward spiral.

missamanda

Hey TT, I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling. Me too, but I've honestly got too much on my plate to dwell on it. I've really slacked off the noogling lately, it's just too damn cold to get my breasts out! And I'm also quite demotivated at the moment as well. The lack of sunshine (and vitamin D) at this time of year definitely plays a huge role in my mood, so perhaps that's affecting you too? Definitely go back to cycling the PM if you found that worked out better for you. Hormonal disturbances can make us feel very out of sorts. And sore breasts are no fun.

Despite feeling low, please don't discount the gains you've made. Even losing weight won't obliterate the growth completely, because by now some of it will be permanent :D I'm not looking forward to V-day either because it reminds me that I'm perennially single! In any case, it's important not to descend into a downward spiral and stay positive and proactive. Even if that means taking a break from noogling and focusing on your health, or a new exercise routine, or a hobby to distract you. I find dancing always cheers me up, whether it's going to a club or a class. And uplifting music changes your vibration quickly.

Also, do you have epsom salts?? A twice weekly soak in an epsom salt bath not only has a detoxifying effect (and soothes sore muscles), it really helps you feel better. Perhaps because it boosts our magnesium levels, which can tend to be low. Anyway, 2 cups in a warm bath with a few drops of lavender oil - perfect antidote to winter blues. And you can always hydronoogle too...

Hugs xx

zkk

Tinytots, your post made me feel really bad for you. *hug* There will be those days. You question everything, even your obvious growth so far and feel like it's just impossible to grow so much that you don't feel "fat and flat" anymore. You've already shown great ability to grow and I see no reason to believe that it would suddenly end even if you lost some weight. I don't think your growth is only because of weight gain. I told myself that too, but at some point I just had to drop it because my weight didn't change but my breasts did. It is also easy to get discouraged when the progress slows down after those fast changes in the beginning (been there, too), but it is not the end. Don't let cynicism take over! :)

I know that feeling when breasts are too tender to noogle. Massaging beforehand helps somewhat, but I guess you have already tried it? But even 20 min is good, sometimes it is good to change your routine, even if it means noogling less. And I agree with missamanda - at some point, if you still feel unmotivated and stalled, a break is a good option. And I recommend a long break, at least a few weeks. It will give you and your body a rest and let it charge so that when you start again, you will respond better. It worked for me, and when I stall again, I will have another break of at least one month like I did last year.

tinytots

Thank you both so much Missamanda and Zercher, you have no idea what the encouragement and support means to me! :-*

missamanda

No worries, we all have our down days. The most important thing is to find a way to shake it off. My favourite quote in times like these...

"This too shall pass"

Hope you're feeling better :-*

HoneyBee

TT I haven't been using the noogleberry as long as you but let me share something else with you that may help you feel some peace. About 6 years ago I started loosing my hair. Since then I have tried so many things and to this day I continue to try and grow my hair back. I used to have beautiful long blonde hair. Now I have it chopped above my shoulders and have to use hair fibers to cover my bald spots. Anyway, because of my hair loss it's forced me to become super healthy (I've removed grains, wheat and sugar from my diet along with adding more exercise and peace to my life). I'd like to say all my efforts have helped my hair grow back but the best I can say is that it has appeared to stop falling out. BTW I have a feeling my small breast size is related to my genetics and hair loss. For me I would keep my small breast if I could I have my hair back. The good in all of this is I've really had to reevaluate what is important and what a beautiful woman really is. Over the past 6 years I've gone through many growing pains to feel better about myself. It's so easy to get down on ourselves for not looking a certain way. I know your feeling down however you are still a beautiful person. The pains you are feeling are normal and they will get better...even if your boobs don't grow as much as you would like. You are already a strong woman to say how you feel and do something about it like the noogleberry. That is a strong woman!

tinytots

Missamanda- Believe it or not I have 2 bags full of epsom salt, there was a time when I was practically addicted to epsom salt foot baths. What a great idea though, I had completely forgotten about them. They really do make me feel a lot happier somehow!

Zercher- I'll definitely keep at it, I know many are excited and happy noogling. I really hate being the Debbie-downer of this community right now haha, but noogling is really quite tedious for me. I really have to get back to daily noogling, I feel that was the best part of my day when I did it daily. I only stopped because of the purple I kept seeing (this doesn't happen when I noogle only once or twice a week). I really need to persevere at this point. I started at 81cm, my goal is 95cm and I'm already at 86-87cm. I just need to constantly remind myself that I'm doing something right despite certain setbacks.

Honeybee- I'm sorry about what you've had to go through, glad to know your hair has stopped falling out. A friend of mine is going through something similar though she has no idea why. She's balding at the front, and she thinks her diet plays a huge role in that. Thanks for sharing, it really does help put a lot of things into perspective. But sometimes I can't help but to feel the way I do, I look around and I feel as though I've been handed the shorter end of the stick. I would never be with a man who wanted me to get bigger boobs, I just never expected me to be "that guy" in my own life...if that makes sense.

HoneyBee

TT yes I totally know what you are saying. We are always our worse critic. Maybe you have already said but how long have you been using the noogleberry?

missamanda

Epsom salt baths are lovely, aren't they? Sometimes the simple stuff is the best! As for beating yourself up - god, we've all been there... I do commercial modelling on the side and have to list my body measurements on the agency's website AND write them down on every form I fill in when I go to castings (Nightmare trying to stay the same size and weight and remain fresh-faced and glowing with health at all times!) Honestly, I try not to think about how puny 34A looks in black and white or in relation to my 37" hips! Or compare myself to others, which is just not constructive. But I could become really miserable about it if I allowed myself to. Instead, I choose to focus on my health and wellbeing and use various spiritual practices to stay positive. One of which is tapping.

Have you tried EFT/tapping? It's quite helpful in releasing negative emotions, self-criticism, past pain etc.. I particularly like Brad Yates, who has a youtube channel with lots of different videos. If you've never tapped before, start with his intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiD72cZ5mcU

Re: the Tedium of Noogling
You have no idea how tedious it is for me since I can only do one side at a time. The only way I can get a decent session in is to veg out in front of the TV with a good film or a boxset. And lately, even that isn't working! But in the meantime, my nipples have been quite sore (which never happens) and I think I might be 'consolidating' my growth, as it were. And that started happening after 2 weeks of zero noogling. So I'm thinking there's no point forcing it, the body will change when it's ready, regardless of what we're doing (or not doing!) It's probably helpful just to take the pressure off.

Sorry if I'm rambling. Was trying to sound encouraging, rather than unintelligible ;)

tinytots

Missamanda- you're right, this journey isn't easy for many of us. There are so many things that get in the way of this process. I haven't heard of tapping, I will definitely check out the link you shared.

Honeybee- I started noogling some time around mid-September last year. I did it every single day for one month (on weekeneds I'd noogle throughout the day). I was obsessed! On the first month I had swelling of about 3cm, I was not on PM nor any othet supplement. So that growth was attributed solely to noogling. I think someone on here said there's no point noogling anything below 4 hrs a day. That might make sense. ;D

So yeah, mid-December I had someone staying with me for a while so I couldn't noogle. I then went away for several weeks without my NB system. So ever since mid-Dec I've noogled only a couple of times. I really need to get back to it! ;D

tinytots

A few days ago I decided to take down the pictures of my progress because while I was on an ebay-like ecommerce site I came across a seller wanting to sell Noogleberry. They literally pinched a few member images from the gallery (in all their nakedness), and that made me feel really uncomfortable.

Earlier I was reading this page: http://mustgrowbust.com/amazing-noogleberry-before-and-after-success-stories-to-inspire-you-to-pump/ and they have also done the same thing, i.e. taking member pictures and stories and posting them for all to see. I really feel Noogleberry should ask them to pull down the image content, to protect the privacy of members. I know some of you are alright with all this, but I certainly am not.

My pictures are still on this server, nothing I can do about that now. But I would rather not piblish them on my thread anymore because I feel my privacy has been somewhat violated. :-\ :-[

James

Unfortunately there are people who think nothing of running rough-shod over other people's rights. I am not a laywer, but it seems to me there is a general law that any pictures cannot be published without the consent of the people in the picture. I don't think that publishing your own picture on the internet automatically gives other rights to your picture. It should be possible to sue the people/sites that publish unauthorized pictures. However, I don't think that Noogleberry would have the right to do this as they have not obtained the rights to your picture, merely allowed you to use their site. If anybody here sees their picture on another site, then inform the webmaster of that site, usually they will remove it immediately because they do not want to be sued.