TinyTots' Diary

zkk

Oh **** they have taken my pics! The fact that I'm comfortable showing them here doesn't mean that I want my boobs all over the Internet. :mad: That's why my progress thread is in the stats section - the pics can be seen only by registered users. I'll ask them to remove them. Not at all sure if they'll do it though... Thanks for letting us know, tinytots.

missamanda

Oh no Zercher, really?! :eek: I don't believe anyone could ever link the photos to us personally, which is the only reason I feel safe to post them. It's still a total violation though to find them used elsewhere, hope you can get them taken down...

zkk

Yeah, here they are... http://mustgrowbust.com/amazing-noogleberry-before-and-after-success-stories-to-inspire-you-to-pump/ Along with some other users that most likely haven't been asked for permission :mad: I sent them a fiery demand to remove them immediately. It is true that probably no one could tell who is in the picture anyway, so no consequences even if the pics end up wandering in the bit space forever (and that has probably happened already) but it's just rude.

Microbreast

I was thinking this space was private! If nothing else, you would think that they would at least need permission to use your nic and pictures. You could ask Lucy if there are any kind of privacy rights to this site.

HoneyBee

Wow I'm so sorry this happened to you. I guess people could gain access and then copy and paste. So wrong! I don't think I will be posting anymore photos. The photos of others have been nice for me to see but I wouldn't want anyone to have to have their photos all over the Web without their consent. I would be interest to know if Noogleberry gives the consent.

zkk

I have started a new topic for this issue to save tinytots' thread: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,5154.new.html#new

Fortunately, they took down the whole article (I told them to remove the other users' pics too). I too wonder what is Noogleberry's role in this. I hope that they have nothing to do with MustGrowBust and that their policy isn't to allow outsiders to use these pics just to advertise Noogleberry. It's a shame (and bad for Noogleberry sales too) if this becomes a forum without pictures just because of some idiots stealing them. But it's totally understandable. I will keep posting pics, but maybe with a copyright stamp or something like that.

tinytots

Ladies and gentlemen I am back on PM. Notice how I am always in an awesome mood when I'm taking my pills of joy. ;D

Been noogling a lot more lately, I'm back to swelling in the right places. Whenever I noogle this much I have spongy boobs that feel lighter somehow. The PM eventually helps firm them up but it will take a while for PM to do that because I've been off it for quite a while (back to square one).

I'll have a friend coming to live with me for a few days so I'll be skipping few noogling days. Bummer! Why do people keep coming over to live with me for a few days! :-\

I have some collagen in powder form that I had completely abandoned. I will be taking these collagen supps in the next few days, I'll just go ahead and finish what's left of it.

tinytots

This has been the worst NBE month for me ever since I started. As you know I was trying to lose weight and with my band size I also lost boob. Not even in equal proportions of fat, it's like for every 1 cm lost on the band, I lost 2 cm of boob. Makes me wonder if my boob growth was not due to NB nor PM but mainly due to weight gain!

The other day I went to the clinic to get a few scars on my face lasered out. Boy do I really have my priorities in order!

tinytots

I've finally caught a second "wind" of motivation. Throughout February I have not seen any growth. I felt deflated during the follicular phase which is quite expected. I didn't noogle much on Feb either, and I've been skipping PM. For some reason I just keep forgetting to take it!

I've decided to give daily noogling another try. I need to get out of this B cup and into a C!

tinytots

Another "record" measurement for me, bust is measuring 88cm today (2nd day of my period) which is an all-time high. Last time I noogled was about 2 days ago. Will be noogling again in just a bit. Really encouraging because I just started noogling almost everyday again. I'm not using the release method, instead I've been holding low pressure for about an hour to an hour and a half. After pumping there's no red ring and no red dots. I am not reaching the ends of the medium domes but you know what, I don't want to put my boobs through any of that anymore. The low pressure thing seems to be working much better for me anyway.

According to etoolsage, a band of 72cm and a bust of 88cm makes me a 32C! I know it's probably just some fluctuation, but it's pretty cool either way!

tinytots

So...inspired by member Hopefulforbreast, I decided to buy a 32C cup bra a few weeks ago. Here's a pic of me wearing it today after a noogle session! It's just a simple black bra by Triumph, the base is thinly padded and the top is not.

A while back I uploaded an image of different boob shapes. I have coned-shape boobs so even if they will measure a certain number on the measuring tape, they are neither top nor bottom-heavy. You can see in the pic that I don't fill in the inner sides of the bra...just yet!

Attachments

• 2016-03-10 16.54.41.jpg
    2016-03-10 16.54.41.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 75

zkk

How great that you've found the motivation again and got some encouraging growth too! It looks like you don't need much to fill that 32C bra completely. Maybe in another bra style you'd fill the size already :) I know the problem btw, I'm not sure about my boob shape but I know they lack mostly in underboob, so even if my measurements would put me at my goal size (32E) already, I know I'm not there yet.

tinytots

Yup, me neither...I feel I'm not there yet! But it's fun trying out bras to watch ourselves slowly inch our way into filling them up, isn't it? ;D

zkk

Indeed! Sometimes I go and try some new size bras in stores without even intending to buy anything, just to see how much I still need to grow ;D But I now feel motivated to buy a "goal bra", too - maybe next time!

tinytots

600mg of PM daily doesn't seem to have any effect on me whatsoever anymore. Ever since I took a long break from it on January until mid-Feb, it stopped having an effect on me when I re-started. Very reluctant to up the dosage to 900mg. Instead, I might take both 300mg pills within a shorter time frame. At the moment I take the 2nd pill a whole 12 hours after the 1st one. Will shorten it to 6-7hrs.

tinytots

Today a friend of mine told me she wants to hangout at the beach this summer. I was like "sure, we can do this and that" and she was like "omg I need to get a new pair of bikini" and that's when I freaked out.

I literally need to have boobs this summer (July to be specific). I don't know if I have to pump harder or what, I just need to get something to work asap!

I really wish I had a larger structure. Having a band of 32 means that even a B or C cup looks really tiny, in comparison to those with a bandsize of 34.

24th March 2016: Start of luteal phase, measuring 88cm again. Very pleased because it's encouraging. Although it isn't permanent yet because I shrink below that during the follicular phase, it reminds me of the time I would hit the 84cm mark when I first started and that was a really big deal back then. I haven't even gone back to 84cm this year. It's encouraging because I hope the day will come when I see 88cm in the same light. 88cm is halfway to my target size of 95cm!

26th March: Swelling of 88.5cm right after over an hour of noogling. Luteal phase is definitely the fun side of NBE!

Hopefulforbreasts

Tinytots do
You take pm only during follicular phase? I was reading about chiyomilk. She did that and switched to bovine ovary during literal phase I think. I was thinking of switching to something like that after finishing my third month on straight pm daily. I'm not sure if that willlwork better or not but I feel like it
Will keep me on a
Better menstrual cycle if I cycle the pills

tinytots

Nope, I don't cycle. I stop taking it for a few days during ovulation (to encourage ovulation) but other than that I just take 2 a day and don't cycle at all. I was also reading Chiyomilk's routine, she truly is inspiring.I wanted to get into the whole fat brushing thing, I just need to sit down and actually understand what's it about. ;D

Hopefulforbreasts

Dat brushing is interesting I watched a video on YouTube by chiyomilk showing it. Basically it seems as though you use your hands to brush the fat from your stomach arms and back to your breasts. Actually I just realized she cycled with pig placenta instead
I'm having a hard time finding the fat gathering bra. But i did find this thing on Amazon that looks like it wpuld keep the fat in the breasts. I think I'll order that when I have more money. I just ordered a waist trainer corset I feel like that will also help push the fat up to my boobs or down to my butt lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 49