titlehere's great boobie adventure

titlehere

Been over a month since my last update. I went through a period where I was measuring <36" and was very depressed about it! I was going through a week detox (milk thistle/niacin), so coming off the bovine ovary was a bit severe. I didn't noogle during the detox week either.

Also, my regimen has changed. I've decided to start cycling with pueraria mirifica and progesterone, to change it up a bit since I was not experiencing any further, significant growth on the bountiful breast.

Well, I'm a few days into my new routine and I'm measuring ~37" now. I've changed my noogling routine as well so I sustain as much swelling as possible throughout the day. I noogle in the morning and right before bed. I'm also listening to binaural audio, taking pituitary gland right before sleeping, and massaging with a lavender/grapeseed/tea tree oil blend instead of flaxseed. It's so much nicer.

When I pump, I'm filing the XL domes to the edge up to 2"+, sometimes more depending on how long I pump, and the top of my breast sometimes reaches close to the 3.5" mark (I use a ball at the end of the domes to reduce nipple distension).

The largest I've pumped to is 38", and boy, I really want to get there and stay there forever. I'm attaching some updated pictures. The bra is 30FF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    704.3 KB · Views: 433
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 303

James

You are looking fabulous as usual! You not only have gone from 34" to 37" on your bust, but dropped 2" underbust and your waist. This is just as effective as if you gained 5" on your bust. Great progress.

titlehere

well, it's been a while. just popping in for an update. here are some post-brief-session (2.5 sets of 7--I pump one at a time and start and end on my smaller breast) pictures. the blue bra is kind of my "control" bra--it was once my most favorite bra so I am using it as a visual reference for where I started (it is a no-wire CK 34C). the sheer bra is 28G and after pumping this size is too small, so I'm looking at 28H's now. it's good to have goals, right?

after a particularly good session recently I measured 38.75". 39" is my new goal as 38" after pumping is a norm now. I am back on bovine ovary, taking ~2500mg a day. I also pump with a blended oil of grapeseed, lavender, and a "vein aid" essential oil.

measurements:
overbust: 37-38"
underbust: 27"
waist: 23"
hips: 36"

happy noogling, all! :]

Attachments

• Photo-on-12-5-14-at-10.36-AM.jpg
    Photo-on-12-5-14-at-10.36-AM.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 440

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You're looking wonderful and I'm envious of your speed of growth. Keep it up and I look forward to your next update.

DJ

James

You are looking fabulous! It looks like your boobs are significantly larger from the previous pictures, so I think that you have to gain a lot of volume just to get 1" on the tape. You are a great inspiration to all nooglers here. Looking forward to your next update. ;D

buxombunny

You look absolutely amazing! And the overbust, across bust and underbust measurements you started out with are the exact ones I have right now! And you have just achieved my goal overbust/underbust size! You have inspired me beyond measure. I hope I will one day be as much of a success story as you! And in such little time!!! Can't wait to see more progress from you!!

fairylikelady

titlehere... your breast are beautiful and inspiring!!! Are you on bountiful bust again or a different brand of bovine ovary now? thanks

titlehere

thanks, everyone! I am glad my success can be encouraging to others. :]

I am still using Bountiful Breast, supplemented with Swanson's bovine ovary to 2500mg a day. one thing to mention, I have been on birth control for the first time for the last few months, so it's possible that is contributing as well. I've just stopped the birth control though to see how my body reacts. weirdly enough, my smallest days are during the week of my period, whereas before NBE, that week was a swollen mess. I also have to say that bovine ovary regulates my periods really well--they are quicker and less painful since starting taking it. pueraria mirifica however was an absolute nightmare on my body, and didn't help my growth at all.

best to everyone on their journeys!

K

kevlovs69

Been over a month since my last update. I went through a period where I was measuring <36" and was very depressed about it! I was going through a week detox (milk thistle/niacin), so coming off the bovine ovary was a bit severe. I didn't noogle during the detox week either.

Also, my regimen has changed. I've decided to start cycling with pueraria mirifica and progesterone, to change it up a bit since I was not experiencing any further, significant growth on the bountiful breast.

Well, I'm a few days into my new routine and I'm measuring ~37" now. I've changed my noogling routine as well so I sustain as much swelling as possible throughout the day. I noogle in the morning and right before bed. I'm also listening to binaural audio, taking pituitary gland right before sleeping, and massaging with a lavender/grapeseed/tea tree oil blend instead of flaxseed. It's so much nicer.

When I pump, I'm filing the XL domes to the edge up to 2"+, sometimes more depending on how long I pump, and the top of my breast sometimes reaches close to the 3.5" mark (I use a ball at the end of the domes to reduce nipple distension).

The largest I've pumped to is 38", and boy, I really want to get there and stay there forever. I'm attaching some updated pictures. The bra is 30FF.
I wish I could have them boobs right there mmmmm