Took a break. Back on it!! Here is my progress ^____^

blusherr

OKAY! some of you may remember me, some may not, as I have been following the posts on here for about a month and there a lot of new faces. Not as many of the old users are still on here, which is a little disappointing :( :( :(
Anyway I stopped using Noogleberry around a year go when my boyfriend cheated on me and I was v v depressed. But recently I have got new hope and have been noogling again for about a month :)

My pics wont be in this post as there are sooo many im just sorting out the order of them ahha but I promise I will post them tonight, and since I am Australian you should all get them when you check next ;)
My stats are as follows:

Weight - bare with me as I said I am from AUS so I don't use pounds or lbs (dont even know what that means) haha
45-50kg (fluctuates)
Height: arounddddddddddd 5'3"
Waist: dont have a tape measure on me, but v small!
cup size: small B, large A cup
Goal: 10DD which i think is a 32 or 34DD for you guys ahh not sure

I take 2x PM a day 300mg each, let me know if you think this is too much/too little!! I always ordered PM cream which i am waiting to arrive in the mail :)
I noogle with the Medium domes for 30-60 mins, then switch to the L domes for 1-3 hours. I have tried snoogling but it is quite uncomfortable for me and unfortunately gives me a sore backkk :(((((((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!!
My diet consists of mainly all carbs and veges. I dont eat a whole heap of protein just because i generally dont liek the taste of a lot of meat other than lamb. I do drink Sustagen, (which is Aus I think) its basically a nutrient shake plus fibre and protein for people that cant gain weight. I use it to gain weight at first, not i just drink to maintain my weight and stay healthy considering I dont eat a lot of meat

pictures will be uploaded hopefully in the next hour or so!! Let me know what you think of all this so far :)

Alice xoxo

Matt B

Welcome Back Alice,Your pics are great,and I love the tats!There's a big difference in your before and after pics.You really get some good swelling after your session,and eventually the growth will follow.As for your message,it looks to me like you already have the boobs a lot of girls dream of!LOL! ;D
Oh,your ex boyfriend F#$%&D UP! His loss,you'll be fine. ;)

TTYS MATT B ;)

Matt B

Hey Alice,I think you ought to sh@t can him and take a break from us for awhile.Some of us are as#$%^es.Concentrate on yourself and doing for others and when you least expect it,he'll be there!
My daughter had the same crap,and when she realized she could be by herself with no problem things really changed.Now she calls the shots and if they don't like it she tells them to get stuffed!

Have a great day, MATT B ;)

blusherr said:
Thanks matt! You have no idea how happy your post made me ^_____^
Maybe,but not the boobs i dream of! My current boyfriend just told me he thinks i should get a boob job (cani pick them or what...) which has brought my confidenc down so low that i havent been naked with him since, its been about a month. So thats why i started noogling again..to feel like a woman and sexy and not have douchebags cheating on me and telling me i need bigger boobs..

Xoxo gossipgirl

Haha jks not thatlame

Alice xoxo

wow! you really CAN pick them!!! wow wtf what an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg alice you deserve so much better, you are so beautiful and sexy! omgggggg. seriously????? i am so shocked and speechless!! i know my boyfriend would be so happy if i looked like yuou! he likes me now or he says so but my boobs are smaller than yours and he doesnt say anything about me getting a boobjob or anything and he says he loves my body but omgggg

I am sorry but I am still shocked. Because you are absolutely gorgeous. Your body and your face. I am not lying, you really are absolutely drop dead gorgeous

hahaha no he doesnt... i do it in secret :D i dont want him to know, i told him i do breast massage though, he said whatever makes me happy.. that he doesnt care but if i feel mor comfortabel then sure.. and also that he would wanna see me do the massage haahaa. i wouldnt dare to tell him about NB. :D how about yours?

hoping2grow

Just got the nb a few days ago and this is my third time using it I happened to noticed my breast went down in size a little is that normal in the beginning?

lexuswoman

All I can say is WOW! You are beautiful, I'm new on this board and have only seen your beautiful avatar pic of your face, I would loooooooooove to have those long lush eyelashes that you have! I used Latisse for about 3 months, the prescription stuff that makes your lashes grow, I'm in the usa, don't know if they have it in australia, but my lashes did grow, but then I couldn't afford the stuff anymore. You have a beautiful figure and your boobs look awesome, I'm especially envious of your curvy rear end! I'd tell your boyfriend that is giving you trouble to go f**k himself and the white horse he rode in on. I think you look great! Keep noogling! I'm on my second attempt at NBE, my first was back in 2004 and I never really could get focused enough to start. Now, most of you on this board are younger, I presume, I'm 35 years old and when most of my peers are settled into careers and motherhood, I'm trying to grow my boobs! Go figure! I've been listening to the breast enlargement without surgery video since jan 30th, massaging with bio-oil nightly, 360 rotations, and recently using my brava like a NB, wearing it for 30 minutes to several hours a day. I've grown an inch, but it doesn't seem like a lot, but I do feel like i look fuller. My husband has no idea what I'm up to, we sleep in separate beds b/c he snores, so I do all my stuff at night. I work close to my house, so sometimes when I come home at lunch, I'll put on my brava for 30 minutes. I ordered the XL NB system and want to alternate it with my Brava. I also bought some Bustea from Greenbush. I don't want to take a bunch of pills, but I do love to drink hot tea. And, I've started using their enhancement blend in my massage oil. I've been on this for almost 3 months now, sometimes I get tired of listening to the video at night, but its like exercising, you have to keep it up to keep seeing results. Good luck to you!

chica

Hi Alice

I read all the threads on your original post, think you look awesome and you are proof that it really works!!

I'm new to NB and have been doing it for almost a week.......

You are one of the reasons I bought it, thanks for all your input and photos - incredible!

Are you still noogling or have you reached your dream size now?

Did you go from a 34a to a 34dd?

Thanks

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
blusherr i do have to say you have a very nice figure and im so jealous haha that is where i want to be at eventually :/ but keep up the great work and i hope you the best for your dream of the size you want. Sorry this is so late just actually got around to saying something about it :)

kira1117

Hi!!! ;D

I just wanted to know what brand of PM are you using? Also, have you gotten your growth back? I think I remember reading a while back that you lost some of it or something...I forgot :p