Transfemme pills

Ragavan

I am male using Noogleberry for the last Two years.Now.i am 36A full.I need to icrease my breast to 36D size.Can i take Bovine breast or Transfemme pills.Need a suggestion.

stevieie

Are you a Transsexual? If not, then please do not take pills etc. oestrogens do not just give you breasts, they effect every part of your body, they can even kill. You would need medical supervision and regular blood tests. Please think about it first xx

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
There are risks. Many find these substances reduce the libido which may have been the drive for feminisation in the first place. Perhaps consider whether you have a biological need for feminisation, or if you are just nurturing an addiction for it. You can get expert advice about this but probably your inner self knows.

J

jeannemarie

I am male using Noogleberry for the last Two years.Now.i am 36A full.I need to icrease my breast to 36D size.Can i take Bovine breast or Transfemme pills.Need a suggestion.
patience et beaucoup de temps

Attachments

• WIN_20220612_06_53_00_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220612_06_53_00_Pro.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 16
W

Wolfmoon

Are you a Transsexual? If not, then please do not take pills etc. oestrogens do not just give you breasts, they effect every part of your body, they can even kill. You would need medical supervision and regular blood tests. Please think about it first xx
I take transfemme for awhile, and love the results. I am already showing results. I am also trans.