Transsexual thinking about Pumping

stevieie

Hi,
I am a Pre-op Transsexual Woman in my 50s. (please don't call me anything offensive like transgender - I have a medical diagnosis of transsexualism).
I am on Prostap injections and topical Estrogel and Finasteride.
I went from 50" chest to 38 C over about 18 months, lost 50lbs and 2.25" in height and dropped from UK male 9 to UK female 7 shoe.
I dont want top surgery but my areolas are tiny and I could use some shape and evenness in my bust, also my girls are spaced quite far apart so no discernible cleavage even though I fill my bra.
I am 2 years into my journey and my nipples are like separate tiny mounds (not sure of Tanner stage). Is it too early to pump as I have read it should be after complete development.
Grateful for any advice x

stevieie

Hi,
I am a Pre-op Transsexual Woman in my 50s. (please don't call me anything offensive like transgender - I have a medical diagnosis of transsexualism).
I am on Prostap injections and topical Estrogel and Finasteride.
I went from 50" chest to 38 C over about 18 months, lost 50lbs and 2.25" in height and dropped from UK male 9 to UK female 7 shoe.
I dont want top surgery but my areolas are tiny and I could use some shape and evenness in my bust, also my girls are spaced quite far apart so no discernible cleavage even though I fill my bra.
I am 2 years into my journey and my nipples are like separate tiny mounds (not sure of Tanner stage). Is it too early to pump as I have read it should be after complete development.
Grateful for any advice x
Never mind. I've ordered myself the XL Airlock set. Wish me luck

K

kevlovs69

Good for you and have a lot of fun with your pumpers lol. Ps I I have a lot of fun 8mine.

stevieie

Thank you, I usually just wear Asda T-Shirt bras as they are comfy and look pretty but they are not exactly boudoir standard xx

K

kevlovs69

As you can see I love the push up bras

Attachments

• 16101123952447236956121694041512.jpg
    16101123952447236956121694041512.jpg
    816.6 KB · Views: 37

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Stevie - some of the premium brands are still comfy but are very clever at making the most of your boobs and giving cleavage. I have a Gossard Glossies padded plunge bra - I think the Glossies high apex light padded bra is the equivalent in the current collection, but its worth having a browse. x