Tuberous breast journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessy

Hi everyone

So I have tuberous breasts, it has taken me a while to admit that to myself, as it seems like a huge obstacle to overcome. Nevertheless, I am determined to get them to fill out without surgery. I bought the noogleberry last year, and so far I have grown about an inch. I haven't been very consistent with it though as I lose motivation (part of the reason for starting this thread, to document my journey).
I currently use the large domes, the sides squish up and so I ordered the xl domes which I will get on Sunday.
I am not really sure what size I am, I wear a 34B but the tops don't fill up.
I find the shape of my breasts to be the worst during the week after my period.
I have tried PM and fenugreek. Fenugreek gives me horrible stomach cramps and pm makes my cycle irregular, I have had terrible pms problems in the past and so I'm trying not to use any herbs.
So my regime is to noogle 1-1.5hrs a day, spread out over morning and evening session.
Supplements I take are collagen and I also drink bone broth.

I have attached some pictures showing my breasts this morning (first week after my period) and the other pic is after a one hour noogle session the week before my period and so I get great swelling. I'm just hoping that one day it will stay.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 146

Jessy

So my xl cups came yesterday and used them last night, very excited to start seeing more growth!
Today I started with iodine, I've done a lot of research about how it can break up fibrous tissue, and so I am applying directly onto the skin.
I've also started with maca and vitex.
I've been wanting to try BO, but very apprehensive about it. I am 28 and hoping to have babies within the next 3-5 years and so I'm so scared that it messes with my fertility.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Will post updates if I notice any changes xx

Allycatty

Hey,

I don't believe BO will affect your fertility however there are no studies that conclude of its safety and effectiveness; so I'm concluding it's a risk you are willing to take and find out in the long-run. I do not take herbs, they have messed up my body. I too, want children one day and because of the scarce studies done on these herbs, I gave it up, and because my body wasn't reacting well to PM. I am now on birth control to stabilize my hormones and as a contraceptive.
If you do decide to take BO, and then are planning to have children in x amount of time, make sure you give your body a +1 year cleansing so it will go back to working naturally. Best of luck, sorry if this advice isn't what you wanted to hear xo

Jessy

thank you so much for your reply milkjugs!
And you are exactly right, no scientific evidence to back it up, which is what makes me nervous about taking it. But I've seen so many women on the forum who have had great results, and so I'm still on the fence. But I agree about the one year cleanse, I'm sure that it could reverse the effects. I am sorry that PM messed up your body, I only took it for three weeks and didn't have a good experience either. I am not on the pill because it made my hormonal mood swings horrible.
I like maca because it is an adaptogen, and so it will help stabilise hormones, and so I feel comfortable taking it. As far as I am aware, tuberous breasts are a progesterone problem, and have researched that vitex can help increase progesterone. All I can do is wait and see what will happen :)

For now, I am already seeing an improvement in shape from switching to the xl domes, soooooo excited!

Jessy

Me again!

So this is what I woke up to, 12hrs after my last noogle.
I know it's not much but I definitely see small progress, which as you all know I'm sure, makes us feel awesome!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    897 KB · Views: 117

Sam1981

Keep it up. And take your time with it. Just remember that this will take time to do. Eventually you will get your goal. I saw flat chested males get boobies. So this system is a good one.

Sam1981 said:
Keep it up. And take your time with it. Just remember that this will take time to do. Eventually you will get your goal. I saw flat chested males get boobies. So this system is a good one.

Progress you can see and measure is what we're all here for and certainly it is rewarding.

Looking at the swelling you get, I'd certainly call that regular encouragement. Keep it up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.