Unbelievable

C

ceek2007

Hi,

I placed an order for the manual penis pump on Thursday and it arrived first thing on Monday morning! Doesn't sound very impressive does it... until I tell you that I live in Southern Spain and that I would usually expect to wait at least 10 days for a delivery from the UK to arrive!. So, just incase you don't know... Noogleberry's service is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Then to the actual product. I would be the first to confess that I was more than a little sceptical as to Noogleberry's claims. After mixed results using the blue pill I was resigned to the fact that I was going to be in a constant state of "floppy" but,was I wrong or what? The results are UNBELIEVABLE!!! and, although it sounds silly, I feel like a "real" man one again. As if the ability to once again "stand proud" wasn't enough, I am also pleased (a real under-statement) to say that I have miraculously gained 2 inches of thobbing manhood. ::) ... and if you think I am happy... you should see (and hear) the wife!!! I haven't seen "that look" on her face for more years than I care to remember! :eek:

The only bad thing that has happened since my purchase is that I accidently dropped (probably due to the thrill at seeing my rock hard member) the pump on a tiled floor and broke an internal part in the pump. My heart sank as I realised that my pump was pumping no longer and I was forced to carefully take it apart. After a few squirts of super glue and a quick reassembly, the pump. I am pleased to say, pump appears to work fine and seems no worse for ware! But, I must admit that there is a nagging doubt that it may stop "pumping" at a crucial moment in time! :(

All it remains for me to say is that Noogleberry offer an UNBELIEVABLE!!! service and a a product that produces UNBELIEVABLE!!! results. And before any of you guys ask... NO I DO NOT WORK FOR OR HAVE ANY CONNECTION TO NOOGLEBERRY (apart from being a very, very happy cutomer)

Best Regards

Ceek2007

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Ceek2007, welcome to the forum and thank you for your very informative post. Im really glad you are getting such good results. Please just let me know if you need a new hand pump, i would happily send a new one for free if necessary.

best wishes and keep it up!
Steve
www.noogleberry.com