Uneven pressure in cups at times.

Dark_Swan

Hi :)
Started noogling three days ago and I have had some good sessions. However, it's at times difficult to keep same amount of pressure in both cups. Sometimes one get more than another. IS that something I will learn to fix with some time and practice?? I have small boobs but they are round and symmetrical and I would like to keep the symmetry and roundness.

I don't want to end up with one boob bigger than the other lol. I just want to increase the size without losing the shape.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Your complaint suggests you're pumping each cup individually. The typical kit comes with Y connectors which you place in the hosing between the pump and cups. This will pump both at the same time and allow the pressure to remain similar over time.

If you wish to continue as you are then a gauge is needed and even then you'll continue having problems as each will lose vacuum at different rates.

DJ

Dark_Swan

Hi :)
hey dminer84

I use both cups at the same time but it feels like the pressure is different at times. This, i am guessing could be due to things like placement of the cups. So, one might lose pressure or something.