Volufiline

sisi_mofo

What volufiline lotion/cream is the best? I’ve been using the glute boost thick fix cream and have noticed a slight increase although I only use it once daily not twice like recommended. I get very worried about quality control outside of U.S. factories.

I use isosenuals, but they use voluplus. Not sure what the difference is. I also take the pills from that brand. I think I noticed a little bit of a difference in my size but it wasn't much so that's why I started doing the tissue expansion.

sisi_mofo

From what I read about volufiline is that it only increases by 8cm after 6months with use twice daily. That was the official sederma study documents. I may not be remembering correctly so I’ll look it up later. Ive also read it best to use after a shower, since I only shower once a day I though about getting a towel warmer/steamer or just a steamer and using it to open my pores up each time instead of drying off with a towel and putting it on. I will try isosenuals if it works well with noodling. I am very sketchy about volufiline brands. Unfortunately, I use the cream and noodle at two separate times and think that is what is holding me back