Water noogling

warriorbride

Hi everyone! I'm new here and have been reading a lot. I am 3 weeks postop from breast explantation. I had those wretched things for less than 2 years and was very sick from them, so I'm super happy to be rid of them and am just trying to get my health back and heal from surgery but looking forward to when I can try noogling, though I may use Enhance.

My question about water noogling is since Enhance suction is done with your mouth, would this work with water? Has anyone tried it or does anyone know? (also, is it okay to talk about Enhance on here since it's noogleberry's site?)

Thank you in advance!

HoneyBee

I think some people on the forum are using different cups other than the noogleberry. I'm not sure of the "rules" of talking about other systems but many here may not have experience with other systems. I don't know for sure.

As far a water noogleing with the enhance I'm not sure how that would work with your mouth. With the noogleberry you fill the cups half with water and then bend backwards when you put them on so that you only suck out air and not water. I've tried the water noogleing and it's too much work for me so I just oil up my boobs.

Be proud of yourself for having them removed after 2 years. I had mine 8 years and so wish I would have removed them at my first signs of symptoms.

warriorbride

I got sick very soon after getting them and I didn't kniw for sure it was them causing my sick/dying feeling for sure until the FB group. Are you in it, Honeybee?

HoneyBee

No I'm not in the FB group. I had always suspected that my implants were causing my problems but was so reluctant to take them out. Love having my natural boobs and would love more of them. :)