waxingmoon

W

waxingmoon

No children (not human ones anyway, just my little dogs)
(and no... they did not breast feed ...lol)
Current bra size: 34b ish
Underbust: 29.5
Over nipple: 34 1/4
Above breast: 32

Start date with Noogle... not quite yet. I will be placing my order very soon. I am currently using a very inferior suction device and I am really looking forward to switching to a Noogle. I have been using suction since June 20 and have noticed some small gains, but mostly just swelling which quickly abates.

I have been doing working on growing my breasts since September 2006. I started off as a very dissatisfied 34aaaa cup (no lie - the center of my breast bone stuck out further than my breasts, which I have to tell you is SUCH an attractive look... lol). My methods were varied and mostly focused on resolving some long standing hormone imbalances (the account of this journey is posted on Eve's forum).

I am reluctant to use an herbal breast enhancement routine since my hormone balance remains so precarious. I had pushed things as far as I felt was reasonable for my health and I was at a loss as to how to proceed further.

That's when I found this forum. What a great group you are. I have read and read and read and I still have more catching up to do, but all of you have inspired me. Even though I have come a considerable distance from the two peas on an ironing board I started with - I wanted more. I believe with Noogleberry I can have more.

So, hello to everyone. I recognize some of your screen names from Eve's forum. I hope to get to know you all better. And may I say again what a great place you have created here - so very nice, inviting and supportive.

Best wished to you all and I will post again when I get my order.

waxingmoon

A

Ann

No children (not human ones anyway, just my little dogs)
(and no... they did not breast feed ...lol)

Hi Waxingmoon,
LOL, welcome aboard. Can't wait to read the next chapter of your journey into breast enhancement. Or should I say, novel...... the Noogleberry Novel ;)

C

catsrule

Hi waxingmoon! So you have grown from a 34aaa to a small b? I think that is what you wrote! Way to go! How did you accomomplish that? You mentioned that you do not use herbs...me either, although I have been thinking about PM cream?? Just to balance my monthly alittle bit...lately it's been hard on me...cramps, lightheadedness,blah blah blah.....I think PM may help....plus it may plump things up, too!

Well, welcome to our little forum! The more, the merrier! I hope you get your new pump soon! Most of us here find it as a lifesaver! You will have to experiemnet with yours and let us know how you get on with it!

Good luck! and welcome!

D

Dixieland

Hi Waxingmoon!!!
Welcome aboard! ;D You will absolutely love these ladies before you can turn around twice! We all try to support eachother. I have spoken to you over on Eve's forum before. You will love the NB....it is quite addictive :eek: I am slowly building my boobies back with it. And I have a call into the Dr. about the hormone balance thing...so we will see what he says.
Again....Welcome! ;D
Dixieland :)

W

waxingmoon

Ah how time flies...

Thanks, Ann, Catsrule and Dixieland - you are all very kind.

Well, these are my current stats:

Above breasts : 32
At nipple : 34.5 ( no swelling )
Below breasts : 29.5

Another way I am measuring now - across each breast : 8
I used to measure this way and was alway 7 inches across each breast. With swelling that goes up to 8.5. With swelling the at nipple measurement goes up to 35.

The thing is, the measurements are not showing what I see and feel. I guess the across the breast measurement shows it the best. There is definitely more breast there and it does not go away.

I had two breaks during this time. One for about 3 days at the end of August and one for about 2 weeks in mid September. After I started again in September I have been only using the large cups - busted one of the mediums and since 'surprise' the larges worked without hassle I have been using them ever since.

But here is the thing. Sure I fit into the B cup bras and feel less crushed than the A cups -and sure by measurement guides I seem to be a 34B. I still think I am missing some much needed volume at the top of the breast (somewhere in that land between underarm and nipple). It makes me feel like some sort of B cup fraud... snivel...

I mean I read about you guys (meaning gals) FILLING the cups. I never once have reached the end of a cup. Just right now I put my remaining medium cup on and pumped and the little breast snout did not max out the end of the cup (mind you it was enticingly close, but not actually there). In the large cups there is definitely room to spare. I read about women who 'fill' the cup after 10 minutes and they report they are A cups.... what does this all mean????

So anyway, I am having some sort of existential boob angst here. So forgive me as I thrash about...

I guess in summary - yes, I have more growth and it is not just swelling. The two weeks off proved that. Yes I am responding to the Noogle (mind you not like some of you ...grr...). Yes I am still experiencing boob envy....

Oh yeah, I am also much larger body fat wise than I can stand. So I am restricting food intake and increasing exercise output. I am sure that in no way is affecting my MOOD.... grr.... The horror of it all...
The scale says I have lost 3 pounds, but it LIES. My waistline is up by 1/2 inch and so is my hip and big ole buttocks. The bra size dimension remains the same so I have managed to enhance my triangular build even further. Alas.

heavy sigh,
waxingmoon (eating cottage cheese and looking forward to hitting the gym... sob)

C

catsrule

I know it IS perplexing!! I can fill the medium cups in 5 minutes, but some others STILL don't fill all the way, and they are bigger in size than me??? I hear ya, waxing moon! I am 45, and I know what the enemy is...unexpected and unwanted weight gain! It is harder to stay slim as you age, thats the truth!!

Keep moving more, you need to uump up your metabolism....lift weights..build muscle so that you burn more fat while at rest....I should be doing ALL of the above, too!!!!
Keep focused on NB, though..you will get your results in time....

there is no one or right answer to ANY of this! Why do some tiny, skinny girls end up with D cups at the tender age of 16? I have NO CLUE!!!! but they are everywhere!! or maybe I just seem to notice that more than others!!

Life is funny!!! Keep your spirits up! Now go have a refreshing tall glass of water,and go for a walk!!

and congrats on that 8" across..that is the only way that I measure..the tape doesn't make sense if I measure the whole way around!? My breasts are fuller, and bigger, but it doesn't show on measuring tape....only across the breast itself!!! Another mystery we share!!!

A

alexis

hahaha!waxingmoon, ure so funny! :D' eating cottage cheese' after lamenting bout ur 'fats'.. u made me laugh so hard just now..
anyways, i hope this does'nt demotivate u to keep pumping, alrite?

B

Blissful27

Hey Waxingmoon,

You are hilarious and I really needed the laugh... hope this does not upset you. I understand your irritation. I think some peoples skin is stretchier (hope thats a word), than others. I think that makes them fill the cups up even faster. It doesn't necessarily mean they are growing, or growing faster, their skin is just stretching easily.

I fill my mediums about a minute into pumping, but if I took it off in that minute would I be swollen... nope. I wish though. I can attribute the stretchy skin to the little cookie monster sleeping next to me, lol. I stopped pumping during the day and now only at night and in the am... I pump for 1.5 to 2 hours straight EVERY night, and the swelling is amazing and I would say 70 percent of it is there in the am. You see despite me filling the cups quickly I have to keep the pumps on for a long time to get substantial swelling, though I feel there may be a bit of greed there as well, hehehe.

I am not sure what advice I can give, since I am a hot pile of mess myself. Hmmm, lets see, I did read somewhere on here that it is better when you are not busting out of your cups because this usally means there is very little pressure pulling on your boobs, and I think we need the pressure to get good swelling... for us to eventually maintain growth. At least you have some results, some is better than none, right?!

Yeah I know about lieing scales... I think you are just bloated, maybe you have lost some weight. But the water retention may be adding inches. My sin3I am sorry I have no words of advice of how to expel this water. But if you are intent on going to the gym, you go right ahead. Do what you feel is right for you.

Enough of all this babble, good luck with everything...
Bliss

W

waxingmoon

Updating stats:

Above Breast under arm: 33.5 inches
At Nipples: 35 inches
Under Breast: 29.5 inches
Across each breast: 8.25 inches

This was taken 12 hours after last pumping session.

I am also thrilled that I have lost an inch off of my waist, my big ole butt and each of my thighs. I still am only down about 3 pounds in weight, but as I have stated before - the scale lies.
I was really nervous when I thought about trying to lose weight. I have grown very fond of my little rascals and I did not want to see them diminish in size. I am so happy that through the power of Noogle I have managed to create a dwindling fat supply elsewhere while preserving the dynamic duo. Yipee!

If I can take another inch off of my waist and butt as well as add another inch to the upstairs parlor I will be closer to my ideal. Of course I also want toned thighs, rock hard abs, sculpted biceps and a butt to die for. I am sure these things are there, just covered in a protective layer of cushion right now. Soon. Soon. With a lot more 'proper eating' and 'increased workout' they will be mine.

I must say giving up my slothful ways was hard at first, but like any addiction, once you go through the withdrawls it pretty much becomes okay. Not splendid mind you - I still have some lingering cravings for the 'way it was' but I am getting more tolerant of the 'way it is' now. But just for the record... grrr.

waxingmoon

B

BooBoo

Congrats on your successes and I feel for you. A year ago, I began my journey into weight loss and it was certainly no picnic. I took the slower, less painful approach in that I did not give up anything completely, just made sure it was all in moderation. It has to be a change for life so if it's not something you can imagine doing forever, don't. i.e. if you can't live without chocolate forever, then don't even consider cutting it out *completely*. Sure, it takes longer, but the suffering is much less and the likelihood of keeping the weight off in the long run grows exponentially. I've reached my initial goal of 40 lbs lost and kept it off, though I am still working on toning up some more. And yes, gettin' my butt moving was, by far, the hardest change of them all. lol

J

jellyDeeeee

great waxing !!!!!! growth is happening !!!!!! and your losing weight (now Im envious !!!!) lol..... I am so pleased that at least with the noogle we can lose weight sensibly and keep boobage yay !!!!!! you nknow when I did the herb thing I got to E cup but had some bum and tum flab ! so when I lost the weight I lost the boob and went to DD now Im a very full DD with the noog that filled my tops out.
Waxing when I think of the time and effort I put into the herbs some times I truluy wopnder if I could have gone from 34A to DD with the noogle it would have been a lot easier any way I guess Ill never know now and I learnt a lot on the forum and made great friends !

just watch out when I get the xl Ill live3 in them Im on a high protien weight loss plan now want to lose 4 kilos take care love Jelly....

W

waxingmoon

Goat's Rue!

I finally got a new order in and I have been using it for about a week.

This is a liquid extract pill which has 333 mg per pill versus the botanical powder I took before that had 600 mg per pill. The bottle I have says "333 mg herb weight equivalence" - does that mean each pill is equivalent to 333 mg of a non extract dose??? ... or does this mean 333mg of extract, which would be greater than a non extract dose.

Confusion is not fun.

But anyway, in spite of not knowing exactly how much of the herb I am taking... I am taking it.

No immediate results in a week, but I am still among the living - so I have that going for me...

I have not lost any boobage and I am still working on removing that unsightly fluffiness from, well practically everywhere else.

We shall see how the goat's rue helps in both situations.

waxingmoon

C

catsrule

please, if you will, explain goat rue? in detail!?! what is it and why does one take goat rue? thanks!

W

waxingmoon

Hi Catsrule,

Goat's rue is a galactogogue and acts much like the herb Fenugreek to stimulate breast growth. Here is something from an herbal website about it:

History and Uses:
Goat's Rue is a bushy plant with lilac blue flowers that is native to Europe, Russia, Iran, where it thrives in moist soils. Goat's Rue grows to a height of three feet with branching stems and oval, opposite leaves. The long flower stalk produces many light purple-to-pink-to-white flowers similar to those in the pea family. Goat's Rue is a very effective herb with a wide variety of uses. It has been used to lower blood sugar levels and is thus used in alternative treatment of and for the prevention of diabetes mellitus. Goat's Rue has also been used to reduce fevers through its diuretic and diaphoretic (sweat inducing) properties. The herb is also said to be the most effective herb in the stimulation of milk production. It was formerly used in England to increase milk production in goats and cattle, and the belief soon developed that Goat's Rue would also stimulate breast development in human females as well. In the past, the herb was also used to treat snakebite, plague and intestinal parasites. Active constituents of Goat's Rue include flavonoids, saponins, glycosides, tannins and galegin, the compound said to be responsible for its blood sugar reducing capability.

This was taken from this website:

http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s763.htm

So, I am using it because I have a belief that it will stimulate the breast development in this human female. Also I feel better knowing that it can help me with any snakebite, plague and intestinal parasites - so I got that going for me as well... lol.

I have used it before and I think I responded to it very well. I just ran out and since I had to order on line it was one of those 'too lazy' kind of things for a while. I now have several months supply so I will know how much it can help me in about a month or so.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

C

catsrule

that is very interesting! thank you so much for the indepthness of your response! you are some woman! we are very lucky to have you with us!!

Now, another question, does it have a smell like fen? that stuff made me smelllike pancakes....not cool....

are you taking pm as well?? thanks a bunch love!

N

naturalboobs

Hey Waxingmoon,

That is some great information that you have given us!!! I just started PM as of last Wednesday. So far so good. I'm also thinking about trying Goats Rue. I've been on the Eve's Forum, and a lot of woman of there have been using it, with great results, just like PM. Waxingmoon I've also seen some of your post on the Eve's forum. You are so funny!!! I love to read them they make me laugh.

May you tell us your experience will herbs, if you were on any when you first started on the Eve's forum. What size were you to begin with and what size did you grow to. What would you recommend to us. I see you have now moved on to the NB system. Like some of the other woman on there. Some of their pictures are amazing just for using herbs!!! So I figured if I used herbs and do NB at the same time I can get faster and more permanent results.

Ladies that were on herbs do you think its safe to try PM and Goats Rue at the same time??!!! LOL

Thanks,
Naturalboobs

W

waxingmoon

Hi Catsrule and Naturalboobs,

I am glad to share what I know with you.

First of all one of the best things about Goat's rue is that there is not pancake smell... and no goat smell as well... lol.

I am not taking PM. My body would not be able to handle such a high potency phytoestrogen.

My saga of NBE is a long one and began strangely enough with the search for a bra. The padded bra I had been using to disguise my emaciated chest was sold only in one store... and that store went out of business. Needless to say I was panicked and looking at my aging bra collection with great concern.

I began searching on the internet for a replacement bra and was feeling very disheartened. At that time I was so flat chested I was not even close to an A cup. There was so little breast tissue that viewed from the side my breast bone projected out further than my breasts. I could see the underside of my breasts when I looked straight down. I estimated my bra size to be 36aaaa or 34aaa. Strangely enough I was not extremely thin in any other aspect of my body.

My extremely small size made things difficult for me. Granted, supposedly I did not 'need' a bra, but let me tell you - I needed a bra. A padded bra. I even tried breast forms like the kind used for mastectomy patients, but they were hot, too large to look real and I was afraid they would come flopping out. My bra drawer was filled with trial and error bras. I was way too embarrassed to try on a bra in a store so I would guess as to whether this new bra with the padding would make me look like I had boobs or make me look deformed. Most were the 'deformed' style, but one - my favorite one - made me feel almost normal.

I had begun to wear padded bras in preparation for breast surgery. I reasoned that if I went from flat as a board to having breasts then people would 'know'. I was desperate for people not to know how deformed I thought I was. Then I researched breast augmentation and was completely convinced that this would be the worst thing I could ever do to myself. But by that time I had gradually gone up in padding until I felt I was holding a fairly convincing A cup profile. I had to continue the farce or else I felt people would dislike me because I was so fake.

As you can see - I was seriously caught up in worthlessness about my breasts. The way my body looked was so disappointing to me. I did not feel I had anything in common with anyone in this regard. Every one -even those with small breasts were bigger than me. This is not just an error of thought. In almost every case when I see before pictures of those on Eve's forum or other sites their starting size was much bigger than I was. I have seen a few that might have been close to my smallness, but never one that was smaller than I was.

So there I was - breastless and soon to be bra less. And then I stumbled onto a site that was weird but intriguing. It was a site called Grow Yours. It outlined in detail how a woman could use a certain massage technique to grow her breasts as if in preparation for breast feeding. The really weird thing was they were saying they would give you the program for free as long as you provided pictures.... urghhh... no way.

Then I stumbled onto Bountiful Breast - the bovine ovary NBE site. It seemed too good to be true. Mostly it seemed very expensive and I was not sure I wanted to spend that much. However, it mentioned progesterone which I had been introduced to by a friend some time back and had never pursued that research. Well research I did and I began to use progesterone cream to treat my estrogen dominance. It turned out I was a poster child for this disorder. You name the symptom and I had it. I bought the book by Dr. John Lee 'What your doctor may not tell you about premenopause' as a guide and what a good guide it was.

WHAM - within 1 month of using progesterone cream I grew an inch of breast tissue. I was amazed and completely surprised. I thought I was treating an endocrine disorder and all of a sudden my breasts grew. That's when I found Eve's forum and began figuring out what was going on. That was in September of 2006.

So... to make a long story even longer, but shorter than it would be if I just keep blathering...

The things I have used:

Progesterone cream to treat estrogen dominance
Lots of vitamins
Evening primrose oil or Borage oil
High protein diet
Massage
Maca - don't get me started about my buttocks... lol
Fenugreek - not a good idea - made me feel very ill so I stopped it.
Fennel - I still use it today
Goat's rue - I just started using it again
Specific muscle building exercises for my chest (foundation building)
And oh yeah... humor... lol

Today my measurements put me at a 34b - this is where I started with Noogleberry and I have not gotten much larger yet. I am in the midst of dropping some of my fat that accumulated during the last 2 years.

I am grateful to God that I was able to figure something out that had been plaguing me my whole adult life and I am grateful to all those who helped shed the light on NBE. I am a much different person today both physically and mentally than I was before.

If I can be of any help to anyone in this way, please let me know. I would like to pass on this wonderful blessing I have been given.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

N

naturalboobs

Waxingmoon thank you so much for that wealth of information!!!!

Your story is such an inspiration to all of us. I'm so happy that you have grown to a B cup from an 34AAA with using herbs and cream. God Bless you. I never believed those options would ever work for me, and always thought they were just people's suggestions. But after reading your story and the stories, on the Eve Forum, I am now a believer of herbs!!!

My goal is to be a full C small D by the summer so I have about a good 8 months. I'm now measuring a small B cup after swelling. I definitely know it is attainable, because I've only been using the NB since Sept. and I'm maintaining at least 1 cup size of growth if I pump everyday, which I do not have a problem with. I did however skip 3 days and I lost all my gains before, but I will never do that again!!! I've started taking PM about 7 days ago so far so good. I'm actually feeling the growing pains some of the girls on the Eve's Forum talked about. This morning my breast were full and sore and I didn't even pump last night. So I'm assuming its the PM. Manufacture advised I should feel something happening about 1 to 4 weeks.

OK, I have a question for you. How does one know it they are estrogen dominance??? I'm wondering would it be safe to take PM, Goats Rue, and use the Progesterone cream all while pumping???!!! LOL!!! Boy, do I sound desperate!! But hey a girls got to do what a girls got to do. hahahahahahahaha

W

waxingmoon

Hi NaturalBoobs,

It sounds like you will probably achieve your goal of being a C or D cup with the Noogleberry. 8 months may be all it takes for you, but as you say, pumping every day is not a big deal. Even if it takes much longer to achieve permanent growth I say - so what. I pump a few times a week and I stay the size I want.

You asked about estrogen dominance and its symptoms. Here is a link to a thread on Eve's forum where I posted the symptom list for both estrogen dominance and estrogen deficiency. They are both long lists and have a lot of things the same. If you keep reading down (yeah, I use a lot of words... lol) you will find out how to interpret your symptoms and what can be done about them.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/522223/thread/1215963710/last-1217709894/Estrogen+Dominance+and+Deficiency+symptom+list...

Let me know if you have any questions. Having studied it for so long I might be able to help you if you think these symptoms describe what you are feeling.

As far as using the PM and goat's rue together... it will probably be okay. If you mix PM with other phytoestrogens then they would be competing for the same receptor sites and this would reduce the effectiveness of the PM. Goat's rue falls into a different category so it should not interfere.

Now as far as the progesterone cream. Use this only to treat estrogen dominance. If you have strong symptoms of estrogen dominance then the PM cream will only make it worse. You could use the goat's rue with the progesterone cream, but again this scenario would be for if you were estrogen dominant.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

C

catsrule

oh waxinmoon, again, we are such lucky girls to have you with us! You are a living doll! so smart, so caring, and you go the extra mile to supply us websites that we can just click on, and not have to fumble around with! Bless you!! I always ask my God to bless my friends, and I will ask that for you!!! Bless you in ways that will make you happy and whole!