waxingmoon

N

naturalboobs

Waxingmoon,

Thank you so much for this information!!! I will begin reading it tonight as soon as the kids are asleep. You are a doll! Once again God bless you. It is just so much information out there, you do not always know where to turn, but when you find someone so nice and caring that can supply you with their knowledge it makes life so much easier...

I am truly grateful,
Naturalboobs

PS
I'm going to order my PM pills tonight!! LOL

C

catsrule

one more thing..i wouldn't mind as much smelling like a goat! They aren't that bad, but to hear someone say" do you smell maple syrup?" and act like, "no, what do you mean? maple syrup? " and then they again come back with: "YAEH! Somebody around here smells like PANCAKES! for crying out loud!"...

no thanks..I will never take that again!

fenugreek...for anyone even thinking about it..beware....

D

Dixieland

catsrule,
I took fennel for awhile and quit taking it for the same reason....strange people would walk up to me and smell me and tell me that I smelled like maple syrup!!!!!!! :eek: Talk about freaking someone out! I couldn't take it anymore, so I quit taking it. Those strange people stopped coming around smelling me...LOL...which made me happy as a clam!
Dixieland

C

catsrule

Dixieland!! for real!! people NOTICE that some of these herbs SMELL bad and the smell is coming out of our pores!!! we can really stink up a room!!! so I watch what i ingest now!!!

I think I want to try PM...but which is better...pills or creams?? any takers here??

C

catsrule

waxingmoom: very good info on that snippet you supplied us...one more question, a lady responded back to you about her "saliva test" results...how does one get this test?? that may be a better indicator for some because we have so many of the symptoms for so many disorders in our hormones! we can be complete messes, thats for sure! thank GOD for people like you, waxingmoon, who have the passion and willingness to help others...again, dear friend, i will remember you in my prayers....

W

waxingmoon

Hi Catsrule,

You can ask your doctor for these tests, but from what I hear some doctors are not on board with saliva testing. Sometimes insurance will not pay for these tests. You can however order these yourself without a doctor.

I looked online and found several sites that do saliva testing, but one of the least expensive is through this website:

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/prod_stest.html

Although these are the least expensive, it does come down to quite a cost if you have several tests done. As I recall there is also a shipping and handling fee.

I have not used this site nor have I purchased saliva tests online yet. I have had saliva testing done by my doctor and for several of the hormones it is a very valid way to check levels. You are right in that it can solve a lot of the guess work, but remember, it is very important to follow the directions exactly. Our hormones will be at different levels on different days of the cycle. If the test says to use it only during a certain time then use it only then or the results may be skewed. These tests can also be effected by herbs or drugs we are taking which may give false results.

The other thing, once you get test results back you will not have a doctor to explain them to you, so be prepared to do some research. If you have any questions I will help you as best I can.

Thanks for all of your kind words. You are one of the people that makes this forum such a welcome relief from the rough and tumble world of the internet. I wish more people would work to uplift others as you do. Thank you.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

C

catsrule

Hi waxingmoon! You are a love! Thank you again for the info on saliva test..I will look into this in the NewYear....so many things going on at the moment...and with a huge deductable to reach!! $$$$, I will schedule more detailed testing in the upcoming year....start FRSH, so to speak!

I mentioned hormone testing a few years back to my NP who does my yearly, PAP, etc, and she looked at me as though I was a nut case! :"Why waste your money" your hormones naturally shift in your 40's..."..but I wanted my LEVELS checked for different imbalances, and seeing that she is of the same species as me, i though that she might CARE about my concerns...NO........

So I am always thankful And greateful to you! Again, you are a dear friend who i really hope to meet someday!! But until that Time, many Cyber hugs!!! ( yeah,I'm one of those... a hugger....just love to hug people!)

W

waxingmoon

Just another stats update.

Above breasts under arms : 34
Across nipple : 35 1/4
Under breasts : 29

Across each breast : 8 1/2

These measurements are 12 hours since last session.

I am down another half inch on my waist and hips. The butt however seems to have crept up an inch... grrr. (so, did the half inch from my waist and hips sink or what????)

It is rather surprising to find the breast measurements have increased. I was expecting to have remained the same - perhaps the goat's rue is beginning to work.... perhaps my persistent noogling is beginning to work...

waxingmoon

J

jellyDeeeee

Dear Waxybabe , wow congrats on the growth !!! from you stats Im guessing you have quite a lovely figure now ::) ::)
how are you achieving your weight loss please ??? love jellyy....

W

waxingmoon

Hi Jelly,

I am losing weight the old fashioned way. Eating less and exercising more. I must say it goes against my nature. I would much rather eat more and just sit around. This plan cuts into my free time and makes me stop eating as much of those tasty, tasty morsels. Grrr.

What I do eat is basically a low carb, high protein diet. It is about 1300 - 1500 calories per day with the protein level at about 90 - 100 grams per day. For my job I normally do low to moderate intensity exercise about 2 - 4 hours a day and I have added in 2 weight training workouts to my week. I do not do any high cardiovascular work outs. Most of what I do focuses on strength training and flexibility training.

You are very kind to think that I have a lovely figure. It is not exactly the way I want it yet. My butt is still waaaaay too huge and there is too much fluffy body fat nestled into my thighs and belly. I work in a world where like it or not I am compared to 20 year olds in looks and physical ability. Although it is not 'fair' it is highly motivational to keep in shape.

I do think the goat's rue I am taking is starting to have some effect. It is touted to help with body weight reduction as well as breast enhancement. I plan on sticking with it for several months to see if there is some noticeable effect.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

M

Monica

Hello Waxingmoon,

I was just trying to compare your starting stats and current ones... looks like you've grown quite a lot above breasts (I mean the top part of breasts) about 2 inches in about 4 months, right? Wow you should have really nice cleavage! I'm so happy for you!

W

waxingmoon

Hi Monica,

Thanks for your kind words.

It sounds more impressive than it actually is. That part of my measurement tends to fluctuate especially when I do more weight training for my pectoral muscles. It has been as big as 35 inches back when my at the nipple measurement was only 34 inches. Now don't get me wrong, the cleavage is effected, but the overall look is a little broader than you might imagine. That is one of the things that irritates me most about tape measurements. They do not record the 3 dimensional view.

To me my chest still does not look as 'fluffy' as I was hoping for with these measurements. I think there is a whole lot of variations we have to consider between one womans chest and another. Either that or I am strangely deformed... lol.

When I first started NBE my below breast measurement was 31 inches and now it is consistently 29 inches. I don't think I am that inept at measuring, although I do admit to some stupidity there. This is why the only measurements I truly consider important is across each breast individually and the 'how does it fill this bra' measurement.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

J

jellyDeeeee

Thankyou for letting me know what your doing Waxing moon!!!!

I understand about the keeping up image thing !!!! I amso totally tying my best on that one !! Keeping fit , fighting wrinkles, kepping my har healthy and long, nails as good as I can get , and having a great young attitude !!!! lol.... exsausting !!!

I have trouble with watching weight at night thats when the absolute munchies hit ! !!!!!
and I lose my will power!!! I like high protien/ low cab plans too. also body for life plan I really like and its easy to do !!!! OH its just my hormones and binges!!!

I was at a gym and then got board actually I did really well, was doing the body for life program myself and my body was looking great.
I started that about the same time as Eves or somewhere then.
I lost heaps of weight gain gorgeous tone and then one day there was no BOOB !!!!

I went to a 34A or B I think, My husband said something about not losing on the boobs etc.... and then I stopped body for life and did the NBE from sctatch.

with all those different herb combos my weight was yo yo ing all over the place !!! and celulite parties on my backside were a rage lol....

anyway recently I joined curves 9the work out is a good all round but I must say I do get board !!! ) hmmm not sure what to take on next !!! I want to tone and lose 4 pesky kilos lol and then theres christmas etc...... lawdy keep me away from xmas pud and brandy butter .... Love jelly....

K

kultzu

Great reading here, thanks Waxingmoon !
Lot of information here that I can learn from. And congrats on your nice growth !

Keep noogling :D,
Kultzu

W

waxingmoon

Updating stats:

Above breasts under arms: 35
At nipple: 35.5
Under breasts: 29.5

Across each breast: 8.5 (right) 8.75 (left)

These measurements taken 12 hours after last session.

Last night after pumping I was almost 36 inches at the nipple and almost 9 inches across each breast. I was thrilled.

It has long been my goal to measure 36 at the nipple line. I don't know why exactly, except that the 'ideal' measurements for women has always been touted as 36-24-36. Now I know that is preposterous because it does not take into account the height of the woman and since I stand 5'7" that 24 inch waist line is out of my league. Yet, 36 seems achievable up top. I would dearly like to have a 36-26-36 proportion but I will likely have to settle for 36-26-37... that butt is just not going to go quietly into oblivion. It used to be reasonable, but now it has a mind of its own. 37 is actually still out of my grasp for the moment, but I have backed it off of 40 (gasp) and have wrestled it to 38. There is an uneasy truce... it hungers for Christmas goodies as we speak...

But anyway, regarding my breasts.... 36, 36, 36 ... I will let out a big whoop the moment I pull off that measurement. I mean - yeah, the 9 inches across actually are putting me in C cup territory at least as long as the initial swelling lasts - but that 36.... drooool....

So I bought a 34C bra in order to entice my breasts. I put it on this morning before pumping and lefty was all 'hey this is pretty nice' and filled the cup almost. Righty was all 'hello...hello... hello..." echoing into the vastness it didn't fill (actually not that bad, just a little more at the top would do it).

I plan on wearing this C bra after pumping. It is a front close model that has just a little padding. It pulls my breasts in from the sides and projects them forward. I have B cup models of this bra and it makes my gals look fabulous. I find when I wear this bra my swelling lasts all day long. I figure with the C cup model I will get support and 'direction' to help shape the breasts while maintaining the swelling without the compression of the B cups.

I can tell you I never in my life thought I would be purchasing a C cup. Yes it is still an 'achievement' bra, but I can actually visualize myself filling it. Back in 2006 when I first began my breast quest and was a nothing cup I dreamed of filling an A cup. I said just give me an A and I will be happy. Then A came along and now I have tossed out all those bras because the B cups fit better. Now just since June with suction method I am entering a point where those B cups are really filled and the C cups are on the horizon. Yeah, my cup of plenty is overflowing at this point.

Thanks to all you Noogle buddies for giving me the incentive to do all this Noogling. I am a slow, slow responder in a lot of ways, but with all or you sharing your experience and growth I have not lost hope and I am doing my suction twice a day.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

D

DDsplease

Hi Waxingmoon,

Wow - 36" - that is amazing!! :eek: Your before pump measurements sound huge to me as well! And your above bust measurements! Well you sound very full and perky (my dream ::)). I just wanted to say how encouraging it is to see your progress, and your only 1/2" off being 36" permanantly. Well done - I'm so happy for you ;D
xo
DD

N

naturalboobs

hey Waxingmooon,

I'm so happy for you!!! You deserve every bit of boobiage that you have gained. I love you and your inspiration so much!!! It just lets me know that my goals are going to be achieved, and I just have to keep on going. I want to be a full C cup by May 2009, and when I read your full story I know I will not give up and I'm going to make it. Ladies I thank all of you for sharing all of your stories ;D ;D!!!!

Love,
Naturalboobs

C

catsrule

Oh waxingmoon!! This is fabulous news here! Words cannot express how we feel for you! You are the one with the words, the knowledge, you step up for anyone, and you deserve only the best!! You will get into that C cup, on your way to a D cup...the c is a steping stone for you..in my eyes....and to think a few years ago you(and me!) were an A cup.....what a wonderful product, and wonderful forum we have found in our Maturity!! ITS ABOUT TIME FOR HEAVEN SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I am thrilled for you! So what if you are a slow responder? All good things come to those who wait, and patience is a character builder, and you are QUITE the character!!!! Best wishes honey!!! I am thrilled for you! Go buy a beautiful C cup bra to enjoy , while enroute to DVILLE.....which is down the road awhile, but clearly insight!!

J

jellyDeeeee

wow waxing moon I opnly just saw this post !!!! sounds like santa has been so kind to you !!!!!! and well deserved as well re the cleavage on top thing !!!
I found I grew with herbs really well but never got the cleavage on top thing with herbs !!!
also I find in this world of plastic boobs and all the photos we see it gives us such a false expectation of how boobs should look !
I know youre aware of how they should look but I find in my mind that balloon look is still what I think should be right !!!
maybe we should all study they old rubens and botocelli paintings then at least we wouldnt see plastic !!!!! lol....

anyway the noogleberry is the only thing I found to help with the upper boob growth !!!!! so its just a matter of time !!!!

It is absolutely AAAAwesome youve bought C ups to fill like its truly a miricle isnt it ???? I am so thrilled for you waxy babe....... love Jelly.....

W

waxingmoon

Hi DD, Naturalboobs, Catsrule and Jelly,

You all are so kind to me. It is great having all this support.

I have been out of town and it was impossible for me to use the pump. I went more than a week without Noogleberry. What an addiction. I really missed it.

My measurements went down very little maybe 1/4 inch at most. I am thrilled with this. I will be doing my first pumping session today when things quiet down. Hopefully this recent progress will continue. I have my eyes on the prize of that C cup.

2009 is going to be a great year.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon