What are some men thinking??

T

tweety21ca

A while ago there was a guy who wanted to get to know me. Although I couldn't see it going anywhere, he was kind of fun to talk to so we visited a handful of times, had drinks, nothing more. Well one time he commented that it was good to talk to an attractive woman with a good personality, too. That's fine, but then he said, "I've tried to talk to other women, even more attractive than you, and you can't carry on conversation."

I think he thought he was paying me a compliment?

Worst part - he is middle aged, skinny, pale, pastey skin, virtually bald (and whatever hair he does have left has gone grey) and his years of drinking hard and doing drugs have not been kind to him.

Why is it the ones with the least to be confident always the superficial ones? Or does it just seem that way? One of my neighbors is short, almost circular in build, has the face of a bull dog, and is pushing 60 and is convinced that younger women look at him!!! He seems to think he's going to find a young, slender woman to date or he wants nothing at all...good luck! ???

Also very tacky...when guys, any guy makes comments about another woman, whether you are in a relationship with him or not. I had a male friend who's favorite sentence seemed to be "She's pretty hot".

Save it for your male friends, boys!!! We don't want to hear it.

I also don't think big, natural breasts should be wasted on people like Lindsay Lohan. Or people who had beautiful natural breasts turn them into balloon-sized mutations like Pam Anderson. She seriously looks like she has a butt on her chest.

There's my catty rant for the day. Anyone have any peeves they would like to share??

N

naturalboobs

Hello Tweeter21ca,

LOL!!! That was funny. To make you feel better Lindsey Lohan breast are not real, she has implants. Now there's all the talk about her 14 year old sister getting them too!!! (I think her sister is a least 14). It was all over the net and in the before and after pictures her boobs are really HUGE!!!

Hello Tweety21ca

I just found this on the net. http://www.makemeheal.com/news/lindsay-lohan-breast-implants/250

I know when Lindsay did confession of a teen age drama queen her breast were fake!!! I said there is no way those things are real. They just look so hard a fake when people first get them done. Especially when they get them done to big. I have a friend who get her breast done, but choose a small implant because she was already a large B, and it looks more natural because she has the breast tissue to cover the implant. Many women try to go as big as they can resulting in big hard separated hideous boobs!!!

T

tweety21ca

Thanks for the link! I don't keep up to celebs that much, so her implants had me fooled!

A lot of the Victoria's Secret models are small chested, and the rest have implants. They pad them up good and sometimes photos of the same girl can differ by several cup sizes, depending on what they're wearing ;D

And out of fairness to men, there are guys who are very humble, who you can pay them a compliment and it won't go to their head, or think no girl is looking at them when girls are. I'm a massage therapist and see and talk to a variety of people. I've met a lot of guys with a great sense of humor and personality that make them 10X more attractive than a guy women would consider drop-dead gorgeous.