What do you take with NB?

jessicaa

Hi all!! :D

I'd like to know what do you take with NB.. I read about Anastacia that during NB period she used UB (Ultra Breast), I'd like to take it but I'm afraid cause mad-cow disease.
I was interest too about BB (Bountiful Breast) but cost too much for me, I'm only a student, I don't have enough money :-\

Actually I'm taking only Fenugreek Seed of Greenbrush, I don't know if add something.. and I don't know really if works or not! I already tried for a long time herbs, like Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Red Clover, Paba, etc but didn't gave to me any results, is for this I was interest about UB, maybe herbs don't work for me.
Every day I do a sessions of 3 hours of NB, at the beginning I felt a change but now nothing anymore, I think is not enough do only this, is for this I wanted introduce something different!

Any advise? What worked with you? I know that the body react in a different way for everybody but I'm interesting about your experience!

Thanks a lot to all!!

xoxojenny

I have been taking UB for a little over two months and have not noticed any results. But I will continue to take it for 6 months before moving onto something else. I don't know what to tell you about your concerns of mad cow disease... there is very little research on BO so it is a bit of a gamble. Have you thought about taking PM?

Strumpet

It seems like most people do best with some variation of the Chiyomilk-type PM regime (taking Pueraria Mirifica starting day 1 of period, stopping at ovulation) or BO, although I think L.A. who used to post on here did Natureday and got an inch or two from that. If you're interested in NBE supplements, the breastnexus.com forum has a lot of helpful information.

I myself am taking BB right now, but progress is kind of slow. I'm on the fifth month and I've had about an inch so far.

Hope this helps :)