is air lock worthwhile? and the rings?

pls share your experience with these items and if they are worth ordering

cheers

Gaia

eva_bs

Hi Gaia2011!!!
And welcome to this forum!!!!
I can tell you about my experience...
I order the hole system...add to that the rings and the airlock...oooo and the L's...if one day I will need it... :)
I tried the soft rings maybe twice...I didn't feel any difference with it...so I just don't use it...:)
About the airlock...It's connected all the time to my tubes....But again, I don't really use it much...I find it hard to connect the hand pump back to it...I also like to release a little air and pump again after a few minutes...so I don't use the airlock much offten...
I wish you all the luck with the NB!!!! It is a GREAT product!!! :)
Hope to see your progress here...
Good Luck!!! And don't forget to keep us all updated...
;)

Gaia2011

Hi there

Thanks, I will keep you updated once my package have arrived.. I will take pics and keep you informed!

cheers :)

brielle

i hope theres a video showing how to actually pump.
theres one with attaching the system though

but as you said eva you dont use it alot, others do and i guess it depends on the person to use this or not.

nooglebunny

brielle, do you mind posting the video with the system being attached? I am having trouble with setting up my own. I am not getting suction and I think there may be something wrong in how I connected things. There is a video of how to pump. If you haven't already seen it I can post it..

nooglebunny

Going through your post again, I realize the video you were referring to is not of how you connect the system. I need to figure that part out first...

brielle

sorry took me aages to reply, still not getting suction?

http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-how-to-attach-the-noogleberry-system-9607967.html