What supplements or transdermal/topical products increase swelling for YOU?

ShelaVenna

There are plenty of treatments, mainly topical, that are theoretically supposed to increase swelling, but I want to know what has actually produced a measurable increase for you guys in real life. How much extra swelling did you get? Did the increased swelling happen immediately, or did it build over time?

People used to say that muscle rubs with a high percentage of methyl salicylate might be good for swelling, but I’m not sure how many people tried it and actually found that it helped. What about transdermal l-arginine? I think I remember some people claiming that it increased blood vessel formation and that it might improve swelling that way. Is it even correct to assume that a greater amount of blood vessels in area leads to greater swelling? People also recommend common warming/cooling/tingly ingredients like menthol or camphor, but many people apply those ingredients to swollen injuries for pain relief, and wouldn’t they notice if it worsened their swelling?

I’m just throwing out random questions and ideas that occurred to me. I know lots of people recommend heat and/or massage, but I’m wondering what other options are out there that actually work.

Meme80

Hi ShelaVenna

I don't know about the effects of any of the ingredients you mentioned, so what I use is very anecdotal.

I'm doing a host of extra things on top of Noogling for breast growth. I take supplements as a regular part of my day (which includes collagen, colostrum, vit C, D, Omega-3, Lutein, and a proprietary blend called Basis) , but add a specific supplement (which does not have Pueraria Mirifica in it) for breast and butt growth every alternate 3 months. I've also started drinking a cup a day of breast growth tea (also free of PM) a couple weeks ago. I've not yet been consistent taking the tea daily. As for PM, it destabilizes my menstrual cycle too much if I ingest it. Think it clashes with the collagen I take which specifically improves estrogen function.

On my breasts, I do not massage now, but used to before I started Noogling in 2018. I'm currently mixing a concoction of PM powder from one capsule (from a pure PM supplement of 500mg capsules), with a squirt of shea butter based breast enhancement cream, and 8ish drops of Bio Oil. I then rub this into my breasts before pumping. I pump and hold for 1hr in the morning and sometimes in the evening for 30 minutes (but haven't done this in a couple weeks).

I have noticed that since I've restarted pumping after my period and introduced my mixing concoction to my pumping protocol, I don't suffer from broken capillaries after pumping sometimes, and the rings left after pumping disappear much faster than they did before. Elasticity of my breasts skin and tissue during pumping is also much better. I'm gaining 32DDD cup size swelling after pumping that holds for most of the day (which is why I should be pumping in the evening too). I am about a full 32DD when I wake up and before pumping.

Before my breast growth journey, I was a slightly deflated 32C.

ShelaVenna

I’ve been thinking about starting a hormonal program again soon. By “hormonal” I mean phytoestrogens, progesterone cream etc. I was just wondering if anyone had found a regimen that increased swelling during pumping, other than just heat and massage. Heat never really did much for me, but maybe it will make a visible difference in swelling after I get a little bigger. I don’t think I want to invest time into massage right now.

I’m not sure if swelling directly helps growth in anyway, or if it should just be considered a side effect of pumping. Either way, a little more swelling could be motivating.

For my breast skin I’m using tretinoin, hydroquinone (because some of my pressure points look like they might be starting to darken), vitamin C, AHA, BHA, and plenty of oil. I’m not sure how much it’s helping, but I haven’t been very consistent with anything except the oil except for the last few days.

Does anyone else get semi-permanent “goose bumps” from pumping? My pores immediately swell up like goose bumps when I pump, and they take forever to go down afterward. I’m worried the bumps will eventually become permanent, but that might just be paranoia. They look ridiculous. Like normal goose bumps, but twice as big, and some of them turn pinkish. I find it strange that I’ve never seen anyone else mention this problem. I pump VERY gently by the way. These are not the dreaded “red dots” people talk about. Those are caused by burst capillaries and they look very different from what I have now. I might create a new thread about this eventually.

ShelaVenna

Hi ShelaVenna

I don't know about the effects of any of the ingredients you mentioned, so what I use is very anecdotal.

I'm doing a host of extra things on top of Noogling for breast growth. I take supplements as a regular part of my day (which includes collagen, colostrum, vit C, D, Omega-3, Lutein, and a proprietary blend called Basis) , but add a specific supplement (which does not have Pueraria Mirifica in it) for breast and butt growth every alternate 3 months. I've also started drinking a cup a day of breast growth tea (also free of PM) a couple weeks ago. I've not yet been consistent taking the tea daily. As for PM, it destabilizes my menstrual cycle too much if I ingest it. Think it clashes with the collagen I take which specifically improves estrogen function.

On my breasts, I do not massage now, but used to before I started Noogling in 2018. I'm currently mixing a concoction of PM powder from one capsule (from a pure PM supplement of 500mg capsules), with a squirt of shea butter based breast enhancement cream, and 8ish drops of Bio Oil. I then rub this into my breasts before pumping. I pump and hold for 1hr in the morning and sometimes in the evening for 30 minutes (but haven't done this in a couple weeks).

I have noticed that since I've restarted pumping after my period and introduced my mixing concoction to my pumping protocol, I don't suffer from broken capillaries after pumping sometimes, and the rings left after pumping disappear much faster than they did before. Elasticity of my breasts skin and tissue during pumping is also much better. I'm gaining 32DDD cup size swelling after pumping that holds for most of the day (which is why I should be pumping in the evening too). I am about a full 32DD when I wake up and before pumping.

Before my breast growth journey, I was a slightly deflated 32C.

(Sorry about the double post. I don’t see a way to delete it)

I’ve been thinking about starting a hormonal program again soon. By “hormonal” I mean phytoestrogens, progesterone cream etc. I was just wondering if anyone had found a regimen that increased swelling during pumping, other than just heat and massage. Heat never really did much for me, but maybe it will make a visible difference in swelling after I get a little bigger. I don’t think I want to invest time into massage right now.

I’m not sure if swelling directly helps growth in anyway, or if it should just be considered a side effect of pumping. Either way, a little more swelling could be motivating.

For my breast skin I’m using tretinoin, hydroquinone (because some of my pressure points look like they might be starting to darken), vitamin C, AHA, BHA, and plenty of oil. I’m not sure how much it’s helping, but I haven’t been very consistent with anything except the oil except for the last few days.

Does anyone else get semi-permanent “goose bumps” from pumping? My pores immediately swell up like goose bumps when I pump, and they take forever to go down afterward. I’m worried the bumps will eventually become permanent, but that might just be paranoia. They look ridiculous. Like normal goose bumps, but twice as big, and some of them turn pinkish. I find it strange that I’ve never seen anyone else mention this problem. I pump VERY gently by the way. These are not the dreaded “red dots” people talk about. Those are caused by burst capillaries and they look very different from what I have now. I might create a new thread about this eventually.