what to order ? Just the system is enough?

Gaia2011

Hello Beautiful Girls!!

Thanks to Goddess for this site! and for your patience and progress to support each other and enchance our beauty and goddess!

I am ready to order! There are things to add I think?

I weight 45 kilos and my bra size is 10b. I Used to be full cup B to C and during the breastfeeding, my breasts became sagging and smaller.

Is the breast system enough to order, is there anything else I should order on top of that? what about the air lock or rings for comfort?

I'd be very graceful for your assistance!

Keep it up Goddesses!

Gaia

that1spaztichik

Hey there! If you're unsure of what dome sizes to get, email lucy, and she'll tell you :) As for the system, yes, it's enough! It's all I bought. The airlocks are handy if you ever want to detach the pump and keep pressure so you can walk around without dragging your hand pump with you, but there's a thread on here where one girl said she used...shoot, i can't remember, some type of clips. I also remember someone saying on here they used binder clips for the same effect. As for rings, I never bought them, and I know plenty of the girls on here use them, and plenty bought them and didn't like them. Another portion of girls use their own methods of padding, look around the boards for threads on that. As for me, I just pump without any rings. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but eventually my body got used to it. Also, I pump a LOT less hard than I did when I started...it's VERY easy to overdo the pumping. I hope that helped!

Gaia2011

Hello Spaz

Thank you for your assistance, It was helpful, Now I know what to order, I think medium are the correct size for me..
I might order large domes too just in case, Ok i wont be bothered with the rings and just go for it with the airlock.

I am willing to post a pictures and keep tracks with ya Goddess women.

cheers

that1spaztichik

Glad I could help! It's a good idea to buy both domes. You'll get to the larges eventually, and it's a pain to have to wait for them to come in the mail once you decide you want to use them :p