What's the longest you've gone without Noogling?

lovenotbombs

Hi all, :D

I'd like to know from all you Nooglers out there what the longest you've ever gone without noogling and how much did you lose or not lose? Has anyone completely stopped Noogling and still have kept your permanent growth?

LAWMANN2004

Hi!! This is a very Good question, one that I was going to
ask too. I am interested to know as I over pumped yesterday,
and need to take A break from pumping.
I hope that there are many experenced users who are willing
to share their knowlege with us.

charitywat88

I have been noogling pretty faithful since Jan 1 2010. I have missed a week here and there. I would loose some fulness but never went back to original size. I currently have stopped noogling altogether due to lots of family issues. I have not noogled for about a month and have kept all my growth. However I am taking spirulina so this may make a difference. Hope this helps! :)

eva_bs

I noogled for 2 months - from May 23rd till July 23rd. I then took a break for 2 months. and I started to noogle on the 23rd of September....
All the roundness that I got from the 2 months of noogling stayed!!!!! :)

P

piccolina

Great question! Well I actually bought a NB about 2 years ago, pumped for about 5 months, and went from an AA to an A. I stopped entirely for 8 months (I know, what am I, crazy?! haha) and while yes, some of the fullness from pumping regularly did go down, I still maintained my full A cup size. You can read more about my story on my gallery thread. But yes my lil' boobs are a testament to permanent growth from NB!! ;D

Paloma

Hi you guys,

I'm going to work on a farm for a month on the 20th so won't be able to pump (or come to the forum, incidentally). I'm PRAYING they don't go down too much, but I'll let you all know!

P