When do I size up

P

Parishiag09

Hello everybody
Ok so I bought a L. But my boobs are literally filling this some up. It’s filling the sides as well as my nipples touching the top.
Is this supposed to happen ?
more am I supposed to be using a dime size that allows my boobs to expand without touching the dome itself ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    931.6 KB · Views: 50

Pumped&perky

Hey Parishiag09,
Usually when the nipple touches the end that is a sign to go up a size. That's correct, it would be pulling more outward rather than just into what's left. Some here get better results with a wide base that draws in more flesh to swell! Best of luck.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Definitely go bigger. I would suggest get the largest that fits your chest. What I mean is fits the width of it and so you can pump up the largest diameter cup on your chest. In my experience and opinion, it will draw and create a larger base for your breasts giving you the best chance of larger breasts. Secondly, your not spending money every time your out grow a cup. The cups will feel huge but your not trying to fill it first thing but you eventually will in time. Do what is best for you, it WILL take time. You CAN’T rush growth, it has its own timetable. Enjoy! BOOBS are fun!
Tina

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Oh btw, you look like your progressing well. Looks good.