When do you start seeing results

StevieSimone

Hi there! When do you normally start seeing results? I’ve had the noogleberry for a little over a month but sadly have had to take two 1 week breaks because I had red dots. I’m getting more the hang of what’s my limit though. Do you normally have to pump consistently for several months to see results?

glossy38c

Hi there! When do you normally start seeing results? I’ve had the noogleberry for a little over a month but sadly have had to take two 1 week breaks because I had red dots. I’m getting more the hang of what’s my limit though. Do you normally have to pump consistently for several months to see results?
Hi StevieSimone, To see real gains you must have a strict routine and pump everyday. However you may feel that occasionally you need to take a day off. This is fine, but gains will only come from being strict with yourself and sticking to a program. I have learnt this over my five years of pumping. I do not want to gain anymore size as I have achieved my goal of a nice firm 36C bust line, but I am happy to give advice. I do still pump, but only to maintain what I have now.