When is it time to move on to larger cups?

moquenma

Good Morning Everyone! I have been noogling on and off for 1 year, but have been much more consistent in the past month. I was wondering when it was time to move on to larger cups?

I'm using mediums right now, and I am able to fill them up. I swell to about an inch larger than my actual size. When the swelling goes down, i'm about 0.75 inch larger than my starting size.

Any thoughts? I greatly appreciate any input :)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey no. If you filling the mediums to the point your nipples are touching the end of the dome its time for a larger dome. What size are you now? What is your goal size? I personally used the medium domes for about 3 weeks give or take and I am using the contoured large domes now. As far as the next size to get, it all depends what your goal size is.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Moq. If you filling the mediums to the point your nipples are touching the end of the dome its time for a larger dome. What size are you now? What is your goal size? I personally used the medium domes for about 3 weeks give or take and I am using the contoured large domes now. As far as the next size to get, it all depends what your goal size is.

chriss

(.Y.)
moquenma said:
Good Morning Everyone! I have been noogling on and off for 1 year, but have been much more consistent in the past month. I was wondering when it was time to move on to larger cups?

I'm using mediums right now, and I am able to fill them up. I swell to about an inch larger than my actual size. When the swelling goes down, i'm about 0.75 inch larger than my starting size.

Any thoughts? I greatly appreciate any input :)

It's a bit personal I think when to move up to a larger cup.
I buy a new cup when i fill the cup for about half/3 quart. When the new cup is arrived, I first use the old cup, till my breast are a bit swollen, then I use the new one.

LanaRoe

I am a first time noogler (nb hasn't arrived yet) and I am wondering too what cups should I have ordered. It is very confusing because I can fit a 34B from VS but I cannot fill out my 36A bra from Target completely. I ordered the CL's b/c of other posts where "34B girls" said they skipped the mediums and went straight to the CL's. I am wondering if I might have made the wrong cup size choice. ???

c__tayy

I wanted to share something with everyone, I was using the medium cups for my start out and i had them for about a month and filled them up too quickly I wanted to try to be cheap and keep going until my boobs squished up against the tops but i ended up bruising my skin(barely pumping but it just squished my top boob against the cup) and now that I have my Large cups I am filling them quickly again but I won't be waiting to ruin my skin before I size up again

NadiOne

I know it time for some XL cups because my nipples are smashed against the L cup and i dont even feel a pull anymore on my left side (the bigger one). so Im using this time before my XL's get here to allow my right to catch up with the left.

I've heard that you don't really want your breasts to touch the side of the domes, because the negative gravity is what encourages growth. I could be wrong, but I always make sure that no more than half my boob is touching the sides.