When to move up from small cups?

Strumpet

Hi everybody, I know this type of question has been asked several times before, but I'm still not really sure, so I hope you don't mind me asking again:

When do you move up from a noogleberry cup to another? More specifically, if anyone started with the smalls and has two cents to throw in, that would help me out a lot, since most people are moving up to the larges when they move up.

I know the general "when you fill the cup" but I guess I'm a little confused as to what's "filling the cup." Does that mean right away, within a few minutes of noogling, or by the end of the session? Based on the marks I make on the cups, the sort of "first stretching" mark is a little about 1.5", but by the end of the session I'm past the 2" mark (the largest mark on the smalls) by about two imaginary marks (0.2"). Do I stick with the smalls until I've filled the cups all the way (near the tubes), until my first stretching is up at the 2" mark, or do I move up to the mediums soon? ???

Thanks for any input! I feel like a lost duckling because I don't think anyone else uses the smalls.

jnorton22002

Hi Strumpet,

Firstly, let me say you are not the only one using small domes. There are more. It isn't a bad thing. As far as your question about when to change, I guess the answer is 'when you FILL the domes'. My dear, if you are there now, you should order the mediums or large domes, and I would say congrats to you. Keep up the great work sweetie Hugs to youMama J :-* :-* :-* :-* ,

P

piccolina

I started with Smalls!! :D And I only decided it was time to move on from those when my nips started to reach the top in my pumping toward the end of my sessions. Basically, I think that a cup size is fine until it doesn't leave you room to grow! And I did not jump up to Larges. I currently pump with Mediums, and I'm probably a bit more than halfway there to filling them up to the point where I'll want to upgrade. I still can't believe that soon I'm going to be using something for my boobs labeled as, "Large." LOL. ;)

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't say anything about the smalls, as I started with
the larges. I went up to the XL s within a few weeks.
When your nipple is close to the top, It's time to order the next size up.
That way you will still have room to grow into them.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on her way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2