Where to position the Breast Cups

Lyn234

I would like to know where I should place the breast cups, so as to get my breasts to fold on the underside. I want my breasts to lie against the body instead of pointing outward.
I would have thought that the nipples should be at the far the bottom of the cup as possible before pumping.
Let me know.
Thanks

Femenina

It is assumed that to achieve this effect you have to place the domes lower than the natural breast fold and as I see in your profile photo the mark of the ring is lower (I think) that the only thing you need is time and patience so that the Natural weight aga the rest I have read in other threads about the position of the domes when searching for different effects. take a walk around the forum luck

M

maksimovic

I would like to know where I should place the breast cups, so as to get my breasts to fold on the underside. I want my breasts to lie against the body instead of pointing outward.
I would have thought that the nipples should be at the far the bottom of the cup as possible before pumping.
Let me know.
Thanks
quel âge que tu à tout dépend de ton age moi j'ai 70 ans résulta et là

Attachments

• WIN_20201004_16_17_24_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201004_16_17_24_Pro.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 9

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
I find it's just a case of finding where the cups feel most comfortable. Everyone's body is different, and it's only by trial and error that you know where to place the cups each time. Sorry, there is no one-size fits all!